Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday (14176 Views)

Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by Danielink: 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
NLchikeeto:
Must u tell us dat u use an itel s31..................all these itel marketers sef...............keep on using different strategies.........., grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol... Infact ehn
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
na fukboy na cheesy cheesy.d real babe spoil show cheesy
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by KingTom(m): 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
diamondstar90:
Lol no he wants to use and dump her, side piece his better because she go get hope small
but lets consider the third option maybe he really likes her shocked
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by LadyJul(f): 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
I Just Met a guy recently Early last month tho, so he invited me to his house yesterday and i went after church so when i got to his house i sat in his room pressing my s31 because he said he was coming he want to get something outside actually my first time of visiting tho coz have always been busy with work.

So after five minute i was actually feeling dizzy but worried and wondering why on earth he would leave me in the room and just go without even calling first time of visiting.

I went outside to look for him and to my surprise he was outside busy talking to a lady, So i called him he said oh am sorry am coming darling just sorting out something. Then i went back inside.

By the time he came back i was prepared to take my leave coz i was so angry at him.

The next thing he said was she is my ex and suddenly the lady came in and said am not his ex am his Girlfriend and she started shouting, So i shaa Walk out of the room feeling so bad and i refuse to pick his call since yesterday but he has been calling.

Pls What do u think i should about this? Believe Him or Not? sad

Nature addvice plss!! undecided

Note: We Met at a Conference.
Hmmmm... That gal might probably be his ex dat don't want to let go... Or he may still be running things with her... Ur relationship is still very new and u have higher chances of letting go now dat u guys haven't had sex or anything... Am very sure dat gal will keep coming back because she isn't ready to let go... If u know u're ready to deal with all the wahala dat dis gal will bring... U can stay but if not u better run as fast as you can... But I'll advice you to be careful and not rush things with him..

1 Like

Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by luscioustrish(f): 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
GrandMufti:
Una don come again! Before you went to his house did you inform us? angry

*** modified***

@Anuoluwapo23

You went to his house and you entered his room immediately?

You are wicked!!! You want to use him and dump him abi?

Pls who has that pic 'you think you're doing me, you're doing ya sef'?

Gosh you're so funny cheesy cheesy

@ op please take a walk its too early for drama abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
not offering agric. I'll pass
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
Escabado:
This life is some how ooh. You are fighting for a guy living in a one room that's a cheater but people like us living in 3 bed room flat doesn't even have a girl friend .because any girl that comes around us will want to finish our money even 200k will not be enough for her. What a life

It's a lie. Guys like you are so arrogant. Thinking every lady coming to u, is desperate to move in or desperate to seat in your car. Thats why upon the 3bedroom flat and even with a car, if u have one? will mean nothing to a lady that knows her onion. That's why guys as u are, don't have a gf..girls rarely put up with such attitudes. I don see your type plenty. So don't even start.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
LadyJul:
Hmmmm... That gal might probably be his ex dat don't want to let go... Or he may still be running things with her... Ur relationship is still very new and u have higher chances of letting go now dat u guys haven't had sex or anything... Am very sure dat gal will keep coming back because she isn't ready to let go... If u know u're ready to deal with all the wahala dat dis gal will bring... U can stay but if not u better run as fast as you can... But I'll advice you to be careful and not rush things with him..
thanks
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by enuk80(m): 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
op, ur brain need mopping
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by snowden9(m): 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
I Just Met a guy recently Early last month tho, so he invited me to his house yesterday and i went after church so when i got to his house i sat in his room pressing my s31 because he said he was coming he want to get something outside actually my first time of visiting tho coz have always been busy with work.

So after five minute i was actually feeling dizzy but worried and wondering why on earth he would leave me in the room and just go without even calling first time of visiting.

I went outside to look for him and to my surprise he was outside busy talking to a lady, So i called him he said oh am sorry am coming darling just sorting out something. Then i went back inside.

By the time he came back i was prepared to take my leave coz i was so angry at him.

