Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? (49449 Views)

Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by LIBERTY1980(m): 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
The answer is captial yes;there are alot of men who are faithful to their wife,#with God all things are possible, how can you cheat someone you truely and genuinely love,with the fear of God,self control,and Godly love,it's 100% possible,for a man to remine faithful to his wife,in every situation,#man shall not live by sex alone,but by every word that procceed out of the mouth of God,you must not cheat on your wife.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by okeowo86: 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
you can be faithful if you are a real christian who love and fear God.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
iluvpomo:

Kudos to you dude
@bolded : why you still with her though?

Hmmm.... You're really one smartass dude!
Well, reason is, I can't say for now. But I don't easily lose love for someone ('cause I hardly fall in love to begin with) but time would tell anyway.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by SAMDOL(m): 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
jmoore:
The question is 'can a man be faithful to one woman?' and not 'can all men be faithful to their women?'

We are are not looking it from a general stand point, therefore it is based on the individuals involved.

Some men cheat while some don't cheat.

Can a man be faithful to one woman? I have to speak for myself now.
I am not married yet.
I will definitely be a faithful husband.
I cherish sexual purity which is one of the reasons I have kept a 'clean sheet' as a single man.

Strength lies in your faithfulness while cheating reveals how weak you are.

You are a Real dude...single ladies in the house you had better hook him up cos he is so real.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
I see people mentioning "impossible" and i couldn't help myself but to

Smh
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by lielbree: 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
RuggedArab:
You wan carry the faithfulness go build house?

No one plans his funeral! No right thinking man will plan to be unfaithful to his spouse. These things just happen and if you fall once Or twice and bounce back without doing it again does it make you an unfaithful man?

My deduction from experience married men is this: " I can be faithful if my wife is faithful all round (faithful in bed, faithful with chores, faithful in her finance, faithful in God, faithful in telling truth, faithful to my family, faithful in loyalty and all other faithful stuffs)."

Is a Yes or No answer!
If your wife decides to fùck the gate man once when you were away. Then regrets it and never does it again, does that make her unfaithful?

Just asking

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by lielbree: 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
LadiGama:

U nailed it!
Its not a do or die affair!
Faithfulness in all sh*t keeps me stick to U!
But if u fall short and I get satisfaction out there, to heck with faithfulness!
So what of the areas where you fall short? Hope you won't mind when your wife gets her own satisfaction out there too.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by dukeo(m): 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahha. No. Not all women

Hehehhe. No. Not all men
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by lielbree: 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
needful:
Let us call a spade, a spade. Naija women are in a very big mess when it comes to marriage because our men sees a woman as a slave. This is the reason why many of them are always afraid of moving abroad finally with their wives, it's also the reason why the ones that moved abroad and brought naija men mentality eventually got divorced by their wives abroad. I have many of them around me here, boxing a woman up and down, simply because u are married to her. The economy of Naija made it so, because if women are generally independent to carter for themselves, cheating in Nigeria will reduce drastically. Men who cheat on their wives and get away with it are those who felt their women can't do anything because at the end, the woman will still come and ask for money for Maggi and pepper from him. I encourage women in our society to be up and doing, learn to care for ur selves, buy properties with your names, be independent. When a man tries shit, over look him and let him realize that with or without him, you are already made and nothing can stop that. When he notice that he worth nothing in your dictionary, his head will come down.
You are not a bustard. It is your father that born you! Well said

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by TinaAnita(f): 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
afroxyz:

This mentality is what irritates me. Women go into marriage with the mindset that "all men are cheats", then you expect the man to be different afterwards. This universe operates on cause and effect. How can you believe that all men are cheats and expect your husband to be faithful. Even when the man is faithful, y'all would still suspect him. Going through his phones, sniffing his shirt for strange perfumes, scanning the car for hair strands etc. You are just setting in motion events that would lead to his cheating. Besides I ask, who do the men 'cheat' with? Is it not other women that know he is married?

I rest my case!
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by lielbree: 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
needful:
Let us call a spade, a spade. Naija women are in a very big mess when it comes to marriage because our men sees a woman as a slave. This is the reason why many of them are always afraid of moving abroad finally with their wives, it's also the reason why the ones that moved abroad and brought naija men mentality eventually got divorced by their wives abroad. I have many of them around me here, boxing a woman up and down, simply because u are married to her. The economy of Naija made it so, because if women are generally independent to carter for themselves, cheating in Nigeria will reduce drastically. Men who cheat on their wives and get away with it are those who felt their women can't do anything because at the end, the woman will still come and ask for money for Maggi and pepper from him. I encourage women in our society to be up and doing, learn to care for ur selves, buy properties with your names, be independent. When a man tries shit, over look him and let him realize that with or without him, you are already made and nothing can stop that. When he notice that he worth nothing in your dictionary, his head will come down.
You are not a bustard. It is your father that born you! Well said.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by muazuk1(m): 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
me I no go cheat sha.... cool
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by euchariadavid(f): 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
Not all men are cheat,some are faithful;some are not
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by marv1: 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
U are welcome dear.
shinarlaura:

Thanks
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Toks2008(m): 3:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
okeowo86:
you can be faithful if you are a real christian who love and fear God.

