Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage (3258 Views)

Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / Why Do Most Girls Gets So Fat After Marriage? / Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by Nobody: 2:25am On Dec 10, 2009
OYINBOGOJU:

@ebony
i think my message is getting into you. right
Not really, I would have read your posts if you un-capped them grin grin
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:25am On Dec 10, 2009
@ebonyeyes

can you proof urself right?
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by follypimpi(m): 2:26am On Dec 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

And im an example of a good girl I think grin. The moral of the story is we have both good and bad people. The end grin

U r so not sure,you are officially a[b] BAD GIRL[/b].
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:27am On Dec 10, 2009
i think Tope2000 should be fit to be called a good girl, maybe.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:29am On Dec 10, 2009
@ebony

Officially bad girl

Socially

Academically

Spiritually

Financially

Morally

Sexually

answer me ebony
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 10, 2009
follypimpi:

U r so not sure,you are officially a[b] BAD GIRL[/b].
Common, you know me grin Wldnt hurt a fly grin grin
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:31am On Dec 10, 2009
@ebony

wouldn`t hurt a fly but you can hurt your husband.
grin grin grin
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:06am On Dec 10, 2009
@Seun

Thank you

You are one of those great people that have contributed in this wonderful thread

you stand out my guy
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by face969: 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2009
I think the moral of the story is for we guys to MARRY WHILE WE R STILL YOUNG & STUPID cos once u WISE UP like folly and the poster and are able to decode all dem women deceit it gets very hard,
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by paddylo1(m): 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2009
@oyinbogoju

the key is dont marry someone u dont know. . .dont date a girl for 1yr and marry her afterwards,cause u dont know her. . .

i say minimum of 3yrs so that u can experience the ups and down with her before hand

if i had my way sef i will prefer to be in a relationship where we dont even know we will get married later,so that everyones true colors will show

that being said,most women nowadays are conniving and only have a one track mind that leads to-------------------->wedding day

so what happens after the guests are gone,celebrations r over and its just u and your man?. . .there lies d problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Between My Parents, Siblings And I .. / Serious Issue: What Do You Think? / †*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.