Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) (54840 Views)

Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) / Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos / 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By 3 Dogs Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by EbukaHades10(m): 10:31am On Feb 21, 2017
youngkinz:
akeem akorede sulaimon street before famco filling station

e even near ma place,na Agbaje I dey stay. Landload,here I show
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
Here is the update...

The house wa visited by the ministry of justice but the girl was not checked upon.
Contacted another lawyer that gave me a linkto someone close to the child and domestic suppot department....

Also using this to appeal to anyone that know or have someone that can also support this case, according to my source...seem the girl may loose an eye....

Abeg HELP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by ledzman: 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
you see house way get 15 dogs and you carry money go rent when you know say you get small children. am not in support of the dog either but why looking for an expensive cure when prevention is free. # BE WISE#
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by barcaboi(m): 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
ledzman:
you see house way get 15 dogs and you carry money go rent when you know say you get small children. am not in support of the dog either but why looking for an expensive cure when prevention is free. # BE WISE#
he ddnt rent a home there...he actually was in charge of the said dog and he left her all alone when he went to buy something
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Dareomo(m): 12:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
Rearing about 15 dogs in a compound cohabiting with tenants is cruel.

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by ekojoe(m): 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
bestpunterever:
Do they know at home that your drugs had finished? sir, seriously u are critically mad.

Look at you...
Insulting everybody everywhere...

Useless child
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by TeddyC: 11:08am On Oct 08, 2017
It wasn't the landlords fault naaa
Pity the man.
D dogs should be put down HUMANELY.

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by speedfreak(m): 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
Touching...First of all,why would a normal person rent a house where there are 15dogs? The constant barking,smell,now this...i also wonder what a five year old was doing unsupervised in that kind of compound? everybody is saying put down the dog,who knows if the girl provoked the dog to make him break loose from his cage? Why did she wander close to the dog cage? Why didnt the landlord build a better cage for the dog? All these will go unanswered i guess,Everyone has their own opinions but as for me,the dog isnt really at fault, the owner of the dog,the custodian of the child and even her parents are to blame.The dog should be rehabilitated instead
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by jbblues24(m): 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
I think I'm crying. It's that magnificent. wink
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
36404235-year-old-girl-attacked-landlords-dog4#53920252:
Here is the update...The house wa visited by the ministry of justice but the girl was not checked upon.Contacted another lawyer that gave me a linkto someone close to the child and domestic suppot department....Also using this to appeal to anyone that know or have someone that can also support this case, according to my source...seem the girl may loose an eye....Abeg HELP

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box / Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India / The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.