Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,111 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You (6224 Views)

To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" / Guys Only: Guys, What Nickname Does Ur Girl Call Ur Bleeping Tool? / One of These Guys slaps Ur Girl And She Tells You, What Are U Going To Do(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You by jakandeola(m): 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2019
I got mad wen I saw a blog by obembet dat she Neva want to marry a guy DAT train her. see forget most think we hate women but not. my mum is a woman. my sisters is a woman. my fiancee is a woman. I with born woman.but I hate when woman thinks every man shld act as a fool for dem. and I must keep asking what do woman have to offer? baby sex and and as companion. am in pains a long time ago. I dated a an IBO girl for 2 years train her in schl and help wit suveniar when her sis marry. I quarell with my mum for her yet she cause me pains.
it is not only wrong but stupidity to train a woman u Neva marry in schl. most are wicked and Hippocrates they will only love u when they can get something after your bsc you dump him and say ur level is now high. it is wickedness. Guys Neva Eva in a million years train a girl. if u want to marry her first and make sure she born for you before she go back to schl.if she Neva born Neva spend a kobo on her schl because you wont see her again. I dont hate woman am only saying the reality of pains most guy have face because of this issue

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
Only a fool will train a girl that is not related to him in school.You are free to train your wife and your sisters to any level of education.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
God knows I won't except my wife or sister. Can't even do it for someone I have engaged.

Rubbish!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You by jakandeola(m): 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Only a fool will train a girl that is not related to him in school.You are free to train your wife and your sisters to any level of education.
God bless u some say is for love am a fool before cos I was despirate for marriage and she was so beautiful. but she turn out to be an animal

3 Likes

Re: Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You by jakandeola(m): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
ClixMaster:
God knows I won't except my wife or sister. Can't even do it for someone I have engaged.

Rubbish!
guy even wife make sure she have born before u try DAT .

5 Likes

Re: Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You by xpac01(m): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
If only you had trained your English in school, maybe just maybe, she wouldn't have put you in pains.

Your Grammar is painful.

13 Likes

Re: Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
jakandeola:
God bless u some say is for love am a fool before cos I was despirate for marriage and she was so beautiful. but she turn out to be an animal
.. Never you allow any girl manipulate you into doing such for her in the name of love.They will tell you that love is all about sacrifice and bla bla bla,ask her to make a little sacrifice for you and watch her reaction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You by jakandeola(m): 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
xpac01:
If only you had trained your English in school, maybe just maybe, she wouldn't have put you in pains.

You Grammar is painful.
smiles thanks but english aint my language. d pains I face I pray u face it too #ignore

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You by jakandeola(m): 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Never you allow any girl manipulate you into doing such for her in the name of love.They will tell you that love is all about sacrifice and bla bla bla,ask her to make a little sacrifice for you and watch her reaction.
tnx dey Neva born her. my fiancee knows DAT cos av put her in her place. her mum give me fire and I give it back. d highest I do for her I take her to eatry even I still get it back from her body. so even if anything happen I will knw I Neva loose. girls are just too wicked yet they accused us of all things. and dey are worst

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You by mikejegede(m): 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
As much as I'll like to say yes to this, not all girls will betray you. Some of them got good hearts tho..
Ive seen alot of situations wereby the girl stayed loyal truout the times her boyfriend paid the bills..
Their still loyal girls out there.besides not all guys r loyal too..

12 Likes

Re: Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You by jakandeola(m): 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
mikejegede:
As much as I'll like to say yes to this, not all girls will betray you. Some of them got good hearts tho..
Ive seen alot of situations wereby the girl stayed loyal truout the times her boyfriend paid the bills..
Their still loyal girls out there.besides not all guys r loyal too..
guy did u know how a snake is? it Neva bite immediately but wen it bite is kill. I tell u dere is no loyal girl. for 2 years my girl was an angel but after she finish she became a devil. guy no loyal girl again

4 Likes

Re: Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
all those guys training babes for school with promise of marrriage unna dey try oo grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
The money I am suppose to use to sponsor a "babe"[with the promise of Marriage] to school is better off taken to train those in the orphanage.... I know loyal ladies exist but I just can't risk it coz I don't know which is which..... I hate heartbreaks.... smileysmiley BTW if at all you wanna do it, don't expect anything in return

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You by jakandeola(m): 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
lefulefu:
all those guys training babes for school with promise of marrriage unna dey try oo grin
lol guy na stupidity. read obembet blog
Re: Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You by marvin906(m): 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
I will still say this there's nothing wrong training a girl whether you're dating her or not but if you must train her as a gf do it expecting the inevitable..

