Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Can You Take A Bullet For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Take A Bullet For Her (7853 Views)

Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. / Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? / Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Take A Bullet For Her by squino(m): 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2011
For those guys who claim to love their girl so much, promise to do anything and also protect her no matter what, CAN YOU TAKE A BULLET MEANT FOR HER?
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by 190: 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2011
Please direct your question to sexkills undecided
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2011
@poster
you are mistaking LOVE with INSANITY. pls dont confuse they two, although there is only a thin line that separates them.

taking a bullet for someone, ANYONE, is insanity!!!!!!!

if God decided that it was time for that person to go THEN WHO ARE YOU to try to change the will of God?! my body is a temple, i will not jeopardize it for ANYBODY!!!!
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by 190: 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2011
^wait for sexkills to come disagree with you on that

I pray that dude LAST ( Nor be Nigerian girls him dey follow play - wen they are done with him, his eyes would clear )

BTW brownie - im back from a busy weekend (winks)
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by sweeti14(f): 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
you are mistaking LOVE with INSANITY. pls dont confuse they two, although there is only a thin line that separates them.

taking a bullet for someone, ANYONE, is insanity!!!!!!!

if God decided that it was time for that person to go THEN WHO ARE YOU to try to change the will of God?! my body is a temple, i will not jeopardize it for ANYBODY!!!!
lmao
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by LongOne1(m): 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2011
Haba guy, that only happens in the movies, love is far from blind.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by slex(m): 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2011
i can if she is worth it, but na for hand oo or leg , not in the chest cos if i die another guy will have her grin
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by kpolli(m): 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2011
@190, lol
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2011
There are two types of "Her":

The Mother of my Children "Her",
Girlfriend "Her"
I'll only take a bullet for someone who is worth Dying for. And it's definitely not a Girlfriend "Her" undecided
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by kpolli(m): 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2011
wetin do her body?? y she no fit collect the bullet herself. . .

@sexkillz all join, cos if u die she moves on. . . . but if na for none vital place the bullet dey go, ehn no biggy
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by 190: 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2011
kpolli:

wetin do her body?? y she no fit collect the bullet herself. . .

@sexkillz all join, cos if u die she moves on. . . . but if na for none vital place the bullet dey go, ehn no biggy

[size=28pt]DIES ON IMPACT grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nairaboi(m): 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2011
Take a Bullet omo men, i can if she has made a sacrifice for me before, esp, when she went of her Heads in doing it, other wise, he Bullet na her own oo
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by ifihearam: 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2011
HEAVEN FORBID.

WAT WILL YOU TELL GOD AFTER DEATH
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by BABE3: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2011
sexkillz:

There are two types of "Her":

The Mother of my Children "Her",
Girlfriend "Her"
I'll only take a bullet for someone who is worth Dying for. And it's definitely not a Girlfriend "Her" undecided

If I may ask, why would you want to take a bullet for someone?
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2011
I Know Kpolli! Unless you dont "Really" love that person! Or that strong emotional attachment is not there! If you believe Romeo $ Juliet, or Jack and what's that her name sef, then you have your answer! No movies and poems and stories dont affect my decisions though!
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by 190: 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2011
^collect grounded pepper for BABE to start with let alone bullet

except shes my kids mom -

Notin concern me with the BABE ooh

All man on him own
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2011
BABE!:

That'll be a personal decision! And no one will be there when it could happen! If someone takes a bullet for you, and saves your life, would you call him S TUPID? undecided
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by kpolli(m): 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2011
BABE!:

For this question, u wud be blessed before the end of the week. . . .

sexkillz:

I Know Kpolli! Unless you dont "Really" love that person! Or that strong emotional attachment is not there! If you believe Romeo $ Juliet, or Jack and what's that her name sef, then you have your answer! No movies and poems and stories dont affect my decisions though!

me too dey love but thinking of wat wud happen when am gone wud stop any move by me
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by BABE3: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2011
sexkillz:

That'll be a personal decision! And no one will be there when it could happen! If someone takes a bullet for you, and saves your life, would you call him S TUPID? undecided

Please let's be realistic here abeg.

Well, FRANKLY, I wouldn't say it out loud, but yes I would consider the person as a " undecided undecided "person.

Like, really, why would you take a freaking bullet for me? To me, it's like Suicide. It's like you deliBrately killed yourself. Wetin be the reward for suicide again? HELL!

Plus, Jack didn't know he was gonna die. The commotion clouded his freaking judgement. If he had known he was gonna die--he would have hustled to share that plank with Rose.

No family for lagos o.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by BABE3: 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2011
190:

^collect grounded pepper for BABE to start with let alone bullet

except shes my kids mom -

Notin concern me with the BABE ooh

All man on him own

lol---before nko.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2011
kpolli:

For this question, u wud be blessed before the end of the week. . . .

me too dey love but thinking of wat wud happen when am gone wud stop any move by me
Simplicias! You dont love then!
LOVE is not selfish
LOVE does not brag
LOVE endures all things
LOVE is not jealous
LOVE does not keep account of Injury!

