Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage (3259 Views)

Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / Why Do Most Girls Gets So Fat After Marriage? / Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:35am On Dec 10, 2009
@FOLLY

U DIDNT BASH ANY ONE, I CAN FEEL YOUR OPINION

BUT WHY MUST THE WOMEN DISGUISE IN THE FIRST PLACE
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 10, 2009
follypimpi:

Am not bothered if any female relative no open her eye,shyne am well well if she fall victim is her burden.I am in no manner bashing women,i am stating the obvious,should we blame the men for wooin or the women who didnt take their time in courtship to check if his really a MAN or human in animal skin

You and I know how some men are actors? matterfact they deserve oscars for their performances. Both parties are to blame in this case.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:39am On Dec 10, 2009
@EBONYEYES

MAYBE YOU ARE RIGHT

STILL CONTEMPLATING SHA
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by follypimpi(m): 1:42am On Dec 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

You and I know how some men are actors? matterfact they deserve oscars for their performances. Both parties are to blame in this case.

I am not denying the fact that we act but you cant really blame us, we do it to get LAID @least our objective is known,but most women act like they are saints when they are infact a WOLF to devour you both emotionally and financially.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:44am On Dec 10, 2009
@FOLLY

YOU ARE HITTING THE NAIL AT THE HEAD

YOU MUST BE A GENIUS

I GOT MY POINT NO 2.

U DESERVE AN AWARD MY GUY.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:45am On Dec 10, 2009
POINT NO 2,

SOME WOMEN ENTER INTO THE MARRIAGE TO DEVOUR MEN FINANCIALLY AND EMOTIONALLY

OMG.

MORE POINTS TO COME, STAY COOL
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 10, 2009
follypimpi:

I am not denying the fact that we act but you cant really blame us, we do it to get LAID @least our objective is known,but [b]SOME [/b]women act like they are saints when they are infact a WOLF to devour you both emotionally and financially.

Im not disagreeing the your last statement, thats why I say both parties have bad eggs. There are good eggs out there. grin grin
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by follypimpi(m): 1:51am On Dec 10, 2009
I will school you,just relax.

A big % of Girls want dudes whose financially stable,strong,responsible,tall,very fit six packs n co the list is endless,what you fail to understand is just as you are hunting for those qualities hoping to get hooked up with such dude,a long backside list of girls who even stand a better chance than u r are on the look out for such MAN.What Men who lack such qualities have developed is work on what u ve got that gets the attn of ladies or get u laid,learn to tell a very good,convinceable lies be smooth and be infact FAKE and the rest , (fill in the GAP),whereas if you are sincere,very sweet name all the good attitude in this world,ladies will only prefer you as friend and you will be a Virgin for donkey years.That me lady is a FACT.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:52am On Dec 10, 2009
@EBONYEYES

YOU WILL ALWAYS FIGTH FOR LADIES HUMAN RIGHT

BUT GIMME SOME REASONS NOW, I WANT TO KNOW WHY WOMEN CHANGE, DOES IT MEAN U WERE NEVER INLOVE BEFORE U GOT MARRIED OR YOU GOT MARRIED OUT OF FRUSTRATION.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 10, 2009
@@Folly

Been knowing that for years now hun smiley smiley

@@OYINBOGOJU

Change in what aspect? From what I have seen thus far, its usually the men who change, i.e keep late nights, spend more time with their "friends" and become distant and hate everything their wive does.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:55am On Dec 10, 2009
TO BRING BACK MY ACCUMULATED POINTS SO FAR.

NO 1, WOMEN CHANGED BECAUSE THEY GOT MARRIED OUT OF DESPERATION IN THE FISRT PLACE.
NO 2, WOMEN CHANGE TO SUCK A MAN DRY FINANCIALLY AND EMOTIONALLY

MORE POINTS TO COME
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by follypimpi(m): 1:55am On Dec 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Im not disagreeing the your last statement, thats why I say both parties have bad eggs. There are good eggs out there. grin grin

My point is @least we MEN are agree that we are the cause of climate change,the recession but why do WOMEN act like they are any better.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:58am On Dec 10, 2009
@EBONYEYES

IT SEEMS WOMEN LIKE TO BE DOMINEERING IN A MARRIAGE, THAT IS AS OF TODAYS STATISTICS.

WHY MUST WOMEN CHANGE FROM THE SUBMISSIVE ANGEL HUSBAND USED TO KNOW BEFORE MARRIAGE.

THAT WAS WHY I BROUGHT OUT THIS TOPIC" WOMEN ATTITUDES WORSEN AFTER MARRIAGE"
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by Pharoh: 1:58am On Dec 10, 2009
follypimpi:

I will school you,just relax.

A big % of Girls want dudes whose financially stable,strong,responsible,tall,very fit six packs n co the list is endless,what you fail to understand is just as you are hunting for those qualities hoping to get hooked up with such dude,a long backside list of girls who even stand a better chance than u r are on the look out for such MAN.What Men who lack such qualities have developed is work on what u ve got that gets the attn of ladies or get u laid,learn to tell a very good,convinceable lies be smooth and be infact FAKE and the rest ,  (fill in the GAP),whereas if you are sincere,very sweet name all the good attitude in this world,ladies will only prefer you as friend and you will be a Virgin for donkey years.That me lady is a FACT.

