Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! (22166 Views)

What Has Happened To MMM United / Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises / What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by comfortchemical: 9:28am On Feb 20, 2017
Funny as it might sound. Am still receiving money from MMM

1 Like

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by AniTech(m): 9:32am On Feb 20, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by condomuser: 9:34am On Feb 20, 2017
grin

XPYDA16:
He should go and live in Mavrodi's house

1 Like

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by Gassa007: 9:41am On Feb 20, 2017
sexfabregas:
I'm a student of one of the eastern tertiary institutions, any one from the east will know that the highest number of ponzi scheme investors come from eastern universities.

Well my close friend spent up to 150k (part borrowed and part of his house rent money) to buy bitcoins for mmm united. Long story short, wallet got hacked money went down the drain, there was a middle man in the bitcoin transaction though, but the guy has been begging for time to raise the money to refund my friend.

The problem is, my friend's grace period for his house rent payment is expired now and he has a no nonsense land lord who has kicked him out, he's still squatting with some neighbors for now.

I advised him to confess to his parents but he refused bluntly. insisting he has a good chance of getting his money back from the middle man who bought bitcoins for him.

Anyone with sensible suggestion and advise should kindly share please.

stay blessed

So we should go and fry beans abi? nonsense
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by etimbuk38(m): 9:44am On Feb 20, 2017
my brother it is well. You took a risk to make money... Just try and take anoda risk of being homeless..

1 Like

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by ogawisdom(m): 9:48am On Feb 20, 2017
sexfabregas:
I'm a student of one of the eastern tertiary institutions, any one from the east will know that the highest number of ponzi scheme investors come from eastern universities.

Well my close friend spent up to 150k (part borrowed and part of his house rent money) to buy bitcoins for mmm united. Long story short, wallet got hacked money went down the drain, there was a middle man in the bitcoin transaction though, but the guy has been begging for time to raise the money to refund my friend.

The problem is, my friend's grace period for his house rent payment is expired now and he has a no nonsense land lord who has kicked him out, he's still squatting with some neighbors for now.

I advised him to confess to his parents but he refused bluntly. insisting he has a good chance of getting his money back from the middle man who bought bitcoins for him.

stay blessed

Jst 150k dt na small money nw, ok meet me up in my office tomorrow for refund tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by Lasskeey: 9:52am On Feb 20, 2017
grin

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 20, 2017
XPYDA16:
He should go and live in Mavrodi's house .
You wicked ni! where is that savage guy. Cc: anthoniosp biko bia here
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by chessguru(m): 10:01am On Feb 20, 2017
I stand with MMM Nigeria . Meanwhile MMM United is a different platform and not related to Mavrodi's MMM
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by tutorago: 10:18am On Feb 20, 2017
sexfabregas:

stay blessed

Tell him to look for part-time jobs around campus to raise another money for house rent pending the time he is still squatting with his friends.

Please warn him to never go back to any of the ponzi schemes again cos every now and then new ones are still coming out and assuring people of fake promises.

my 1 cent.

If you have experience in teaching, send your CV to info@tutorago.com in order to be considered for a tutoring/teaching job around you.
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by Bimpe29: 10:18am On Feb 20, 2017
That served him right. I hope he has learnt a lesson.
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by Kennyodinye(m): 10:36am On Feb 20, 2017
ITbomb:
This is why I can never do bitcoin for anyone.

The middle man helped to get bitcoin, he got money from your friend and funded your friend's wallet. Give him log in details. Transaction closed.

Whatever happened to where you or your friend invested is none of the middle man business
what are you talking
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by kevoh(m): 10:57am On Feb 20, 2017
Anything for frontpage. I have read the OP many times and failed to see how mmm is the cause of his misfortune. OP lost his money due to carelessness by getting his blockchain account hacked .Blockchain is a very secured platform for holding your bitcoins if you somehow get hacked blame yourself and not the ponzi scheme.
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by allubi(m): 11:22am On Feb 20, 2017
chronique:
Ok. Serves him right. There's still space under the bridge. He can manage for a while... When we were warning them, they were busy calling us all manner of names. Nobody should expect sympathy now. As you lay your bed, so shall you lay on it.
He needs counselling at this point in time please.
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by rosalieene(f): 11:30am On Feb 20, 2017
larrybee2017:

No live has been ruined by Mmm cause just yesterday I got paid and many has been calling to say they will pay today. All this trash you post on Mmm should stop. People who participate on MMM platform have been told what to do just do the needful and get your money. Lobatan. MOD should pls take off their post trying to put fear in other people as regards MMM, participant registered without been forced to do so so why the sudden outcry. We were warned to put in our 'spare' money so why crying over someone's headache? Go to your page and do the needful
dear don't mind them jare.
How much would u PH to get a particular percentage
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by rosalieene(f): 11:30am On Feb 20, 2017
larrybee2017:

