Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) (54839 Views)

Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) / Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos / 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By 3 Dogs Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by ifyalways(f): 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
Why are people renting a house with 15 dogs

Such pain for the lil'girl.

3 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
akeem akorede sulaimon street before famco filling station

EbukaHades10:
Where for
eruwen,make i go show d landlord smtin. Na Eruwen i dey stay,so e go easy to c am
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by piagetskinner(m): 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
the landlord should be locked in a cage with hungry dogs....

and the dogs butchered
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
As much as the landlord has a huge blame in raising brutal dogs( his curse is great)
The parent too though why would a 5 year old be anywhere near 15 dogs in the first place

Hmm thank God she us alive.. and young enough for scars to improve .
Hope the remaining dogs have been put down.
Landlord should pay all med treatment
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by DeLioncourt: 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
Buy cat...una no go gree.
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by francom(m): 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
The landlord should ve severely dealt with
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
GossipHeart:

Innocent kid

Buhari, you will never go unpunished

If not for the bad economy, the landlord would have had the money to buy food for the hungry dog so that the dog wouldn't resolve to eating human meat

This brought tears to my eyes

Na wah o no brain at all. I just pity the way you think.

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
GossipHeart:

Innocent kid

If not for the bad economy, the landlord would have had the money to buy food for the hungry dog so that the dog wouldn't resolve to eating human meat

See justification!! You are officially insane!! Werey!!

3 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by kennyclassic: 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
GossipHeart:

Innocent kid

What are you saying? Buhari told the man to have 15 dogs? Not a supporter of Buhari's govt but point your blame elsewhere
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by kennyclassic: 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
So sorry for this young innocent girl. The scars will just be there on here face... It's a pity.
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by riadrims(f): 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
@op can you pls send the address with the name of the landlord and child's name to this number 08129460792. We will follow it up. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Baroba(m): 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
Namdeenero:
Damn this is serious embarassed

This is one of the reasons why socializing your dog is very very very important!

You can say that again, people buy dogs, tether them to poles all day and expect the dog to be social..If you can't socialize your pet, please don't get one..

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Rukkydelta(f): 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
One of the reasons I hate dogs

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Rukkydelta(f): 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
riadrims:
@op can you pls send the address with the name of the landlord and child's name to this number 08129460792. We will follow it up. Thanks

Cc
Youngkinz looks like someone wants to help for justice to be served
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by joseph1832ng: 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
Men! What an abuse. Is it by force to own a dog, or dogs? I wonder what people gain by even having savage under fed animals to protect them.

angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by FTBOY: 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
see what seun's best friend did to an innocent kid! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by joseph1832ng: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
FTBOY:
see what seun's best friend did to an innocent kid! angry
I'm waiting for seun to make a comment about this. Sometimes when I hear people eat dogs, I don't even frown at all. After all, na bush meat.

Imagine such savagery bro. Men! God forbid say na my kid dis kain thing happen to oh, bro. God forbid, only God knows what I'd do.

The thread almost ruined my mood. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by ositadima1(m): 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
It looks like Photoshop or make up for a movie, I can't understand why someone will take this snapshot of girl with her wounds still bleeding, it's definitely fake.
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by bestpunterever: 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
GossipHeart:

Innocent kid

Do they know at home that your drugs had finished? sir, seriously u are critically mad.

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by FTBOY: 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
joseph1832ng:
I'm waiting for seun to make a comment about this. Sometimes when I hear people eat dogs, I don't even frown at all. After all, na bush meat.

Imagine such savagery bro. Men! God forbid say na my kid dis kain thing happen to oh, bro. God forbid, only God knows what I'd do.

The thread almost ruined my mood. angry
dog owners are to blame for such casualties; they value dogs more than their worth. imagine treating a dog like a family member and expecting it not to be aggressive to strangers. if such happens to my child (God forbid), i swear i'd get a gun and kill all the dogs in my neighborhood. what nonsense! there's no way that little girl is going to recover fully from this useless animal attack! angry

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by apogeez(m): 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
Chain is petty but if the landlord is a breeder No case, just to treat the girl and he should be careful over them Can't stop loving my dog

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Jokkarm2: 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
Lagos state police should sweep into action and arest the so called landlord with many dogs .