More grease to your elbow.

@post

Both party changes but that of the women is just something else.  sad
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by follypimpi(m): 1:59am On Dec 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

@@Folly

Been knowing that for years now hun smiley smiley

Oh no you don't,if you do you wont blame us for openin up em legs,when i have no choice but to enter.

Ebonyeyes:

@@OYINBOGOJU

Change in what aspect? From what I have seen thus far, its usually the men who change, i.e keep late nights, spend more time with their "friends" and become distant and hate everything their wive does.

Cos in the 1st place you rope us in with the pregnancy move,na turn by turn.We are just actin according to the script you wrote.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:01am On Dec 10, 2009
@FOLLY

THEN DO WE CALL MARRIAGE A DRAMA

WRITTEN BY OUR WOMEN,EVEN THOUGH WE GOT INVOLVED BUT I AM SURE WE NEVER MEANT TO BE.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by Nobody: 2:02am On Dec 10, 2009
Folly your crazy grin grin grin grin I honestly hope you really dont believe the ish you write here grin grin grin
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 10, 2009
Let the the woman bashing begin in 5,4,3,2,1 -------------->
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:04am On Dec 10, 2009
@EBONYEYES

I AM SO SURE YOU ARE CONVINCE NOW

I CAN SENCE SOMETHING TRUTH COMING OUT OF YOUR MEDULA OBLONGATA.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by follypimpi(m): 2:06am On Dec 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Folly your crazy grin grin grin grin I honestly hope you really dont believe the ish you write here grin grin grin

My dear am telling u Life @ it's BEST.If a door is open wont you enter ? Enter with bullet proof to be more secure or enter with none and there's a chance you might get SHOT.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:07am On Dec 10, 2009
@FOLLY

HOW ABOUT THE SECURITY GUARDS AT THE ENTRANCE?

I GUESS MOST LADIES DON`T HAVE THAT SECURITY SHA.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 10, 2009
Do what you have to do hun there are good innocent people out there we just have to pray God lets us find them.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:10am On Dec 10, 2009
@EBONYEYES

DO YOU STILL THINK SOME LADIES ARE INNOCENT

OHH THAT WILL BE HARD SHA
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by follypimpi(m): 2:14am On Dec 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Do what you have to do hun there are good innocent people out there we just have to pray God lets us find them.

grin grin grin grin i laugh in Rumantsch.

Ladies only ever remember the innocent ones when they ve dined and wined with the Sharks,they will now lower their standard then eventually get married with the innocent poor dude that they can control and call the shots making the poor fella's life a heck of a HELL.Sooner or later the innocent ones will wise up,only time will tell.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:16am On Dec 10, 2009
@FOLLY

YOU MEAN MOST OF THESE WOMEN ARE WILD.

WHERE ARE THE EVES?, WHERE ARE THE SARAHS? OR HANNAN IN THE BIBLE

GONE NA THE DAYS MEEEEEEN
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by Nobody: 2:16am On Dec 10, 2009
duhhh I meant good girls, not all girls are bad you know just because a couple of girls did you wrong doesnt mean the whole gender are devils wink wink Just like I know that there are some good guys out there who are not only after the lips under the navel smiley
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by mamagee3(f): 2:17am On Dec 10, 2009
follypimpi:

grin grin grin grin i laugh in Rumantsch.

Ladies only ever remember the innocent ones when they ve dined and wined with the Sharks,they will now lower their standard then eventually get married with the innocent poor dude that they can control and call the shots making the poor fella's life a heck of a HELL.Sooner or later the innocent ones will wise up,only time will tell.

Where the flipping monkey is that
? undecided
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by Nobody: 2:18am On Dec 10, 2009
@@OYINBOGOJU

Fecking hell, can you un-cap your typin? reading your posts is a turnoff because you insist on shouting to get your point across tongue tongue
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by follypimpi(m): 2:20am On Dec 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

duhhh I meant good girls, not all girls are bad you know just because a couple of girls did you wrong doesnt mean the whole gender are devils wink wink Just like I know that there are some good guys out there who are not only after the lips under the navel smiley

Luckily no girls did me bad,been very lucky but my friends on the other hand chie dem suffer.Sure good girls are definately out there like wise Men am a living example  grin grin grin grin grin ,well even the good ones are after those gorgeous lips,then after we can now talk bout feelings,if the lips are lose n not scrumptious i guess that ends the relationship.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:20am On Dec 10, 2009
@ebony
i think my message is getting into you. right
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by follypimpi(m): 2:22am On Dec 10, 2009
mama-gee:

Where the flipping monkey is that? undecided

Google tab is not far from your explorer.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by Nobody: 2:24am On Dec 10, 2009
follypimpi:

Luckily no girls did me bad,been very lucky but my friends on the other hand chie dem suffer.Sure good girls are definately out there like wise Men am a living example  grin grin grin grin grin ,well even the good ones are after those gorgeous lips,then after we can now talk bout feelings,if the lips are lose n not scrumptious i guess that ends the relationship.

And im an example of a good girl I think grin. The moral of the story is we have both good and bad people. The end grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebola Wants To Destroy Her Marriage. / She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused / WATCH COUPLE OF DAYS THIS VALENTINE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.