Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media (5522 Views)

Does The Clitoris Get Bigger & Does Size Really Matter For Women Pleasure? (Pix) / I Have A Small Cucumber .does Size Really Matter ? / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media by TechGod(m): 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ladies and Gentlemen I pass this question over to you all...

Come and give us your unfiltered opinion , no fear no body go beat you for saying your mind o

Source @ www.cashmergers.com

Re: Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
Who b celebrity for that picture
Re: Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
Amu nka epe ka.. grin

Lalasticlala.. let's see urs!!!

1 Like

Re: Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media by TechGod(m): 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44 , Dominique make una come and give una opinion too o lol
Re: Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media by sarkice(m): 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
yea, make u reason d boy own na 2inch nd d gal own na well

3 Likes

Re: Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media by kennysam91: 11:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
Size really matter oo like my own na 10inch
Re: Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media by Hotshawarma(m): 11:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
kennysam91:
Size really matter oo like my own na 10inch
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise

5 Likes

Re: Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media by kennysam91: 11:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hotshawarma:
EWO waiting be ur own, I see ur own na 2inch 2 abi.

U just dey put mouth talk rubbish
Re: Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media by kennysam91: 12:00am On Jan 10, 2018
Hotshawarma:
The two inches is longer than your IQ
Oo I see dat ur ppl 4 ur village done start work on ur IQ

1 Like

Re: Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media by LessNoise: 12:26am On Jan 10, 2018
Hotshawarma:

I owe you black label for this savagery

7 Likes

Re: Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 10, 2018
Yes is does, it really matters grin

Don't quote me please cheesy
Re: Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media by stubbornman(m): 4:29am On Jan 10, 2018
We wey get finger dick will wait for guys with big cassava to come and comment

1 Like

Re: Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media by Twoclans(f): 4:58am On Jan 10, 2018
90% of women's orgasm occurs as a result of clitorial stimulation.

Please what is the purpose of a huge dick if he misses the clitoris every time.

If the dick is big and the dude knows his game. Perfect. lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media by TechGod(m): 5:30am On Jan 10, 2018
just imagine a big duck that can strike properly , I swear the lady go scream dye , she go even bring her friends give you for free
Re: Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media by Daniel2289(m): 10:56am On Jan 10, 2018
Twoclans:

Tell them jare.

1 Like

Re: Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media by Daniel2289(m): 11:01am On Jan 10, 2018
TechGod:
just imagine a big duck that can strike properly , I swear the lady go scream dye , she go even bring her friends give you for free
Sex is not all about the girl screaming. What if she screams for u to hear, but deep inside of her, she didn't get anything out of it. Did u know that too big can cause bruises if u can't navigate well..... I think majority of us needs to know what sex is all about. Am not attacking u bro.

4 Likes

Re: Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media by cynhamscakes(f): 11:08am On Jan 10, 2018
Depends on the dude and how well he can use his tool, fingers and tongue.
You can be 14" and be totally clueless on how to satisfy a women yet another guy can be 5" and be an overall champion in the game.

So if you like carry cassava prick dey waka about, if you no sabi touch woman well, your prick is just good for making babies.

5 Likes

Re: Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media by kennysam91: 11:14am On Jan 10, 2018
sexybbstar:
Yes is does, it really matters grin

Don't quote me please cheesy
abi tanks jare my sis it matter alot
Re: Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 10, 2018
kennysam91:

Hotshawarma:

When faqqots argue about each other's dick size. Smh
Re: Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media by Ajoboss(m): 11:28am On Jan 10, 2018
Hotshawarma:
salvage wink
Re: Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media by kennysam91: 11:33am On Jan 10, 2018
Twoclans:

U sabi it wel
Re: Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media by kennysam91: 11:36am On Jan 10, 2018
beardlessdude:

When faqqots argue about each other's dick size. Smh
I don't no 4 dat guy oo
Re: Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media by Estellar: 11:59am On Jan 10, 2018
Hotshawarma:
grin grin grin
Re: Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media by nonut: 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
kennysam91:

E pain u gan!

Re: Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media by Twoclans(f): 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
kennysam91:

U sabi it wel

LOL

1 Like

Re: Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media by kennysam91: 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
Twoclans:

LOL
may she cm teach me, i don't want dul my self at all
Re: Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media by kennysam91: 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
nonut:

E pain u gan!
waiting pain u undecided
Re: Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media by femie21(m): 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
So if you like carry cassava prick dey waka about, if you no sabi touch woman well, your prick is just good for making babies. [/quote]

Correct.
Re: Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media by xtopher1995(m): 1:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
yes
Re: Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hotshawarma:
oversabi, pride at its peak
Re: Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media by queenfav(f): 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
cynhamscakes:
Depends on the dude and how well he can use his tool, fingers and tongue.
You can be 14" and be totally clueless on how to satisfy a women yet another guy can be 5" and be an overall champion in the game.

So if you like carry cassava prick dey waka about, if you no sabi touch woman well, your prick is just good for making babies.
gbam!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wedding Night S.x As A Virgin:bride Shares Her Experience / Any Time I Have Sex With My Wife She Always Ask For More. / Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.