Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? (7834 Views)

SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] / I Met These LADIES In A Pool, Bought Them Chips & Soda, Fvckèd The First, And... / I Met These Girl On Social Media. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? by thunderfiremods(m): 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
I'll chill off, go to bed nd relax.....stupid question...
Re: What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
Na who change my yellow bulb to pink?
Re: What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? by valicious1(m): 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
As a true Igbo man.
I will pick up all the money/dollars on the floor and run away.

grin

I bet you all were too busy scoping the girls out to notice the money littered on the floor.
Bad guy. I no even see the dollars
Re: What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? by Martinez19(m): 11:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
I have learnt my lesson from Keanu reeves . Knock knock in the making.
Re: What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? by Ajsmart(m): 12:04am On Feb 21, 2017
kayo80:
To the bachelors in the house, what would you do if after a hard day at work, you open your door and saw these girls in your living room?

I would offer them a glass of water as the gentleman that I am then proceeed to ask why they 're dressed skimpy and what they stand to gain from me. cheesy

For littering the floor with all those paperworks I would sweep the papers and keep them in a lock box.

Depending on their answers as to why they're dressed skimpily each one will be "punished " accordingly grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? by DarkFive: 12:26am On Feb 21, 2017
Ask the third from the right leave

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? by ikombe: 12:28am On Feb 21, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
As a true Igbo man.

grin

I bet you all were too busy scoping the girls out to notice the money littered on the floor.

Re: What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? by Nostradamus: 12:47am On Feb 21, 2017
Olasco93:
If they are not useful Positively, they will be useful Negatively. I will just use all of them for money ritual shikena!
badt guy, you too like money grin
Olasco93:
If they are not useful Positively, they will be useful Negatively. I will just use all of them for money ritual shikena!
badt guy, you too like money
Re: What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 21, 2017
I'd show them the door. Goodbye lol. See how ratchet and unkept they look. Nasty ass hoodrats lmao. Its all 'packaging'. Each of them probably has about three children for three different men in jail. And they obviously look like sex workers, I can't imagine the different undiscovered diseases that are hanging around their 'down there'.
Re: What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? by NDIOGAH(m): 1:46am On Feb 21, 2017
I WILL KISS THEM
Re: What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? by popefuse(m): 1:51am On Feb 21, 2017
After d stress in the office omo me go 4uck them one by one niooooo.shikena
Re: What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:22am On Feb 21, 2017
den b armed robbers nah!

cos I remembered locking my door wen leaving in d mawnin grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? by funstufz: 4:31am On Feb 21, 2017
Run outside

Call the police asap

Do house cleansing afterwards

because...

Free Olosho are more dangerous... Na so I heard oooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? by Ewueazy: 5:11am On Feb 21, 2017
This site just launched
You get double of your investment in less than 48hrs
I got mine in less than 24hrs

E.g you pay 20k nd get 40k

www.grandearners.net
Re: What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? by laribari(m): 5:47am On Feb 21, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Would engage them in a conversation to know which one will flow better with me

Stranger!! shocked

I pity you, na Titus dem you dey take play.

How dem take enter your house, you keep key for them?

Anyways, Hope sey you sabi swim sha oo becos Na down-down you dey go!
Re: What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? by laribari(m): 5:51am On Feb 21, 2017
Ewueazy:
This site just launched
You get double of your investment in less than 48hrs
I got mine in less than 24hrs

E.g you pay 20k nd get 40k

www.grandearners.net

Nor be mmm Broda be that? Anyways, hope sey you get gun oo, you will be needing it for people to join you.
Re: What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:55am On Feb 21, 2017
these re pros Na. I've never had taste for pros no mata how beautiful.
Re: What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? by horlaxymoney(m): 8:35am On Feb 21, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin I will snap them and post on nairaland with the same title as yours...
And wait for jobless people to comment.
jobless pple like u
Re: What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? by enomakos(m): 8:53am On Feb 21, 2017
Which girls?there are no girls in the pic,the only thing i can see are those shining cashs
Re: What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? by Gideonmi(m): 9:08am On Feb 21, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
As a true Igbo man.

grin

chai I respect u o. I no see the money o
Re: What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? by Gideonmi(m): 9:09am On Feb 21, 2017
kayo80:

Police? For these harmless looking girls?
did u say harmless?
Re: What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? by Davidblen(m): 9:15am On Feb 21, 2017
Me Will Just greet them and pass jejely
Re: What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? by MrHenshaw: 9:26am On Feb 21, 2017
kayo80:
To the bachelors in the house, what would you do if after a hard day at work, you open your door and saw these girls in your living room?

l will call the landlord to ask why he sold the house without informing me to quit.
Re: What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? by Chuknovski(m): 9:29am On Feb 21, 2017
I will parade them to my other room and service them my cucumber, grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? by jeff1607(m): 9:47am On Feb 21, 2017
ask them how they came about the money on the floor, probably to produce more lol

and send them to the kitchen to prepare food.
Re: What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 21, 2017
dingbang:
Pour dem hot water...

why don't u give a realistic answer? must violence be d first thing in ur mind. make ur enquiry on why dey are here.maybe u won a lotto or promo from ur bank. collect d money, give them.some for transport and say good night. pour hot water. haba. OR speak in tongues and fire hot prayer. it may be d devil tempting u like Jesus afta that 40day fasting
Re: What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? by johnsonpolice: 10:11am On Feb 21, 2017
nwaanambra1:
if i hear say i notice all those ugly girls whn the floor is so much much more beautiful!

rush into the kitchen to look for used riced bag and fastly scoop all the dollars on the floor before they diappear! cheesy cheesy
I will greet them,after that I will now asked them what the Bleep are they doing in my house in the first place?
Re: What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? by adexdon(m): 11:21am On Feb 21, 2017
dose are enemy of progress...deal wit dem
Re: What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? by browniex: 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
I go do the one way I fit do and let the others do themselves.
Re: What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? by Onyenna(m): 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
As a true Igbo man.

grin

Nnaah meehn!!.....Ahughikwa m the ego ooooh! Chooii
Re: What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? by Mcbussy(m): 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
I will snap them and post on nairaland with the same title as yours...

And
wait for jobless people to comment.

Savage cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is More Comely? / Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander / Can You Take A Bullet For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.