Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) (54841 Views)

Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) / Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos / 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By 3 Dogs Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
Look at this extent of wickedness; and some people will say this is how God has designed it to be...
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by wellmax(m): 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
[s]
Johnpaul2k2:
Brown Roof
Land of afonja
Ritual killing and immorality
I feel the pain of the little girl
Quick recovery
[/s]
Fatuous comment.
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Agadsman(m): 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
how can a human being be training dogs in a compound that he shares with other people? this could have been avoided if he was living alone in a fenced house. he should be punished for this. this is really bad, now look at the little innocent girl with life time scars.
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
passyhansome:
Every sad news back to back this evening has to do with AFONJAS
From Magun to Dog now

Quick recovery little girl
grow some sense
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by ayamAgenius: 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
Dog abi na Lion?

This is outrageous!

That dog sld be sent to cross river!

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Teespice(f): 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
every time I run from dogs or go the other way, my neighbours will laugh at me and yab me for being scared of dogs.

I am sure if they see this picture, I would no longer be blamed for being scared of dogs.
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
This should be done to the steeewpid landlord

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by dekunleJ: 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
GossipHeart:

Innocent kid

Buhari, you will never go unpunished

If not for the bad economy, the landlord would have had the money to buy food for the hungry dog so that the dog wouldn't resolve to eating human meat

This brought tears to my eyes

Buhari, you will never go unpunished
Brother follow me we need to take you to the nearest General hospital for a CT scan

2 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by ikemesit4477: 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
youngkinz:
The cruelty of a nonchalant landlord led to the disastrous injury to a 5 year old girl. In so much pain and hardship for that her young age, it is hard to see all the pain she is going through as a waste because the landlord excessive buying of dogs. He has over 15 dogs in his house which have being mismanaged, underfed and caged for a very long time. Only for one of the dog to bust out and attack a young 5 years innocent girl, with so much scar that will live with the girl forever.

The power of landlord makes him feel like he has overall right without taking his tenants into consideration. This man has over 15 dogs in his house even when complains have been made repeatedly by the tenants with no justifiable reasons given by him. The pain this child is currently feeling of every poison running through her vain. As can be seen from the images, this is not just a flesh but a brutal attack by a dog. This story is made to create and alert the necessary agency that is responsible to handle such cases with immediate effect.

This incident happen in erunwen, ikorodu lagos as at 5:10 pm today.

Please FrontPage
so sad! I pray her eye sight should not be affected!
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by doskie(m): 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
dingbang:
No no no... I can't take this ..all those dogs will die
for me i ready baff the landlord acid.
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by femo86(m): 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ikorodu again.....

That's not an ordinary dog
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by GodsOwnFav(m): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
I swear down! I'll Kill that LandLord, except am incapicitated. I can't stand to see my child bear this horrific experience, somebody must feel an equal pain.....

I swear!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
The dog should be shot dead without delay!
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by uzo200(m): 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
what a pity
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Exponental(m): 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
Poor innocent girl. I wish her quick recovery!
Like seriously... knowing I have kids, I can not live in a house with dogs as a tenant.
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by obiageIi(f): 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
Why would you rent an apartment where the landlord has 15 dogs? I wont even live where they have one. Sad
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
Thunder fire landlord and that dog

3 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by dingbang(m): 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
dejonathan:
And what will be your gain??
dat d dogs are dead undecided
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
bloody!!!! ... dont understand why people dont train their dogs ...
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by TechsNG: 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
Namdeenero:
Damn this is serious embarassed

This is one of the reasons why socializing your dog is very very very important!

Exactly! As OP rightly pointed out, the dogs are usually caged. Perhaps, if the dog was familiar with everyone in the compound, this wouldn't have happened.

Sorta reminds me of when i was hurting for an apartment. I got this apartment in a particular estate. Every thing seem fine until i saw a pitbull that was chained. Although i have my own dogs, they are properly socialized and not usually chained. I wouldn't want to take my dogs out by 5am only to get attacked by a hungry pitbull who spends most of the day behind lease. And for that particular reason, i couldn't take that apartment.

Dog lovers/Owners/Breeders should learn to socialize their dogs properly. To avoid issues like this.
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by maxlis097(m): 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
The dog should not be allowed to live. It could have easily killed the girl

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by lielbree: 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
I hope the landlord has been arrested!

He should pay for her complete treatment and heavy damages!

If he has no money he should forfeit his house to the girl angry

What nonsense is this?
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Virgohills(m): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
I Hope all the dogs are dead right now
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by ITbomb(m): 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
I don't understand why Nigerian raised dogs are so aggressive and the owners are so proud of having such beast.

The ones I see for American film, so friendly and protective of children. Can't we have those kinds in Nigeria that can be courteous to visitors

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
Sad, I hope she gets best medical attention... how can she be in the hospital like that and be left to bleed while taking a snapshot? No first aid?

Those dogs should be muzzled, packaged and shipped to the land of controversies. The people there would know how well to "digest" the situation
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
dekunleJ:

Brother follow me we need to take you to the nearest General hospital for a CT scan
lemme drive, I can get you guys there fast grin grin
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
I will personally kill the dogs with my hands and teeth
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by doyinbaby(f): 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
Why did are parents rent where then get dogs.,..being a tenant in a compound with 15 dogs is a big No
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by doyinbaby(f): 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
ITbomb:
I don't understand why Nigerian raised dogs are so aggressive and the owners are so proud of having such beast.

The ones I see for American film, so friendly and protective of children. Can't we have those kinds in Nigeria that can be courteous to visitors
the nicest of Dogs fit run mad any day ,,..a compound where then get dogs is a big NO
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by EbukaHades10(m): 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
Where for eruwen,make i go show d landlord smtin. Na Eruwen i dey stay,so e go easy to c am

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Baroba(m): 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
Awful and a nightmare for every parent, you can't blame the dog for this, blame the irresponsible dog owner who decided to house 15 dogs he couldn't care for.. The idiot should have all his animal taken away from him.. He deserves a long stay in jail.. This happens where you have no laws regarding pet ownership, people import all sorts of breeds / exotic in this country with no one bating an eyelid.. Believe it or not, there is a farm in the North that offers crocodiles and pythons as pets..I wish the little girl a speedy recovery, terrible...

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Richnero(m): 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
Oh my goodness! So much pain for a little child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box / Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India / The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.