Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Lady Gives Her Boyfriend PS4 As Vals Day Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend PS4 As Vals Day Gift (403 Views)

Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Style Dance At An Occasion, Got Guests Screaming / Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gives Her Boyfriend PS4 As Vals Day Gift by LePrezident(m): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2017
Nigerian lady has just gifted her boyfriend, a brand new Play Station 4 (PS4) and young lady can’t seem to get over the gift as she took to her Twitter handle to share the pictures of the new gadget.

The lady who goes by the name, @delmiyaa on Titter said: “I can’t believe I listened to Twitter boys and bought him a ps4. He loved it though so thanks guys. Lmaoo”

Picture here: http://nigerianbase.com/lady-gives-her-boyfriend-ps4-as-vals-day-gift-410
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend PS4 As Vals Day Gift by Snow5(m): 9:35am On Feb 20, 2017
I like this...
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend PS4 As Vals Day Gift by bitcoininvesto(m): 9:45am On Feb 20, 2017
This will surely keep him @home

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend PS4 As Vals Day Gift by LePrezident(m): 10:38am On Feb 20, 2017
bitcoininvesto:
This will surely keep him @home

True that

(1) (Reply)

Keep Your Relationship Private / Whatsapp Me / Man Chains Lover To Generator In Alleged Self-defence In Ogun (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.