This is totally a threat to life and attempted to kill. Substantial jail term should wait the man . If government does not take this issue serious this urgly and barbaric act will continue .
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by joseph1832ng: 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
FTBOY:
dog owners are to blame for such casualties; they value dogs more than their worth. imagine treating a dog like a family member and expecting it not to be aggressive to strangers. if such happens to my child (God forbid), i swear i'd get a gun and kill all the dogs in my neighborhood. what nonsense! there's no way that little girl is going to recover fully from this useless animal attack! angry
Bro, the scars will forever be etched on her body and soul forever. Imagine such nonsense!

Men that landlord deserve be to beaten to stupor and strip naked and flogged 36 stroke of the cain for being a careless SOB who don't even value the life of a human, talkless a child.

This is just too much. Seeing the damage done to the kid, the number of stitches she'll need will even be another amount of pain for her to bear.

Seun, where art thou? Mr. Promoter of dogs. Truly, I sense a disturbance in the force when you continue to promote the savagery of these beats. Truly, the dark side clouds your thoughts. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by FTBOY: 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
[s]
apogeez:
Chain is petty but if the landlord is a breeder No case, just to treat the girl and he should be careful over them Can't stop loving my dog
[/s]and this is supposed to be consoling? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by joseph1832ng: 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
apogeez:
No case? What do you mean no case? That an animal that should be locked up attacked a girl at the expense of his stupidity?

Come on, I fail to see the sense in what you just spewed. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by joseph1832ng: 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
FTBOY:
[s][/s]and this is supposed to be consoling? undecided
I thought I was the only one who saw the humongous amount of BS that moniker typed.

Saying there's no case if the landlord is a breeder border on the fact if he's sane at all.

No reason, I repeat no reason for that animal not to be put down and the owner made to pay for the little girls medical bills.

This is grossly annoying. I tell you.
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by FTBOY: 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
joseph1832ng:
I thought I was the only one who saw the humongous amount of BS that moniker typed.

Saying there's no case if the landlord is a breeder border on the fact if he's sane at all.

No reason, I repeat no reason for that animal not to be put down and the owner made to pay for the little girls medical bills.

This is grossly annoying. I tell you.
if i was close enough i'd smack that dude and spit in his face. imagine the callous comment, "just treat the girl, no case" as if it was a mere flea bite. undecided

and to make it worse, he posted a selfie he had with his ugly scoobydoo and added: "i still love my dog." mehn, some people are super dumb!

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by joseph1832ng: 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
FTBOY:
if i was close enough i'd smack that dude and spit in his face. imagine the callous comment, "just treat the girl, no case" as if it was a mere flea bite. undecided

and to make it worse, he posted a selfie he had with his ugly scoobydoo and added: "i still love my dog." mehn, some people are super dumb!
It's not just a case of being dumb, it's a case of being inanely insane and mentally imbalance.

Imagine if the said dog had bitten off the penis_ of that loser's 5 year old kid, I'm sure he would be singing a new tune.

I'm telling you, these creeps who believe the savagery committed by these animals, is nothing, aren't even worth to be called sane at all.

Imagine the callous amount of BS the idiota spewed. Times like this I wish I was a lawyer, I tell you, it would have been my pleasure to sue that loser poser of a landlord and make him pay for her medical bills till her scars disappear totally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by doninno(m): 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
D bod disfigured her face oh. Wat is he doin wit 15 dogs
youngkinz:
The cruelty of a nonchalant landlord led to the disastrous injury to a 5 year old girl. In so much pain and hardship for that her young age, it is hard to see all the pain she is going through as a waste because the landlord excessive buying of dogs. He has over 15 dogs in his house which have being mismanaged, underfed and caged for a very long time. Only for one of the dog to bust out and attack a young 5 years innocent girl, with so much scar that will live with the girl forever.

The power of landlord makes him feel like he has overall right without taking his tenants into consideration. This man has over 15 dogs in his house even when complains have been made repeatedly by the tenants with no justifiable reasons given by him. The pain this child is currently feeling of every poison running through her vain. As can be seen from the images, this is not just a flesh but a brutal attack by a dog. This story is made to create and alert the necessary agency that is responsible to handle such cases with immediate effect.

This incident happen in erunwen, ikorodu lagos as at 5:10 pm today.

Please FrontPage
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Wishaky(f): 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
Jesus Christ, I hope d dog no get rabies sa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box / Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India / The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.