Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? (6194 Views)

What Did I Do Wrong? She Left Me In D Room / Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? by Xmen149(m): 7:29am On Feb 21, 2017
lady2lady:
The guy didn't get the reply he wanted .. smiley
he is used to girls jumping on him
Re: What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? by SINZ: 7:34am On Feb 21, 2017
JoaquinElChapo:

dont you guys get tired of asslicking and making these little girls what they are not?

The thing just taya me o sad

1 Like

Re: What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? by Xmen149(m): 7:38am On Feb 21, 2017
lol
Now why is your head aching you na........

if you liked him you should have show a green and let him know he is dropping the wrong scope at the right time.now he z shut the door you are ua looking for answers,.he is gone move on!

Ladies if you dnt like a guy move on and forget him,.if you do gv him a chance and observe him. all this hard to get thing is really getting homies pieced off,mostly ones with Good intentions.

Peace!

3 Likes

Re: What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? by Xmen149(m): 7:44am On Feb 21, 2017
konfused:

If I start narrating what made me KONFUSED, chi ga eji, chi ga abo
lol,.you can always start somewhere ..they finally thief your goat? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? by ElizaVeta(f): 7:45am On Feb 21, 2017
Xmen149:
lol
Now why is your head aching you na........

if you liked him you should have show a green and let him know he is dropping the wrong scope at the right time.now he z shut the door you are ua looking for answers,.he is gone move on!

Ladies if you dnt like a guy move on and forget him,.if you do gv him a chance and observe him. all this hard to get thing is really getting homies pieced off,mostly ones with Good intentions.

Peace!
PS: I don't play hard to get.
On the first instance why will I be playing hard to get if you don't worth it?.

I'm not just so comfortable seeing guuys ask for numbers on fb.
While we can just chat it off even on fb.

The worst part of it is, he just popped out from no where and starting requesting number, haba! It's creepy.
Yet many guys are just busy doing it out there not knowing how majority of us feel out there.

As for the ' Do I register simcards' .. I said it on purpose.
The guy has unblocked me,actually and said 'No, just a means of communication' ... Well, I told him we can still communicate here.

No need fr phn numbers!

Every one has its way of doing things, I just did mine and no offense.

Between, ion play hard to get, iffa like your impression, I'll tell you, we move on.

1 Like

Re: What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 21, 2017
rawpadgin:
listen, every great relationship started from somewhere & some times they started from a place of conflict & evolve into something richer

ur boyfriend popped out from nowhere & started showing interest in u

the man u will eventually marry might pop out from nowhere to toast u

shocked shocked
But obviously not like that boi's attitude sha... Any females will feel suspicious if someone will juz suddenly asked her number from a stranger and not even having a good conversation...
Re: What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? by Damitism: 7:49am On Feb 21, 2017
Your questions sound rude to me. If I were the guy, I may not block you but I will surely delete our chat history. That way, I quickly forget about you.
Re: What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? by heddiebanks(m): 7:49am On Feb 21, 2017
That's how some of you miss your God sent all In the name of forming shiiii. ..I pirii u...continue
Re: What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? by Adeinfo: 7:51am On Feb 21, 2017
HayatH:
Just ignore him. He seems immature.
You ladies are funny o. The girl was technically rude and the guy decided to respect himself as by avoiding nonsense and confrontation. You open your mouth and say he is immature, though his approach might be wrong.
Advise. .. Learn how to relate with people and show courtesy to all cadres of human

2 Likes

Re: What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? by rawpadgin(m): 7:54am On Feb 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:

shocked shocked
But obviously not like that boi's attitude sha... Any females will feel suspicious if someone will juz suddenly asked her number from a stranger and not even having a good conversation...
most guys(mostly younger ones) are usually not themselves Wen talking/chatting with a girl they really like

maybe that's what happened to the guy
dude just wanted to get the number & fly away grin

1 Like

Re: What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? by drewxx88(m): 8:05am On Feb 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:

I already told her the truth.. Some men are juz being dumb.. He juz popped out of nowhere and then want to collect the number? That's creepy undecided
Nahh that's not creepy ,cos its like a guy whose not badly dressed ,sees a nice looking Lady on the street and braves up to ask about her and ask for her number ...Would you call that creepy ??its simple if you are not feeling his vibes juss let him be life's too short for unnesssary name calling ...