10 Likes

Re: Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
jakandeola:
lol guy na stupidity. read obembet blog
money wey im suppose invest or use train imself he will be using it to train other ppl dauthers cos them promise to marry am grin.na so im ugly reach grin
Re: Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You by jakandeola(m): 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
marvin906:
I will still say this there's nothing wrong training a girl whether you're dating her or not but if you must train her as a gf do it expecting the inevitable..
now I know auchi boys are not wise
Re: Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You by jakandeola(m): 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2019
lefulefu:

money wey im suppose invest or use train imself he will be using it to train other ppl dauthers cos them promise to marry am grin.na so im ugly reach grin
d only reason why I did DAT was cos I truly loved her love make me blind but I see DATs a foolish thing to do

1 Like

Re: Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You by pansophist(m): 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
lefulefu:

My brother, the matter tired me o. grin

The way Naija women take de deal with naija men these days ehn, from gold digging to heartbreak, deceiving and even paternity fraud. Na to turn to reverend father sure pass mehn

3 Likes

Re: Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
pansophist:

My brother, the matter tired me o. grin

The way Naija women take de deal with naija men these days ehn, from gold digging to heartbreak, deceiving and even paternity fraud. Na to turn to reverend father sure pass mehn
reverend father ke grin grin
Re: Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You by MJBOLT: 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
more than a dozen comments yet i cannot see any one from a lady

1 Like

Re: Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You by marvin906(m): 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
jakandeola:
now I know auchi boys are not wise

leaving the auchi thing aside..
I choose to train someone who I consider a wife in future just because I want to see her progress from the kindness of my heart buh I still have at the back of my head that thing's might take a down turn in the future..
dude life Is a risk itself call it stupidity..
what makes you think when you get married to her and put her in school she won't still screw another dick

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
MJBOLT:

Re: Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
Actually there’s nothing wrong in assisting someone your dating through school. But it shouldn’t be because you think you two will end up together. If really the girls parents isn’t bouyant enough to send her to school, so why can’t you offer little assistance if you can?

If it’s all because of marriage, then your screwed.

10 Likes

Re: Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
stupidity:
Actually there’s nothing wrong in assisting someone your dating through school. But it shouldn’t be because you think you two will end up together. If really the girls parents isn’t bouyant enough to send her to school, so why can’t you offer little assistance if you can?

most guys who sponsor ladies do it wit d promose of marriage.anyway edo guys hardly carry last for dis type of thing.if it has to come to sponsoring a girl and d babe promise to marry am then na to nack her belle so in case she graduate she no go fit dump am grin
stupidity:

most guys who sponsor ladies do it wit d promose of marriage.anyway edo guys hardly carry last for dis type of thing.if it has to come to sponsoring a girl and d babe promise to marry am then na to nack her belle so in case she graduate she no go fit dump am
Re: Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2019
MJBOLT:
that's why the thread is still sane...

They will soon pop in here leaving their senses behind..in their mothers pot of stew..

I don't want to mention names sha

Pocoant madlavin funmisidiot
Re: Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
Its only a stupid person that will train a woman in school. Training someone you are yet to marry, what kind of bad investment is that one.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You by Philipmighty(m): 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
I no get sisters to dey train for skul nah to come dey train ordinary gal Frnd via dating stuff with de hope of getting married to her mehn.. dats crazy!!!who dose that now!!!non
Re: Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
jakandeola:
guy even wife make sure she have born before u try DAT .
I swear grin
Re: Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You by xpac01(m): 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
jakandeola:
smiles thanks but english aint my language. d pains I face I pray u face it too #ignore

I won't even try that rubbish. in fact when I am kicking off a relationship with a student and she starts telling me her food stuffs has finished or she needs to buy some handouts, I will start Michael Jackson in the relationship.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You by shege45: 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
xpac01:

Your Grammar is painful.
i don’t know why people are like this. Didn’t you understand the message he was trying to pass. You that trained your english in school, i hope you are working in shell now

6 Likes

Re: Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You by dreamwords: 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2019
jakandeola:
I got mad wen I saw a blog by obembet dat she Neva want to marry a guy DAT train her. see forget most think we hate women but not. my mum is a woman. my sisters is a woman. my fiancee is a woman. I with born woman.but I hate when woman thinks every man shld act as a fool for dem. and I must keep asking what do woman have to offer? baby sex and and as companion. am in pains a long time ago. I dated a an IBO girl for 2 years train her in schl and help wit suveniar when her sis marry. I quarell with my mum for her yet she cause me pains.
it is not only wrong but stupidity to train a woman u Neva marry in schl. most are wicked and Hippocrates they will only love u when they can get something after your bsc you dump him and say ur level is now high. it is wickedness. Guys Neva Eva in a million years train a girl. if u want to marry her first and make sure she born for you before she go back to schl.if she Neva born Neva spend a kobo on her schl because you wont see her again. I dont hate woman am only saying the reality of pains most guy have face because of this issue

sorry for your loss, there is one lyric from flavour, that says '' if you get babe, remember say guys dey around, make you dey follow am bumper to bumper, if you slack dem go corner am for your back, dem go sama am well well
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row / My Colleague Dr. Ozuzu George Slept With My Wife. / Should I Cook For My Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.