No live has been ruined by Mmm cause just yesterday I got paid and many has been calling to say they will pay today. All this trash you post on Mmm should stop. People who participate on MMM platform have been told what to do just do the needful and get your money. Lobatan. MOD should pls take off their post trying to put fear in other people as regards MMM, participant registered without been forced to do so so why the sudden outcry. We were warned to put in our 'spare' money so why crying over someone's headache? Go to your page and do the needful
How much would u PH to get 50% percent of ur mavro
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
ITbomb:
This is why I can never do bitcoin for anyone.

The middle man helped to get bitcoin, he got money from your friend and funded your friend's wallet. Give him log in details. Transaction closed.

Whatever happened to where you or your friend invested is none of the middle man business

you got it wrong bro, the middle man claims his wallet was hacked before he was able to transfer the bitcoin to the person in question
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
kevoh:
Anything for frontpage. I have read the OP many times and failed to see how mmm is the cause of his misfortune. OP lost his money due to carelessness by getting his blockchain account hacked .Blockchain is a very secured platform for holding your bitcoins if you somehow get hacked blame yourself and not the ponzi scheme.

It seems I failed to diagnose the situation properly, you're actually right.
PS I'm not the person who did the ponzi whatever.. I'm just trying to help a friend.
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
chronique:
Ok. Serves him right. There's still space under the bridge. He can manage for a while... When we were warning them, they were busy calling us all manner of names. Nobody should expect sympathy now. As you lay your bed, so shall you lay on it.

is it your money

why are you drinking paracetamol for another person headache...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
Gud For Him
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by otus4me(m): 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
no prayer will work.
yomi007k:
sad

We will put him in prayers.
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by kaymart: 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
I was never interested in MMM until the everyday front page news about the scheme on nairaland forum.
ordinarily, money doubling schemes would never entice me and I knew little about MMM.

I began reading more info about d scheme on nairaland, both positive and negative. I didn't even know I have been receiving messages about mmm via our telecommunication company. It was later on, I realized dat my chosen telecommunication company had been sending messages to me but nairaland help arouse the interest.

After a while, I decided to give it a trial.

I started with a large amount of money and I lost it.
I can say nairaland as well indirectly help promote mmm.

I'v sure gotten over it....I work in a corporate organization and well paid. I was sad I lost my money but I am OK now.

so, my advice is this, nairaland should stop promoting mmm all in the disguise in order to generate traffic.

u are against ponzi schemes but you are in support of ppl coming to place advert about buying and selling of cryptocurrency (bitcoin) as if most of those accumulated bitcoin aren't gotten via ponzi.

pls, let's knw where u belong.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by bdmaverick(m): 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
Real and paying guys
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by manikspears: 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
Damoxy:
He should goan borrow money play bet9ja
sheybi you will borrow him?
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by larrybee2017(f): 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
rosalieene:

How much would u PH to get a particular percentage
You can provide help of 5000k for now.its the same spare money stuff just to ensure that people build faith in the system again. You can join the discussion group on Facebook too for more info. Mmm is back and it's here to stay.
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by adellam16(f): 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
sexfabregas:

stay blessed

what u want us to do now? Contribute rent money for him?
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by Damoxy(m): 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
manikspears:

sheybi you will borrow him?
Bum Bum ni
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by sosy25: 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
OP since you stated that the highest number of ponzi scheme investors come from eastern universities click the link on my signature sign up and introduce it to the students in eastern universities;

1. It is NOT a ponzi scheme because old members are not paid from the money of new members. Anyone can buy marketing units for $30 each and place them in our Special Marketing Pools (SMP's). Our marketing experts use all the money to market healthcare products and e-commerce products. When the products are sold a percentage of the sales is paid as commission to everyone who placed marketing units in the SMP's. Our aim is to turn each $30 marketing unit into $90 of commissions in 90 to 180 days.

2. We provide a United States bank account with a Mastercard debit card that the commissions are paid into. This account is in the name of the person who was paid. The bank statement reflecting the US Dollar commission payments can be printed and be used to apply for a visa to any country. Submitting a US Dollar bank statement improves the chances of being issued a visa to any country.

3. Our marketing experts do the sales and the hard work, and those who bought and placed marketing units in the SMP's just sit back and enjoy their money.

4. Nigerians can pay the naira equivalent of $30 for each unit. Nigerians can pay with their credit or debit cards on our website.

sexfabregas:

stay blessed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account / SEC On Proliferation Of Unregistered Online Investment And Trading Platforms / How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.