1 Like

Re: What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 21, 2017
drewxx88:
Nahh that's not creepy ,cos its like a guy whose not badly dressed ,sees a nice looking Lady on the street and braves up to ask about her and ask for her number ...Would you call that creepy its simply of your not feeling his vibes juss let him be life's too short for unnesssary name calling ...

undecided

Exactly like this one.
Re: What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? by midehill(m): 8:12am On Feb 21, 2017
HayatH:
Just ignore him. He seems immature.
na ur type dey ignore ur future husband...are u matured urself...mtcheew

1 Like

Re: What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? by Xmen149(m): 8:13am On Feb 21, 2017
ElizaVeta:
PS: I don't play hard to get.
On the first instance why will I be playing hard to get if you don't worth it?.

I'm not just so comfortable seeing guuys ask for numbers on fb.
While we can just chat it off even on fb.

The worst part of it is, he just popped out from no where and starting requesting number, haba! It's creepy.
Yet many guys are just busy doing it out there not knowing how majority of us feel out there.

As for the ' Do I register simcards' .. I said it on purpose.
The guy has unblocked me,actually and said 'No, just a means of communication' ... Well, I told him we can still communicate here.

No need fr phn numbers!

Every one has its way of doing things, I just did mine and no offense.

Between, ion play hard to get, iffa like your impression, I'll tell you, we move on.

Cool detailing on the issue,but the reply to him though you should adopt some style if its telling of you wana do else you have chat long with the person and can tell how humorous he can be,my kind will even twist it to a joke back to you cheesy. sometimes our ways znt always the right way

Asking numbers on social media to me is same as a random guy in the street doing same,else youa type that only gets comfortable in a confined circle (of friends).you only watch your moves where you go and all i mean be smart,even the person you good with and think is an angel can even do worse than someone from social media hookup you afraid of or see as creepy.

And the guy beign back after the block..he might be angry at the tell off so be careful too.

I suggest you do a lil work on your wordings to avoid making necessary enemies though,you can never tell who will be there when it matters (forget even relationship).

cool*

1 Like

Re: What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? by drewxx88(m): 8:14am On Feb 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:

undecided

Exactly like this one.
Don't get it wrong I didn't like the fact that he didn't chat her up well ,get to know some meaningful things before popping the can I get your number question ... All am saying is if your not feeling his vibe juss tell him ,that's not a crime ,I ask numbers all the time and not every time is the same routine you get shut down sometimes other times it flows ...,So its safe to say he did it wrong and she didn't feel him .
Re: What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 21, 2017
drewxx88:
Don't get it wrong I didn't like the fact that he didn't chat her up well ,get to know some meaningful things before popping the can I get your number question ... All am saying is if your not feeling his vibe juss tell him ,that's not a crime ,I ask numbers all the time and not every time is the same routine you get shut down sometimes other times it flows ...,So its safe to say he did it wrong and she didn't feel him .

Can't u see the OP was still in shock mode when suddenly this maga juz blocked her? undecided
Re: What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? by enuk80(m): 8:19am On Feb 21, 2017
d op is immature..pride don scatter her head
Re: What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? by drewxx88(m): 8:21am On Feb 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Can't u see the OP was still in shock mode when suddenly this maga juz blocked her? undecided
Lols yeah I can see that ,but then again the sim card joke was a lil bit overboard ,I won't block if it was me I'd juss leave her be its not the first time its happening ,the dude wasn't cool for doing that ...
Re: What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? by captainking(m): 8:24am On Feb 21, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Hey, I don't actually know what I did wrong to this guy but I guess you guys will figure it all out.

I was on fb and one certain guy chatted me up and we started chatting.
Asked me what I do and where I live and all that etc.

The guy later asked me ' Plss can I know you? '

I told the guy ' I don't know you either'

Okay, the guy replied and said 'I live in kogi(not real state), so can I give you my number?

Then I replied the guy and said ' Give me your number??
Do I register sim cards??

The guy replied 'OK', then I just realized he just blocked.

Plsss and plsss, what did I do wrong?? embarassed embarassed
Well... It simply means.. The guy did not find your chatting etiquette pleasing.. I guess he's right thou...