You know what? Peeps tend to say LOVE! But don't mean it! I have to admit that 95% of the time, LOVE is not reciprocated! Too BAD!
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2011
BABE!:

Please let's be realistic here abeg.

Well, FRANKLY, I wouldn't say it out loud, but yes I would consider the person as a " undecided undecided "person.

Like, really, why would you take a freaking bullet for me? To me, it's like Suicide. It's like you deliBrately killed yourself. Wetin be the reward for suicide again? HELL!

Plus, Jack didn't know he was gonna die. The commotion clouded his freaking judgement. If he had known he was gonna die--he would have hustled to share that plank with Rose.

No family for lagos o.

Well, those are your thoughts sha! Everyone is not the same! If Jesus did it, well . . . .
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by kpolli(m): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2011
Bros lets be honest her. . . .

How is not taking a bullet being selfish? You die in her place, she moves on n remarries. . . .

If i cant take her blessing, i aint taking no bullet
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by 190: 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2011
sexkills - are u for real

this was how theseeker started ooh!! undecided
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2011
Kpolli! Well! Agreed she could remarry! But that's what i'll do especially if she has my kids and one of us is to die that day! I wont think twice about taking the damn bullet! What she does with her life is her decision to make! I made a decision to save her own life, That's It!. . . . The topic asked a question, i have given my honest answer! Yours could be different, but that's just me! wink
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by BABE3: 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2011
sexkillz:

Well, those are your thoughts sha! Everyone is not the same! If Jesus did it, well . . . .  

Errrrmmm-- lol--- I knew you were gonna bring Jesus into this. JESUS died for the whole world. He died for a very SPECIAL course; a very tangible and FUNCTIONAL course. He died for our sins--now that makes perfect sense!!!!

But as for us, it just doesn't make sense.

Take PAUL (in the bible) for example. Wasn't he there when they were persecuting the Christians (I'm sure he witnessed one persecuting occasion)? Why didn't he catch a grenade for one of them?----because "love is not selfish". Or didn't he love them?

Yes, as Christians, we are not supposed to fear death, but at the same time, God blessed us with brains for a reason.

Anyways like you said, Everyone is not the same.  smiley
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by 190: 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2011
I think sexkills would be the FIRST person to TAKE TO HIS HEELS @ the sight of a GUN

Bro - I think u're saying this just to win women

try to be reasonable bro  cos even the women are expecting their men to RUN

why you come dey Dull yourself with these lies  angry angry
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by 190: 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2011
Can u die for a woman - yes
can u wash a woman nyash - yes
can u sell your mother into slavery cos of a woman - yes
can you hit your head on a wall cos of a woman - yes

ahh ahh sexkills na only you dey - all these your LOVE STORIES don tire everybody

try to dey talk true for once
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Pweety4me(f): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2011
@OP Lol this reminds me of a nollywood movie i saw a while ago.

About a lady who was an only child, so because of this her parents felt the need to get her a bodyguard.

So, there was a scene where they went clothes shopping(her and the bodyguard)and on the way out, the boydguard stepped out first & recieved a gun shot in the chest from a unknown gunshot man/woman who was on an okada bike tongue

The girl felt really guilty & mad after the incident, that she went to the dad with rage & asked him "Did you pay him to die for me?" he said "I pay him to do his job"

It's not an easy thing sha. . .but what of those that donate kidney & what not for people?or does it just happen in 9ja movies? they always say 'true story' so se na all lie?
shocked tongue
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by kpolli(m): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2011
^^^ sorry to say. . . i agree wiv 190

#okbye
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2011
190:

I think sexkills would be the FIRST person to TAKE TO HIS HEELS @ the sight of a GUN

Bro - I think u're saying this just to win women

try to be reasonable bro  cos even the women are expecting their men to RUN

why you come dey Dull yourself with these lies  angry angry

But come to think of it! What do you really know about me, apart from nairaland? You dont know my story, you've not met me, you dont know what influences my decisions neither do you care to know what drives them. I DONT HAVE TO WIN WOMEN before i can speak my mind! I"M DIFFERENT! Is that such a crime, to be different? If everyone thinks alike, then where is the diversity? People like me really do exist, but they are just so rare! Why are you always quick to judge me? In real life, i dot cuss, i dont swear, and i dont get angry! I dont need to prove anything to you though, as you are entitled to your own opinion! Out of the abundance of my heart, my mouth Speaks! Take it or leave it! smiley
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2011
190:

Can u die for a woman - yes
can u wash a woman nyash - yes
can u sell your mother into slavery cos of a woman - yes
can you hit your head on a wall cos of a woman - yes

ahh ahh sexkills na only you dey - all these your LOVE STORIES don tire everybody

try to dey talk true for once

Well well! No need for all that! this is the Romance Section! If love nd relationship is not the topic, then i wont comment! But if you are really serious about the bolded statement, then Everyone should just say so! Open a thread and a Poll. If the odds are against me, i'll quietly leave. That's not a problem! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yey! Drunk Nigerian Girls Publicly Going Wild At A Pool Party Exposing Their P.. / Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? / Some Funny Memes For You Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.