Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

See How Much The Multimillion Naira Gucci Kimono' Beyonce Wore To The NBA Cost - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Much The Multimillion Naira Gucci Kimono' Beyonce Wore To The NBA Cost (707 Views)

Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Much The Multimillion Naira Gucci Kimono' Beyonce Wore To The NBA Cost by kizygist: 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
Pregnant singer, Beyonce along with JayZ and Blue Ivy stepped out to watch the 2017 NBA All Star Game yesterday. Earlier on, we revealed the cost of Blue Ivy's Gucci dress when converted to Naira.
Well, the exchange rate is now $518 to #1 and it turns out Beyonce wore a Gucci embroidered tiger print silk kimono which has a price tag of $21,945. When converted to Naira, that's 11,367,510.

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>http://kizygist..co.uk/2017/02/see-how-much-gucci-kimono-beyonce-wore.html

Re: See How Much The Multimillion Naira Gucci Kimono' Beyonce Wore To The NBA Cost by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
I don Reason I his world finish..and conclude say
..MAN GATS PASS MAN..
Re: See How Much The Multimillion Naira Gucci Kimono' Beyonce Wore To The NBA Cost by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
have never heard any rumour of breakup between these two couples unlike other celebrities...

no wonder they re called "PERFECT COUPLES."

(1) (Reply)

13 Things That Catch Every Guy’s Eye In A Girl - Thatyorubadude / My Observation On Lawladay's Thread / Why Do My Exes Act Funny Around Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.