Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

Pearls Of Love (episode III) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pearls Of Love (episode III) (311 Views)

Pearls Of Love (episode 19) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pearls Of Love (episode III) by ACKCITY: 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
The next day was our wedding anniversary but I didn’t remember it until up till when I received a congratulatory e-mail from the bank where we run a joint account.
I wasn’t sure that Ann forgot the date too, though the chances are that because she is angry with me she probably decided not to mention it.

It’s not unusual for her to remind me dates in the past because I am usually a forgetful person when it comes to dates. At a time I had to put all birthdays, wedding ceremonies and different anniversaries on my phone alarm to remind of an upcoming event.
Immediately I called Ann.

“Hello” She answered in a very low voice; you can easily read the anger in it.
“Hello sweetheart” she answered

Somehow I think she wasn’t expecting me to call. For a while now she complains about me not giving her surprise calls like I was used to doing when we just newly married and even while we were dating.

Truly I hadn’t been a good husband for a while; I told her this imagining how she was taking it. “You know Ann sometimes I get so carried away with my problems and I am kind of selfish”

“Why did you say that?” She asked quietly.

“You know I am guilty of many things including my distance from you for a while now”

I was working on my laptop while we spoke, I am kind of fund of doing many things at the same time. I copied an e-mail of a company with my laptop’s mouse.

Read more >>http://www.ackcitynews.com/2017/02/pearls-of-love-episode-iii.html

(1) (Reply)

Be Frank Ladies/gentlemen. Who Would You Rather Date Or Marry? / Romance.. / Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.