Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,084 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) (29011 Views)

Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) / 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes / Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
Adekorya:
How much dem pay you to do this?

The Buhari you sold to us is nothing but flop and bad market, and you're again advertising Atiku to us again?

If I hear anyone say Sai Atiku come 2019 nah thunder I go send go give the person
grin grin grin tongue
Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by seeyouin2019: 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
This Oba look like say e dey bleach oo.. How can an ancestor be using bleaching cream?
Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
slimthugchimee:
of all the people for 2019, it had to be atiku.... undecided
The thief is just on a wasteful mission. If he like,make he go pay homage to yemoja, ko le work
Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by Origin(f): 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hmmmmmm they have started.

I beg make Una respect Una old age.

Make Una fear death if Una no fit fear God.

Hmmmmmmmmm.
Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by Kagawa10: 11:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
passyhansome:

I was just been sincere, that dude bleached

The fact that your Osu father bleached doesn't mean everyone does? Can you show me the dark spot on his knuckles, Osu?
Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nice one keep it up. grin
Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by seguno2: 12:52am On Feb 21, 2017
slimthugchimee:
soo true, wonder what happened to leaders of tomorrow

They are busy on social media complaining and waiting for power to be handed over to them.
Ordinary protest, they cannot do.
Join politics, they won't.
Let us keep waiting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by moshino(m): 5:13am On Feb 21, 2017
slimthugchimee:

Leaders of tomorrow should wait for tomorrow to come.
Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by bumpy5ng: 9:34am On Feb 21, 2017
Donbigi2:
Atiku must not win in 2019 abeg..
Enough of old cargos abeg
Ut is you who mustn't vote for old cargo
Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by ojomamah: 9:39am On Feb 21, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Will still lose 2019
haba bras
Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by datbay(m): 9:43am On Feb 21, 2017
slimthugchimee:
leaders of tomorrow are in foreign lands ..........Economic hardship don chase them away
Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by Donbigi2(m): 10:37am On Feb 21, 2017
bumpy5ng:

Ut is you who mustn't vote for old cargo

Of course I won't vote him...
But the 2000 naira voting crew may Arrow my vote undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library / Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) / Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.