Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! (22074 Views)

What Has Happened To MMM United / Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises / What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by Barmmyshoes(f): 8:39am On Feb 20, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by ednut1(m): 8:39am On Feb 20, 2017
hahahahah,dey said spare cash
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by emmadejust(m): 8:39am On Feb 20, 2017
His is not the only one in this shit lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 20, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by Lexusgs430: 8:41am On Feb 20, 2017
sexfabregas:
I'm a student of one of the eastern tertiary institutions, any one from the east will know that the highest number of ponzi scheme investors come from eastern universities.

Well my close friend spent up to 150k (part borrowed and part of his house rent money) to buy bitcoins for mmm united. Long story short, wallet got hacked money went down the drain, there was a middle man in the bitcoin transaction though, but the guy has been begging for time to raise the money to refund my friend.

The problem is, my friend's grace period for his house rent payment is expired now and he has a no nonsense land lord who has kicked him out, he's still squatting with some neighbors for now.

I advised him to confess to his parents but he refused bluntly. insisting he has a good chance of getting his money back from the middle man who bought bitcoins for him.

Anyone with sensible suggestion and advise should kindly share please.

stay blessed

When we dey shout shee MMM nah 419 ponzi scheme and e go collapse, una dey curse us.
I too love that Iandlord..... ... .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by Ghandi(m): 8:42am On Feb 20, 2017
so what, was your friend supposed to participate with his house rent. or he has lost the meaning of spare money.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by osile2012: 8:42am On Feb 20, 2017
Na Big Brother Naija he dey?
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by brendachizzy(f): 8:45am On Feb 20, 2017
why am I having this feeling that I know this guy in question?

op, tell your friend sorry for me.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 20, 2017
Your friend should learn from the experience and move on with his life. We all make mistakes, business is a risk sometimes you make investments into profitable ventures which dont turn out profits.

There is one current ponzi scheme in portharcourt called Neo life, the so called DIRECTOR is forcing his members to bring in monies so that he can life his lavish life style.

Members who have contributed thousands of naira are now currently being dropped because they re are not PERFORMING.

Imagine after sinking close to N350,000= in a business you re dropped because you re not PERFORMING.

PEOPLE IN PORT-HARCOURT SHOULD BEWARE OF NGC LTD and anything affiliated to NEO LIFE.

Unlike the original GNLD that sold products, NEO Life relies on fresh funds from unsuspecting new intakes to fund its fraudulent activities.

REAL WEALTH COMES FROM CREATING A PRODUCT OR RENDERING SERVICES FOR VALUE, NOT OBTAINING FUNDS THROUGH FALSE PRETENCE.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by tosyne2much(m): 8:48am On Feb 20, 2017
Kobicove:
Tell him that the patience of the neighbours who are hosting him will soon run out...

He should start making arrangements for a bed space under the nearest bridge undecided
Hahaha roflwkmd cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by Yyeske(m): 8:49am On Feb 20, 2017
I am not understanding this.
Before he joined, did you seek for our advise?

When he was chopping the gain, did you ask us to know how he'll spend it?

Na now money don enter bush you remember us

My friend come and be going abeg

1 Like

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by nigeriantrend: 8:50am On Feb 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 20, 2017
In all seriousness, is it true MMM paid nobody? Been hearing different accounts...

A gal taunted me with bank alerts from Feb 2016 till she lost a large sum by December.

I had invested 17k as a broke student in a wonderbank in 2007. The money entered voicemail.

Since then, i vowed NEVER AGAIN.

I remember the vitriolic responses when we warned MMM investors. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by larrybee2017(f): 8:52am On Feb 20, 2017
Tpave:
MMM really ruined so many lives. I hope they have learnt their lessons cos more and more ponzi schemes are still springing up daily looking for mugus.
No live has been ruined by Mmm cause just yesterday I got paid and many has been calling to say they will pay today. All this trash you post on Mmm should stop. People who participate on MMM platform have been told what to do just do the needful and get your money. Lobatan. MOD should pls take off their post trying to put fear in other people as regards MMM, participant registered without been forced to do so so why the sudden outcry. We were warned to put in our 'spare' money so why crying over someone's headache? Go to your page and do the needful

1 Like

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by morzook(m): 8:56am On Feb 20, 2017
please click the link and sign the petition urging the CBN and federal govt to ease the forex laws as it is causing untold hardship to millions. It isn't certain this would work but its better than nothing. please sign and share

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/buhari-emefiele-cbn-please-relax-the-current
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by darqly(m): 8:57am On Feb 20, 2017
He can look for another Ponzi scheme to participate in e.g. 247 Helpers, Money doubler etc and scam another greedy fellow. As usual, I'm just here to laugh... cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:01am On Feb 20, 2017
we told them but they said we're enemy of progress. They said no risk no reward. They said it's a risk not to take a risk. Now you have taken a risk with your house rent. Please take another risk and live in a nearby bush.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by djblue007(m): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2017
Disclaimer :
MMM Nigeria is in no way affiliated with MMM United.
MMM Nigeria still pays.
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by TinaAnita(f): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2017
Receive sense, take it in Jesus name.
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by tolguy(m): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2017
clap for him
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by Fogman(m): 9:07am On Feb 20, 2017
Tpave:
MMM really ruined so many lives. I hope they have learnt their lessons cos more and more ponzi schemes are still springing up daily looking for mugus.

And they made so many people
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by jbhill(m): 9:07am On Feb 20, 2017
MMM and BBN have one thing in common..ie EVICTION.
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by onatisi(m): 9:10am On Feb 20, 2017
XaviDayo:
Na so my money waka for Helping Revolution. I dey suspect say na Seun organize that one....
This got me cracking
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by bedspread: 9:12am On Feb 20, 2017
SO WHAT SHOULD WE DO!!
Stale news!!
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 20, 2017
Serves him right... let him sleep in the gutter.
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by lonelydora: 9:16am On Feb 20, 2017
Tpave:

They haven't because many are still investing in other ponzi schemes
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 20, 2017
Was NOSPECTO the wonder bank you are referring to?

JustinSlayer69:
In all seriousness, is it true MMM paid nobody? Been hearing different accounts...

A gal taunted me with bank alerts from Feb 2016 till she lost a large sum by December.

I had invested 17k as a broke student in a [b]wonderbank in 2007
. The money entered voicemail.

Since then, i vowed NEVER AGAIN.

I remember the vitriolic responses when we warned MMM investors. grin grin grin [/b]

1 Like

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by BigStout(m): 9:21am On Feb 20, 2017
[s]
larrybee2017:

No live has been ruined by Mmm cause just yesterday I got paid and many has been calling to say they will pay today. All this trash you post on Mmm should stop. People who participate on MMM platform have been told what to do just do the needful and get your money. Lobatan. MOD should pls take off their post trying to put fear in other people as regards MMM, participant registered without been forced to do so so why the sudden outcry. We were warned to put in our 'spare' money so why crying over someone's headache? Go to your page and do the needful
[/s]

This is Chuddy's wife. You and your husband will be caught soon. Scammers

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by pawesome(m): 9:24am On Feb 20, 2017
He should go look fr sure 2odd in bet9ja.dts d fastest way to recover cheesy
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by Funjosh(m): 9:26am On Feb 20, 2017
MMM saving lives cool
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 20, 2017
NubiLove:
Was NOSPECTO the wonder bank you are referring to?

It was WEALTHCREATION.... little did we know they meant POVERTYCREATION angry angry angry

I think the NDIC and them split the money between themselves. Some of my friends cashed out just before it crashed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DAAR Communications Shares / Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations / 5 Financial Mistakes That Keeps Making You Go Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.