Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Is It Right For A Girl To Be Rude To Every Guy That Ask Her Out(Photo)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Girl To Be Rude To Every Guy That Ask Her Out(Photo)? (1616 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Girl To Be Rude To Every Guy That Ask Her Out(Photo)? by marvelck: 10:10am On Feb 21, 2017
Some girls are known to carry a frown whenever they see a guy coming towards them from the opposite direction. They do this just to scare the guy away should he have any intention of talking to her or asking her out,(most girls do this alot). And sometimes some can be rude to guys who refuse to give up despite seeing her cold shoulder towards him. But does such a display or cold attitude towards guys help the girl in anyway? What does she gain by being rude to every Jide, Nnana or Tonye that approaches her for a relationship?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Rude To Every Guy That Ask Her Out(Photo)? by coolknight: 10:12am On Feb 21, 2017
yes, if she wants to end up marrying her father.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Rude To Every Guy That Ask Her Out(Photo)? by Kaxmytex(m): 10:17am On Feb 21, 2017
Comment loading....
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Rude To Every Guy That Ask Her Out(Photo)? by 0ubenji(m): 10:21am On Feb 21, 2017
Lolz...all those ones na facade mehn.
Bro..these typ'a girls are d cheapest. Jux be ready to bear some insults if u indeed want their types. Once dey fall....u can useless dem d way buhari did Nigeria.

Rude girls can't stand adamant men,so they end up falling sooner than dey plan to
. This is d reason why chronic womanisers like to meet mannerless girls. Coz they're cheap grin

Difficult girls don't or hardly frown, they'll laff with u, and even lead u on, in error, but bro, you'll hardly get what u want, irrespective of their polite attitude. To get these types, it's more of patience u need than gigolo scopes. The types dat can be friends with u for months before dey finally agree, if dey will.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Rude To Every Guy That Ask Her Out(Photo)? by popefuse(m): 10:38am On Feb 21, 2017
It a sign of no maturity in them. U dont av to be horror b4 u can say no. A good mature girl will gently respond cool nd nice despite the stuburnness of a guy. It most common in broke girls.that y i go 4 hot girl they are calm and nice

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Rude To Every Guy That Ask Her Out(Photo)? by firstking01(m): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2017
1 out of every 3 nigerian girl you see on the street exhibit this repugnate attitude.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Rude To Every Guy That Ask Her Out(Photo)? by Filashade(f): 10:58am On Feb 21, 2017
hmmm

Well it depends really. Most Girls usually get lots of attention from various men/boys everyday especially from the moment they hit puberty so sometimes(even me) it kinda becomes annoying when guys stare at you (OMG, I seriously hate this-like this has been going on since I like turned 18 and it makes me really uncomfortable like its not like they even stare and look away they literally stare for a very long time and even my friends confirm it when I go out and sometimes I am thinking is there something on my face or what, its kinda creepy and this why I am scared of going out coz there is never one day where I never get stared at by guys and I bet you will be saying I am paranoid but I am not my brothers, dad and everybody have confirmed it and even my dad had to insult one guy once when he was reallly staring at me) and also we hate it when guys ask us out or chat us up.

Most of the times I would be polite but there are times where am like jeez, can I breathe at least?

Don't get me wrong I am sure most girls(especially me and my friends) we are flattered but there are moments where we just want to go a day without someone hitting on us (and I hate guys who just cant be themselves and whats up with the weird catch up lines- it aint necessary lool) and whats worse is when we are with our bf and a guy starts chatting her up and pisses her bf off(especially me since I look like a kid so they might have assumed he was like my brother/uncle or even my dad lol).

For that guy that said those girls who do these are the cheap ones, LOOOLZ. Don't categorize all girls in one basket.

Sorry if my grammar and punctuation is rather informal and incorrect but am like inside a train so I cant proof read what I wrote but there is no signal underground here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Rude To Every Guy That Ask Her Out(Photo)? by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 21, 2017
Filashade:
hmmm

Well it depends really. Most Girls usually get lots of attention from various men/boys everyday especially from the moment they hit puberty so sometimes(even me) it kinda becomes annoying when guys stare at you (OMG, I seriously hate this-like this has been going on since I like turned 18 and it makes me really uncomfortable like its not like they even stare and look away they literally stare for a very long time and even my friends confirm it when I go out and sometimes I am thinking is there something on my face or what, its kinda creepy and this why I am scared of going out coz there is never one day where I never get stared at by guys and I bet you will be saying I am paranoid but I am not my brothers, dad and everybody have confirmed it and even my dad had to insult one guy once when he was reallly staring at me) and also we hate it when guys ask us out or chat us up.

Most of the times I would be polite but there are times where am like jeez, can I breathe at least?