1 Like

Re: What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 21, 2017
drewxx88:
Lols yeah I can see that ,but then again the sim card joke was a lil bit overboard ,I won't block if it was me I'd juss leave her be its not the first time its happening ,the dude wasn't cool for doing that ...

That's y I said.. And I say it again.. The OP didn't nothing wrong.. cool
Re: What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? by buffalowings: 9:07am On Feb 21, 2017
OK
I just want to see op makeup free

Elizaveta
Then we can go from there
Re: What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? by ElizaVeta(f): 9:14am On Feb 21, 2017
buffalowings:
OK
I just want to see op makeup free

Elizaveta
Then we can go from there
I don't get you.
Re: What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? by Viking007(m): 9:20am On Feb 21, 2017
Onyochejohn:
you are rude to him, and he never want to join issue with you, and I think he admire you too much and got disappointed at your response then he's pained, if its those guys that have bad intention towards you, no amount you insult them will make them give up until they catch you
kiss
Re: What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:

I already told her the truth.. Some men are juz being dumb.. He juz popped out of nowhere and then want to collect the number? That's creepy undecided
yeah, he popped out from her FB friend list genius...that girl was rude,acting all tough, sassy and shii when she aint shii. life is not hard.
Boy likes girl.
Boy sents girl a message
girl acts all rude and shii.
boy doesn't have time for that kind of shii in this recession.
so boy blocks and leaves.
The End.
simple story (boy didn't do anything wrong).

1 Like

Re: What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 21, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Hey, I don't actually know what I did wrong to this guy but I guess you guys will figure it all out.

I was on fb and one certain guy chatted me up and we started chatting.
Asked me what I do and where I live and all that etc.

The guy later asked me ' Plss can I know you? '

I told the guy ' I don't know you either'

Okay, the guy replied and said 'I live in kogi(not real state), so can I give you my number?

Then I replied the guy and said ' Give me your number??
Do I register sim cards??

The guy replied 'OK', then I just realized he just blocked.

Plsss and plsss, what did I do wrong?? embarassed embarassed
i understand his plight, if i fall in that pit...if shes so pretty, im gone have a laugh and tell her, arent you just one awful joker...but if she looks like you...oh hell,im blocking too fam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 21, 2017
@ElizaVeta
Nobody said you should give the guy your number or that you should go on all four knees and worship him. There's nothing wrong in rejecting a guy, but add some courtesy while you're at it.
I'm assuming you're not really as dumb as people would think, so I know you'd understand this advice.
Re: What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 21, 2017
some people still don't understand some normal natural laws. You can't be ugly and still be forming hard to get, it doesn't work that way.

1 Like

Re: What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? by ElizaVeta(f): 9:33am On Feb 21, 2017
TheBatman:
@ElizaVeta
Nobody said you should give the guy your number or that you should go on all four knees and worship him. There's nothing wrong in rejecting a guy, but add some courtesy while you're at it.
I'm assuming you're not really as dumb as people would think, so I know you'd understand this advice.
Alright Tnks.
I'm just too mean!
Re: What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? by ElizaVeta(f): 9:35am On Feb 21, 2017
TheBatman:
some people still don't understand some normal natural laws.
You can't be ugly and still be forming hard to get, it doesn't work that way.
So what's your silly point?
Re: What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 21, 2017
ElizaVeta:
So what's your silly point?
c'mon, try and think, I know thinking is a stressful brain exercise for you, but i'm rooting for you on this one. Try and think dear, i'm sure you'll eventually get the point or maybe not.
Re: What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 21, 2017
ElizaVeta:
why would he give me his mobile no, did I ask for it?

Most guys don't know how to keep a decent conversation alive. Obviously you guys weren't vibing at all. So it's good he blocked you. No need to bother your head.

Besides why not ask for your number, why does he want to give you his number? Do you register sim cards true true... grin cheesy
Re: What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? by Israeljones(m): 10:58am On Feb 21, 2017
This is about one of the silliest post i have read today..
And for those asslicking ur butt op,,, they are just lieing to you.
You gave a silly response and he did the very best thing to block you off so as not get to see your immature fb activities again,,, you came here lamenting for people to aslick ur butt...

if you continue this way,,, You will end up telling a story to ur younger ones about ur mistake and why yu aint still married at 48...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You / I Need Confirmation Or If Anyone Else Has Been In This Situation / Peter Obi's Wife Is Too Sexy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.