Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

She Loves Me So Much, But She Can't Date Me. What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Me So Much, But She Can't Date Me. What Should I Do? (833 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Loves Me So Much, But She Can't Date Me. What Should I Do? by Kayus4real: 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
I am a 500lvl medical student, I met this 100lvl girl sometimes last two months. I asked her out immediately. But she keeps on saying she loves me so much, but she can't date. She calls me almost every time. I am actually confused. Your opinions are highly needed.
Re: She Loves Me So Much, But She Can't Date Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
It's so simple.

Marry her... Then thank me later.
Re: She Loves Me So Much, But She Can't Date Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
You are option b, if one fails she'll come right into your arms. Ladies are that wise to get a reserve

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me So Much, But She Can't Date Me. What Should I Do? by ITbomb(m): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
This is what would happen..
Some time later, one sweet mouth would overwhelm her emotionally and take "it", then leave her crying men are wicked. She will remember the loyal friend she had and she will come crying to you.

Shey na year one she dey?

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me So Much, But She Can't Date Me. What Should I Do? by Jessicaseth(f): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
Sometimes we are not sure about what we want until you go through extra length

2 Likes

Re: She Loves Me So Much, But She Can't Date Me. What Should I Do? by futurerex: 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
Bcoz you're the assistant boyfriend
Re: She Loves Me So Much, But She Can't Date Me. What Should I Do? by Nelgenius4me(m): 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
Truly the girl loves you but I think you need to give her space. I mean you need not be overbearing ,ladies sometimes likes it when you are a little bit scarce. It could be that she is processing a lot of thoughts before committing herself to the relationship.
Re: She Loves Me So Much, But She Can't Date Me. What Should I Do? by iphanyi10(m): 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
She doesnt know what she wants yet..allow her experience life...u could guide her through or you might as well take a walk..the choice is yours wink
Re: She Loves Me So Much, But She Can't Date Me. What Should I Do? by bukason212(m): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
guy! wetin free her joor ! nwanne Uche gi di ya there.
Re: She Loves Me So Much, But She Can't Date Me. What Should I Do? by babyfaceafrica: 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
Leave her and find another one..... I can't understand why guys keep disturbing gals that balantly say they are not game....if they friendzone you know..you will open the book of lamentations on NL...leave her and find someone else..na only she waka come?
Re: She Loves Me So Much, But She Can't Date Me. What Should I Do? by eezeribe(m): 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
Kayus4real:
I am a 500lvl medical student, I met this 100lvl girl sometimes last two months. I asked her out immediately. But she keeps on saying she loves me so much, but she can't date. She calls me almost every time. I am actually confused. Your opinions are highly needed.

You have been brother zoned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Loves Me So Much, But She Can't Date Me. What Should I Do? by gsainttrinity(m): 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
Jessicaseth:
Sometimes we are not sure about what we want until you go through extra length

Are you the hard to get type?
Re: She Loves Me So Much, But She Can't Date Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
Op considering she's just a fresher she don't want to herself entangled in a relationship that will serve as a distraction to her primary purpose of being in school. You're about graduating, Haba. The girl is taking it step by step.

You asked her immediately you met her, you haven't taken time to understand and know her person.

Respect her decision, stay in the friend zone grin and build it to something meaningful, trusting and lasting
Re: She Loves Me So Much, But She Can't Date Me. What Should I Do? by luscioustrish(f): 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
She's checking out her options.
Friendzone her and look for a matured girl.

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me So Much, But She Can't Date Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
The friend zone is a really large connurbation. Feel free to find an apartment of your size there. With this kind of girl you'll need magnificent duplex cos she go control u like remote and pant u no c
Re: She Loves Me So Much, But She Can't Date Me. What Should I Do? by FvckShiT(m): 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
Just fůcking fůck her already
Re: She Loves Me So Much, But She Can't Date Me. What Should I Do? by Nbote(m): 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
Girls are always undecided on what dey want especially in a relationship..

(1) (Reply)

8 Signs That Your Boyfriend Is A "Player" / He Donated His Liver To Her, She Falls In Love With Him / He Fell In Love, Tried His Luck And This Happenned..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.