Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,106 members, 7,845,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Jonathan (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Jonathan (Photos) (35593 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Jonathan (Photos) by Ayoola171(m): 7:37am On Feb 21, 2017
modath:

No comment... lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy

Cc Omenkalives .. Ngeneukwenu ... Pls i need baby boy, Beta bomb (Pun intended) don't be coming to drop some home made IEDs ooo cheesy cheesy

Long time, you don't even ask about me. Laughing. I believe you're feeling fine.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Jonathan (Photos) by juman(m): 7:41am On Feb 21, 2017
Jonathan: mr. free and fair election.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Jonathan (Photos) by maticanto(m): 8:03am On Feb 21, 2017
omenkaLives:
Chai!!!!

I foresee many deaths in the camp of WailerPobs tonight!

While they were jerking off over Fayose and Wike meeting some other group of confused governors, Sheriff, the chess Grand Master, was meeting Jonathan, aka Chuku Abuko Abiama, aka Ipob god. grin

Ipob, what yall have to say about these wonderful pictures. grin
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Jonathan (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:16am On Feb 21, 2017
nonsobaba:
Story for the gods. Sheriff has been beating the hell out of makarfi and his group since this crisis started and you call him a drowning man? A 'drowning man' who made fayose and wike to run to Abuja for emergency meeting yerterday!

The mistake you made is that you reduced PDP's problems to
only Sheriff, Makarfi, Wike and Fayose.

Why not sit back, analyze and look at the big picture.
No group is winning when the house is divided. The time they would use to restrategize will be expended in court. You call that winning?
/

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Jonathan (Photos) by amarachi06(f): 8:29am On Feb 21, 2017
jarkbauer:
GEJ looks drunk
Buhari is Dead.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Jonathan (Photos) by sniperr007(m): 8:37am On Feb 21, 2017
seunmsg:

Jonathan is a member of the authentic faction of PDP, the Ali Modu Sheriff faction. While Fayose and other clowns were making meaningless noise at Ekiti governors lodge, the authentic chairman was meeting with the national leader of the party. Fayose and Wike will soon realise that Sheriff is the big boss.

Hmm.. Wat of makarfi pple & d governors dat side with him. Wu will fund d party?
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Jonathan (Photos) by Olaiya26: 8:51am On Feb 21, 2017
Abeg who be that tall dogo wey de stand near Ebele

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Jonathan (Photos) by modath(f): 9:06am On Feb 21, 2017
Ayoola171:

Long time, you don't even ask about me. Laughing. I believe you're feeling fine.

Baawo ni? Hope u are doing great? smiley
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Jonathan (Photos) by spafu(m): 9:18am On Feb 21, 2017
omenkaLives:
Ipob would be in a state of coma right now. I can see them bleeding all over Uganda- carcases of broken hearts everywhere! grin grin
Afonjas with Owambe and Stup.duty are like Triple 5 & 6.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Jonathan (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:04am On Feb 21, 2017
seunmsg:

Jonathan is a member of the authentic faction of PDP, the Ali Modu Sheriff faction. While Fayose and other clowns were making meaningless noise at Ekiti governors lodge, the authentic chairman was meeting with the national leader of the party. Fayose and Wike will soon realise that Sheriff is the big boss.
Court have it rule. The best they can do is to tolerate him then use election to unseat him.

Meanwhile why is no one talking about his private jet anymore

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Jonathan (Photos) by ODUBEZE: 9:02am On Feb 22, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Court have it rule. The best they can do is to tolerate him then use election to unseat him.

Meanwhile why is no one talking about his private jet anymore
A vital question

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness / Thugs Imported From Edo Nabbed In Akwa Ibom Few Hours To Elections. Photos / Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.