Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,687 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Another Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Was 'starved To Death' At An Efik Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Was 'starved To Death' At An Efik Wedding (1186 Views)

Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) / Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Was 'starved To Death' At An Efik Wedding by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 21, 2017
Nigerian Twitter user, Opeyemi was a corp member serving in Calabar, Cross river state when his neighbours starved him of food at their daughter's wedding.

Till this day, he says he's yet to forgive Efik people for that crime against humanity. lol

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/another-nigerian-guy-narrates-how-he.html

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Was 'starved To Death' At An Efik Wedding by madridguy(m): 7:11am On Feb 21, 2017
This bros is really pained. tongue

Afonja leading in that area. You go chop tire until you tire and even carry food go house.

Afonja party making sense since year 00 AD
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Was 'starved To Death' At An Efik Wedding by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 21, 2017
final

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Was 'starved To Death' At An Efik Wedding by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 21, 2017
Atẹẹnu grin grin grin
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Was 'starved To Death' At An Efik Wedding by Kpeshi10(m): 7:15am On Feb 21, 2017
grin Ayaf heard u
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Was 'starved To Death' At An Efik Wedding by GogetterMD(m): 7:21am On Feb 21, 2017
I don't understand how people would go for parties without having at least breakfast
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Was 'starved To Death' At An Efik Wedding by K9Uneet(m): 7:23am On Feb 21, 2017
That is wickedness in high places. It is tantamount to witchcraft and juju at the same time. That family should be tried at both ICC, CCB and the ICJ. They wan kill our corper

4 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Was 'starved To Death' At An Efik Wedding by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 21, 2017
Ffo oshi cheesy grin cheesy grin tongue
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Was 'starved To Death' At An Efik Wedding by ojun50(m): 7:40am On Feb 21, 2017
Buhari hv don well
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Was 'starved To Death' At An Efik Wedding by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 21, 2017
Oshi ooooooo
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Was 'starved To Death' At An Efik Wedding by DonCortino: 7:46am On Feb 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

Hilarious! cheesy
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Was 'starved To Death' At An Efik Wedding by Amarabae(f): 7:49am On Feb 21, 2017
Wow, corper sorry o. It pained him very well
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Was 'starved To Death' At An Efik Wedding by whirlwind7(m): 7:58am On Feb 21, 2017
undecided

Mumu story with no direction.
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Was 'starved To Death' At An Efik Wedding by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 21, 2017
grin

Hahahaahaha... cheesy

I can't stop laughing ooo... What kind of wedding be dat? no food but they invited many ppol? shocked

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Was 'starved To Death' At An Efik Wedding by thunderfiremods(m): 8:03am On Feb 21, 2017
U go tell me say u no collect alawee abi...alatenuje

bt like seriously dat looks more to be a meeting

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Was 'starved To Death' At An Efik Wedding by Rtopzy(f): 8:37am On Feb 21, 2017
Very funny dude
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Was 'starved To Death' At An Efik Wedding by Mekzyzeus(m): 8:45am On Feb 21, 2017
Wickedness at its peak!!
That singular act is a Genocide!! grin grin
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Was 'starved To Death' At An Efik Wedding by Berbierklaus(f): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2017
grin
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Was 'starved To Death' At An Efik Wedding by MrWhaley: 9:04am On Feb 21, 2017
So where did all the food go?? grin
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Was 'starved To Death' At An Efik Wedding by bakynes(m): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2017
If no be Yoruba party no be party na just gathering. I was at a friend/neighbour's wedding an igbo guy marrying an Urhobo lady, na so we wait tire for food and drinks when them eventually bring food come our table they didn't serve all of us and the few they served had pure bones on their food with pure water while we saw the other tables occupied by Urhobo people with exotic foods,wines and juice and a day before the wedding my guy kill one full cow. All neighbours were just complaining and left in anger, even his landlord was not served a plate of food.

A week to his wedding was my mum's 60th bday I invited all of them and they all ate about 4 different meals and we even packaged sourveniers and drinks for every single individuals. I be Yoruba boy o we no dey use food and drinks play for party.

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Was 'starved To Death' At An Efik Wedding by theNOISEmaker: 10:57am On Feb 21, 2017
madridguy:
This bros is really pained. tongue

Afonja leading in that area. You go chop tire until you tire and even carry food go house.

Afonja party making sense since year 00 AD
mahaukaci wawa
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Was 'starved To Death' At An Efik Wedding by madridguy(m): 11:05am On Feb 21, 2017
Cc: mydn44, act on this yaro.

mahaukaci wawa means crazy fool.

theNOISEmaker:
mahaukaci wawa
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Was 'starved To Death' At An Efik Wedding by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 21, 2017
RIP
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Was 'starved To Death' At An Efik Wedding by theNOISEmaker: 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
madridguy:
Cc: mydn44, act on this yaro.

mahaukaci wawa means crazy fool.

you are the one who's suppose to be acted on.. spreading hatred on Nairaland.
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Was 'starved To Death' At An Efik Wedding by nerdfrost(m): 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
Am an Igbo guy but men Igbos still dey learn for where Yoruba's dey in term of party(faji) as they call it.

They no dey use food play at all

Igbos dey try oo but men na Yorubas get am for that aspect
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Was 'starved To Death' At An Efik Wedding by Mhizkel(f): 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
Moral Lesson: Eat enough food before leaving home for a party cheesy grin
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Was 'starved To Death' At An Efik Wedding by Biggty(m): 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
Yoruba parties are the best, you go chop tire with enough meat or cat fish them go give you take away sef to take home

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Was 'starved To Death' At An Efik Wedding by ffo(m): 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
Aderola15:
Ffo oshi cheesy grin cheesy grin tongue
for what now?

(1) (Reply)

You Can Never Find True Love When You Become Rich.true Or False / Do you want to have better love making skills & make your girl scream? TRY THIS / Tale Of My Private Lesson Episode 3.... Read Responsibly 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.