Don't get me wrong I am sure most girls(especially me and my friends) we are flattered but there are moments where we just want to go a day without someone hitting on us (and I hate guys who just cant be themselves and whats up with the weird catch up lines- it aint necessary lool) and whats worse is when we are with our bf and a guy starts chatting her up and pisses her bf off(especially me since I look like a kid so they might have assumed he was like my brother/uncle or even my dad lol).

For that guy that said those girls who do these are the cheap ones, LOOOLZ. Don't categorize all girls in one basket.

Sorry if my grammar and punctuation is rather informal and incorrect but am like inside a train so I cant proof read what I wrote but there is no signal underground here.
those lips grin grin u go sabi gist well
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Rude To Every Guy That Ask Her Out(Photo)? by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 21, 2017
No it not..
It simple courtesy to say No in a polite manner
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Rude To Every Guy That Ask Her Out(Photo)? by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 21, 2017
coolknight:
yes, if she wants to end up marrying her father.
Harsh
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Rude To Every Guy That Ask Her Out(Photo)? by YUNGLURD(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2017
Na their problem be dat, abeg show me some love, am a year older....

ps: which kind cake oga seun dey put for my profile, send me recharge card to 08095382505 or token to 0046666087 diamond bank...God talk say "ask, you shall be given" i don ask o, thankior!
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Rude To Every Guy That Ask Her Out(Photo)? by boiz2men(m): 11:16am On Feb 21, 2017
Filashade:
hmmm

You should consider working with the media houses
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Rude To Every Guy That Ask Her Out(Photo)? by Filashade(f): 11:23am On Feb 21, 2017
boiz2men:

lool why do you say that?
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Rude To Every Guy That Ask Her Out(Photo)? by Filashade(f): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2017
judefcc:
those lips grin grin u go sabi gist well

looll nooo am actually a quiet person. I can literally go a whole 3 hours without talking.

cheesy grin grin
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Rude To Every Guy That Ask Her Out(Photo)? by refiner(f): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2017
I do walk with a straight face and so chases impending toasters away...dunno how ta change it tho undecided
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Rude To Every Guy That Ask Her Out(Photo)? by Filashade(f): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2017
boiz2men:

I just realised its you. Lool u follow me for every comment I make on any page or forum?

You are one weird fella cheesy grin kiss
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Rude To Every Guy That Ask Her Out(Photo)? by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 21, 2017
0ubenji:
Lolz...all those ones na facade mehn.
Bro..these typ'a girls are d cheapest. Jux be ready to bear some insults if u indeed want their types. Once dey fall....u can useless dem d way buhari did Nigeria.

Rude girls can't stand adamant men,so they end up falling sooner than dey plan to
. This is d reason why chronic womanisers like to meet mannerless girls. Coz they're cheap grin

Difficult girls don't or hardly frown, they'll laff with u, and even lead u on, in error, but bro, you'll hardly get what u want, irrespective of their polite attitude. To get these types, it's more of patience u need than gigolo scopes. The types dat can be friends with u for months before dey finally agree, if dey will.
Baba for the girls grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u so much n point.yes its actually the rude ones who are as cheap as trash
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Rude To Every Guy That Ask Her Out(Photo)? by boiz2men(m): 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
Filashade:

I just realised its you. Lool u follow me for every comment I make on any page or forum?

You are one weird fella cheesy grin kiss

Is that a bad thing?

Ya the only person I follow on NL...

U should be thankful grin
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Rude To Every Guy That Ask Her Out(Photo)? by savagefinder: 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
boiz2men:

new thread don show ooh!! We are still on...

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Rude To Every Guy That Ask Her Out(Photo)? by boiz2men(m): 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
savagefinder:
new thread don show ooh!! We are still on...

Why don't I get notified as followed topics
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Rude To Every Guy That Ask Her Out(Photo)? by savagefinder: 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
boiz2men:

Why don't I get notified as followed topics
one person delete the former one!! Had to start afresh angry
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Rude To Every Guy That Ask Her Out(Photo)? by boiz2men(m): 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
savagefinder:
one person delete the former one!! Had to start afresh angry

Link please

No trolling during week days 4 me.. .. I'm most free at weekends
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Rude To Every Guy That Ask Her Out(Photo)? by savagefinder: 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
boiz2men:

Link please

No trolling during week days 4 me.. .. I'm most free at weekends

https://www.nairaland.com/3642541/savages-hq-just-keep-scrolling
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Rude To Every Guy That Ask Her Out(Photo)? by Omakraid(f): 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
It's definitely not right.. They end up falling in love with the wrong guys.

(1) (Reply)

Name Something Women Do Better Than Men? / Please How Can I Get My Man Back Will He Take Me Back? / Can A Girl Still Be Enticed With Food To Date A Guy(photo)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.