This is the only reason...

I only pray that I find a lady who is pleasing to my eyes sexually and also knows how to cook in order for me not to have any reason to fantasize about another lady's body or food.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by pressplay411(m): 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
jmoore:
The question is 'can a man be faithful to one woman?' and not 'can all men be faithful to their women?'

We are are not looking it from a general stand point, therefore it is based on the individuals involved.

Some men cheat while some don't cheat.

Can a man be faithful to one woman? I have to speak for myself now.
I am not married yet.
I will definitely be a faithful husband.
I cherish sexual purity which is one of the reasons I have kept a 'clean sheet' as a single man.

Strength lies in your faithfulness while cheating reveals how weak you are.

Are you rich?
Do you have your own apartment?
Do you look good or @least neat?

If you still keep a clean sheet after all these, then you can answer the question again.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by misteryman: 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
amakadihot87:
............small Johnny don't put mouth in adult talk

Small girl pretending to be married.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by PrickGetSize(m): 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
I can never be sexually faithful to one woman. Even if I can, I don't want to. Toto sweet.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by metallisc(m): 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
shinarlaura:

grin grin

so i see you are camerounian... right? cool
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by sandraanakebe(f): 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
Yes definitely

#The guy's expression in the picture though grin
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by iluvpomo(m): 12:31am On Feb 26, 2017
Reiyvinn:

Hmmm.... You're really one smartass dude!
Well, reason is, I can't say for now. But I don't easily lose love for someone ('cause I hardly fall in love to begin with) but time would tell anyway.
nice - kudos again....
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by adadike281(f): 11:55am On Feb 26, 2017
metallisc:

if i had someone like you, no cheating for me! grin grin grin grin i am not a cheat o!! grin grin grin
jisike, from one woman to another, smh
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mujtahida:

It's going to be a cruncher when we meet in August. That's when we'd know if you guys are the real African champions. You write remarkably. Are you from the English speaking part of Cameroun?

Lol. My dad is from the French part
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
Arsenalholic:
grin grin grin

No problemos it will not be so difficult to see you when I land in Yaounde then grin

By the way, hope Eto'o is around oh... me go like see am. wink

And are all Cameroonian's this friendly? undecided

You like Eto'o right. Hope he will be around.
Of course Cameroonians are very friendly especially the Anglopones.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Arsenalholic(m): 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
shinarlaura:

You like Eto'o right. Hope he will be around.
Of course Cameroonians are very friendly especially the Anglopones.
Sure! Who doesn't like Eto? Surely every African who watches football loves him.

Lol. The part about seeing him was just a joke though.

Nice. Nice. Me likey. I actually thought you guys were strictly a French speaking people. If I had known, I shoulda sourced for Cameroonian friends much earlier grin
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Sure! Who doesn't like Eto? Surely every African who watches football loves him.

Lol. The part about seeing him was just a joke though.

Nice. Nice. Me likey. I actually thought you guys were strictly a French speaking people. If I had known, I shoulda sourced for Cameroonian friends much earlier grin

No no. We re make up of two parts. You have the English part and French part but French is majority
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Arsenalholic(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
shinarlaura:

No no. We re make up of two parts. You have the English part and French part but French is majority
now I know... So you are from the English part or you just understand English?

And what language is dominantly used in Yaoundé?
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
Arsenalholic:
now I know... So you are from the English part or you just understand English?

And what language is dominantly used in Yaoundé?

My dad is from the French part but I did my studies I both languages.

French is dominant in Yaounde.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by tomdon(m): 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
jmoore:

clean sheet = virgin. That's what I meant.

How exactly is a male a virgin??
That is not correct
Have you been having wetdreams accompanied by ejaculations?
Do you have erections every morning and at other times unsolicited?
Don't relate those experiences with sexual exposure, I was above 20 and I had zero sexual exposure, I had never seen any girl's pant, and I was having those experiences. How could you be having all those and then is able to say your hand will not touch your dick by mistake
If your answer to these questions are no, I'm sorry to say you may not be a man because your testosterone levels may be faulty
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Arsenalholic(m): 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
shinarlaura:

My dad is from the French part but I did my studies I both languages.

French is dominant in Yaounde.
Okay... I see. Thanks for the info.

But how come you understand pidgin -- that's kinda like a Nigerian thing...? (If I am not mistaken).
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Okay... I see. Thanks for the info.

But how come you understand pidgin -- that's kinda like a Nigerian thing...? (If I am not mistaken).

We equally speak pidgin here
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by amakadihot87(f): 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
misteryman:

Small girl pretending to be married.........wats ur problem.... Let us know we can help you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) / Beautiful Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Couple / Couple Cruise On Boat As They Give Their Pre-wedding Photos A Village Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.