Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage (3260 Views)

Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / Why Do Most Girls Gets So Fat After Marriage? / Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by TOPE20001(f): 1:04am On Dec 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I agree with this sentiment. Sharap folly so because the women are desperate they deserve these men?

Dnt mind folly. The boy need some spanking tongue

@OP
Maybe some women attitude do change after marriage but u r generalizing too much
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by TOPE20001(f): 1:05am On Dec 10, 2009
follypimpi:

grin grin grin cos u knw is the truth,a sister once told me her inner eyes revealed to her that am her MAN,i asked oooh your inner eyes sees wrong cos am taken,from my findings she's in her late 30's.

Rofl @ inner eyes grin grin grin
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by C2H5OH(f): 1:05am On Dec 10, 2009
They grow wings larger than an airplane's.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by follypimpi(m): 1:06am On Dec 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I agree with this sentiment. Sharap folly so because the women are desperate they deserve these men?

When they are depreciating the tities wont stand for ever sooner or later pushup bras just might fail them,so they r to blame if they cant seperate the shaft from the real DEAL.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by follypimpi(m): 1:07am On Dec 10, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Dnt mind folly. The boy need some spanking tongue

@OP
Maybe some women attitude do chane after marriage but u r generalizing too much

Some change and the rest chane just like u said. grin grin grin
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:07am On Dec 10, 2009
@TOPE

WELL TO CORRECT MY IMPRESSION I MEAN SOME, READ THROUGH MY THREAD VERY WELL

GOOD TO HAVE YOU ON MY THREAD, THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL ON NL
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by TOPE20001(f): 1:07am On Dec 10, 2009
follypimpi:

When they are depreciating the tities wont stand for ever sooner or later pushup bras just might fail them,so they r to blame if they cant seperate the shaft from the real DEAL.

OMG this boy don kolo mental grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by TOPE20001(f): 1:08am On Dec 10, 2009
OYINBOGOJU:

@TOPE

WELL TO CORRECT MY IMPRESSION I MEAN SOME, READ THROUGH MY THREAD VERY WELL

GOOD TO HAVE YOU ON MY THREAD, THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL ON NL

Who you? shocked
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:09am On Dec 10, 2009
@FOLLY

I LIKE GUY THAT ALWAYS SYAY THE TRUTH

YOU ARE THE BEST MAN.

I HAVE GOT 1 ANSWER TO MY QUESTION.

1, I HAVE SEEN THAT SOME OF THEM WERE SO DESPERATE WHEN THEY NEED A MAN, AND AFTERWARD THEY CHANGE.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by follypimpi(m): 1:10am On Dec 10, 2009
OYINBOGOJU:

THANKS LADIES IN THE HOUSE

YOU ALL AGREE THAT OUR WOMEN ARE SO DESPERATE TO GET A MAN TO HOOKED

JESUS CHRIST.

THE TRUTH IS COMING OUT NOW,

Is an understatement they rope u in by getting Pregnant thats the 1st step,then they come up with lines like "Ohhh is against my believe to have babies out of wedlock".
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 10, 2009
follypimpi:

Daymn Bro hope you dont have a sister. That is all.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 10, 2009
OYINBOGOJU:

I CAN VIVIDLY SAY THAT, MOST COUPLES EVEN NEGLECTED MARRIAGE COUNSELING  BEFORE THEY WERE HOOKED.

AFTER MARRIAGE THEY CRY TO GOD FOR DIVINE COUNSELING WHEN THEIR WOMAN START SHOWING THEM PEPPER.

Still opinion without evidence. . . .
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by TOPE20001(f): 1:11am On Dec 10, 2009
Well some of what folly n the poster is sayin a tiny lil true tongue
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:11am On Dec 10, 2009
MORE REASONS TO SHOW WY WOMEN ATTITUDE WORSEN AFTER MARRIAGE.

NO 2 PLS.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by TheSly: 1:11am On Dec 10, 2009
shocked
This one is already behaving like a retard already. . . . .
Standing toe to toe with a G.

Uhmnm. . . .If this is true, I wonder what she would turn to if we get married. . . . cheesy

Just talking to myself oh. cheesy

Why do many, if not all women, change for worse after marriage? Why women do prefer stonewalling to opening up and discussing whatsoever it is that is bordering them with their spouse? Can we conclude on a general note that women are close to being impossible?

It burdens me that ladies change after they are married. They change from being loving, caring, understanding, and submissive to something else especially after they start making babies. I have observed with dismay the way my friendsí wives stop listening to their husbands after marriage. They refuse to take to suggestions even when it is obvious they are wrong or ignorant about an issue. These couples hardly see eye to eye on any issue.

Even when the man suspects something is amiss and asks the ëwhatí question, the usual answer is ìnothingî and the stonewalling continues. Since I have observed this on several women, I dare to ask, why the trend? This is making me having a second thought about getting married somehow.

