Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

How Do I Receive My Online Payment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Receive My Online Payment (1334 Views)

My Online Shopping Experience With Jumia / How Do I Receive Money Via Western Union Money Transfer/moneygram / Can I Receive Money To My Naira Mastercard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Receive My Online Payment by Buso4(m): 6:26am On Dec 09, 2009
please who can offer the genuine, easiest and fastest means of accessing an online payment after working online with a website. i want to try western union or alertpay but i'm being careful not to lose my money in the way. i will appreciate whoever has a good advice to offer.
Re: How Do I Receive My Online Payment by Buso4(m): 6:35am On Dec 09, 2009
Please Details of suggestions of online payment will be highly appreciated.
Re: How Do I Receive My Online Payment by opad(m): 6:47am On Dec 09, 2009
Depends on the method of payment by the biz, if its check, then u need graphcard, if its revenue's Libertyreserve/alertpay, but i'd go for liberty cos u can fund it and Sell easily. B4 you start any online campaign first of all checkout the payment methods b4 registering.
Re: How Do I Receive My Online Payment by Buso4(m): 7:38am On Dec 09, 2009
Thanks Man, I ve got graphcard. The website i am working with although offers check as one of the payment options but i can seem to locate how to order for the check and payment procedure
Re: How Do I Receive My Online Payment by blogprofit: 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2009
Hi,

If you are looking up to selling your own stuff online and you want to get your money fast without getting it stuck on the internet then I will suggest you should use www.PLimus.com Because they are good and ecept Nigerian.

If you just want to collect payment from a machant that you help to sell his good or you joined affiliate programe. Then best is Graphcard.com as you said you already have it.

Or
You can tell the person paying you to use paypal and you will do right here in Nigeria is to get intouch with either paymentresolve.com and they will withdraw the money from paypal and pay you in Naira.

Another One that is the best if you are planning selling on the internet is www.2chechout.com

I hope find this interesting huh!

See some other time.
Re: How Do I Receive My Online Payment by emergency2: 2:37am On Dec 10, 2009
do you have domiciliary acount, then try it
Re: How Do I Receive My Online Payment by markmogul: 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2010
Wats up im in urgent nd of a domicillary acc pls any one who has one with a mastercard or dollar cheque bk shld hit me up on nairaland or 07037836881 or libranpet@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

4-sim Gsm Phone / Please Why Is Euro Going Down, When 'll It Rise Above 220 Again? / Ghana To Rescue Nigeria On Electricity. What A Shame!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.