The next thing he said was she is my ex and suddenly the lady came in and said am not his ex am his Girlfriend and she started shouting, So i shaa Walk out of the room feeling so bad and i refuse to pick his call since yesterday but he has been calling.

See your small bobby. No wonder you are feeling insecure. Abeg next thread jor undecided
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:16am On Feb 21, 2017
grin
snowden9:

See your small bobby. No wonder you are feeling insecure. Abeg next thread jor undecided
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:17am On Feb 21, 2017
enuk80:
op, ur brain need mopping
ur brain need sense lipsrsealed
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:58am On Feb 21, 2017
smiley smiley smiley smiley undecided
GrandMufti:

*** modified***

@Anuoluwapo23

Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:01am On Feb 21, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:

wa do mi wo.
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:01am On Feb 21, 2017
?
b0rn2fuck:
wa do mi wo.
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:11am On Feb 21, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
?
abeg leave that guy ja re, he ain't worth it, the foundation has been shaken aready and trust has been betrayed right from the beginning but if you want to give it a go, continue with one of your eyes open while asleep. No true love, its matter of financial statement of guy in compliance with the depreciation value of the lady, how long its gonna take for a guy to goes broke in accordance to the time the girl will rust or depreciate in beauty, either they stay forever (beneficial to each other) or split away( either party or both party could won ) but true, you have a sexy body and you must be good for real! True african beauty after looking at your profile.
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:14am On Feb 21, 2017
i have already ooo
b0rn2fuck:
abeg leave that guy ja re, he ain't worth it, the foundation has been shaken aready and trust has been betrayed right from the beginning but if you want to give it a go, continue with one of your eyes open while asleep. No true love, its matter of financial statement of guy in compliance with the depreciation value of the lady, how long its gonna take for a guy to goes broke in accordance to the time the girl will rust or depreciate in beauty, either they stay forever (beneficial to each other) or split away( either party or both party could won ) but true, you have a sexy body and you must be good for real! True african beauty after looking at your profile.
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:18am On Feb 21, 2017
smiley smiley smiley smiley Thanks Thanks Thanks
b0rn2fuck:
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by GrandMufti: 10:34am On Feb 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by Akious2k2(m): 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
NLchikeeto:
Must u tell us dat u use an itel s31..................all these itel marketers sef...............keep on using different strategies.........., grin grin grin grin grin grin
So as d message plenty reach, na wetin u c b dat... No b by 4ce 2 comment nah.
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by wizrose(m): 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:

Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by Crownwahley(m): 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
GrandMufti:

*** modified***

@Anuoluwapo23

Pls who has that pic 'you think you're doing
me, you're doing ya sef'?

so when she visit him, you dey expect her to stay outside abi??

who is dumping who for who here now?

1 Like

Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by Anuoluwapo23(f): 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
Crownwahley:

so when she visit him, you dey expect her to stay outside abi??

who is dumping who for who here now?
please ask him oo
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by diamondstar90: 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm dey deceive her
KingTom:
but lets consider the third option maybe he really likes her shocked
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by Seunfunmi18(m): 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:

grin grin grin
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by KingTom(m): 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
diamondstar90:
Hmmmmmmmm dey deceive her
its an option na
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by diamondstar90: 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
I hear you
KingTom:
its an option na
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by jabojafa(m): 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
use ur tongue n count ur teeth... U kmw wot to do and do it fast. Is that the only boy on earth?
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by UnknownSource: 12:58am On Feb 22, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:

Sorry about the ugly experience. There is no point to fight for him. We can be friends and I promise u won't get such embarrassment from me.
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by johncallidon(m): 1:27am On Feb 22, 2017
GrandMufti:

*** modified***

@Anuoluwapo23

here Yhu have it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by joshboss(m): 3:08am On Feb 22, 2017
Leave d guy joor. It's not worth it. I'm still available. Let's hook us ASAP
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by GrandMufti: 3:13am On Feb 22, 2017
johncallidon:
here Yhu have it
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). / How Do You Know A Girl Normally Masturbates ? / 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.