What do you guys think about this attitude. if you have any experience of what i am saying feel free to share. someone is learning.
Not all. . . .Its a 2way thing.
Its either your woman changes for the very best or she could turn to your worst nightmare.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 10, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Well some of what folly n the poster is sayin a tiny lil true tongue
Oh wow Tope, how've you been? smiley
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by follypimpi(m): 1:13am On Dec 10, 2009
OYINBOGOJU:

@FOLLY

I LIKE GUY THAT ALWAYS SYAY THE TRUTH

YOU ARE THE BEST MAN.

I HAVE GOT 1 ANSWER TO MY QUESTION.

1, I HAVE SEEN THAT SOME OF THEM WERE SO DESPERATE WHEN THEY NEED A MAN, AND AFTERWARD THEY CHANGE.

Well the FACT is they dont really need U in the first instance they needed the ring to show off to their mates that they are taken and to be able to be called a MRS,so u will be lucky to have a nookie @ the end of the day.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:13am On Dec 10, 2009
@TOPEAG
IF FEELS GOOD THAT THE POSTER AND FOLLY HAVE LITTLE TRUTH IN THEIR MESSAGE

BUT WHY WOMEN DON`T SHOW THEIR TRUE COLORS BEFORE MARRIAGE?

IF THESE WOMEN CAN HAVE LITTLE TRUTH MAYBE THINGS WILL GET BETTER
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by TOPE20001(f): 1:16am On Dec 10, 2009
ibkaye:

Oh wow Tope, how've you been? smiley

Oh pwetty lil sis, i am fine jare. just been really busy n nl is gettin too addictive to let me concentrate ni jarebut i am back kiss kiss

@Sly
Sweet potatoe how have u been dear? grin kiss[quote][/quote]
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by puskin: 1:16am On Dec 10, 2009
Yep. Ppl don dey gradually get-up 4rm bed.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by follypimpi(m): 1:17am On Dec 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Daymn Bro hope you dont have a sister. That is all.

Thats a cheap shot but i can deal with it,well just cos i do should not restrict me from saying what happen daily in our society u on the other hand has closed your eyes to see maybe your inner eyes too is blind.If outta desperation you choose the wrong food,you surely will suffer from stomach ache,now tell me is it the food to be blame or the desperado ?
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:18am On Dec 10, 2009
@FOLLY

HUMM YOU ARE GREAT

SO THE WOMEN WANT TO BE CALLED MRS THAT WAS WHY THEY HAVE TO BECOME A CHAMELEON

DOES THIS HAPPEN IN NIGERIA ONLY OR EVERYWHERE, I AM SURE USA IS THE CAPITAL OF WORST WOMEN IN THE WORLD
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 10, 2009
@tope
Loool, glad you're back  kiss kiss
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by TheSly: 1:22am On Dec 10, 2009

@Sly
Sweet potatoe how have u been dear?
Your Iranu has made you forgot  how to quote again? cheesy

. . . . Im fyne sha, Where did u go? Time travelled to the year 1920 when there was no Internet? sad
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:22am On Dec 10, 2009
I AGREE ITS TWO WAY THING BUT THE BAD SIDE OF OUR WOMEN IS DOMINANT

WHAT DO THEY GAIN FROM BEING AN ANGEL TO A STRANGE HUMAN BEING AFTER MARRIAGE.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 10, 2009
follypimpi:

Thats a cheap shot but i can deal with it,well just cos i do should not restrict me from saying what happen daily in our society u on the other hand has closed your eyes to see maybe your inner eyes too is blind.If outta desperation you choose the wrong food,you surely will suffer from stomach ache,now tell me is it the food to be blame or the desperado ?

Wasnt a shot at all, just that some people make reckless statements forgetting they have female relatives too who were/was probably "desperate" as you put it.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by TOPE20001(f): 1:26am On Dec 10, 2009
The Sly:

Your Iranu has made you forgot  how to quote again? cheesy

. . . . Im fyne sha, Where did u go? Time travelled to the year 1920 when there was no Internet? sad

Lmao . . . .na be u dey yab like that grin grin grin
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:30am On Dec 10, 2009
@EBONYEYES

YOU TOO CAN GIVE US SOME INSIGHT TO WHY WOMEN ATTITUDE DO CHANGE AFTER MARRIAGE.

ATLEAST YOU SHOULD KNOW WHY, ABI U NO NO
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 10, 2009
I told you that on page one, both parties change after marriage because they have stopped acting and their "real" personalities come out.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:32am On Dec 10, 2009
ITS AN OPINION THREAD TO GET SOME LESSON FROM OUR DEAR ANGELS ON NL

STAY ON THE TOPIC AND OFFER YOUR OPINION
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by follypimpi(m): 1:33am On Dec 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Wasnt a shot at all, just that some people make reckless statements forgetting they have female relatives too who were/was probably "desperate" as you put it.

Am not bothered if any female relative no open her eye,shyne am well well if she fall victim is her burden.I am in no manner bashing women,i am stating the obvious,should we blame the men for wooin or the women who didnt take their time in courtship to check if his really a MAN or human in animal skin
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:34am On Dec 10, 2009
@EBONYEYES

THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Kid Doesn’t Need Religion To Excel In Life? / See Photo Of A 'Husband Day Care Centre' That Has Got People Talking / she is 37:,No Husband And No Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.