Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Globacom Premier League Week 10 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Globacom Premier League Week 10 (2325 Views)

The Nigerian Globacom Premier League Dearth Of Goals / Globacom Premier League- 3SC vs Rangers. [0 - 0] / Globacom Premier League: The Nigerian Football League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Globacom Premier League Week 10 by FBS: 11:32am On Dec 31, 2009
semid4lyfe:

There are only two clubs in Nigeria - Enyimba FC and the others. I don't know why we're even playing this league sef. The NFF should just declare us the winner of the league without playing any match sef grin grin

Make I cotinue with my chant jare - Nzobu, nzobu, Enyimba eyi, nzobu, Enyimba eyi tongue cheesy grin tongue
WE DON WIN OOOOOOOOO!!!! grin
Re: Globacom Premier League Week 10 by Saka419(m): 10:29pm On Dec 31, 2009
What are the crowd numbers?
Re: Globacom Premier League Week 10 by rasputinn(m): 8:28am On Jan 01, 2010
honeric01:

We narrowly missed out from promotion last season, this season, we are going to be back on board better than what we were known for. (we have made stars for national duties and we won't stop making more)

Has Ekhosuehi gone to the CAC to reverse the illegality he perpetrated,it's obvious the viable way for Nigerian clubsides is through State government backing and no government will inject funds into a clubside one greedy man has gone to CAC to tamper with the ownership documents to make it his family asset
Re: Globacom Premier League Week 10 by honeric01(m): 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2010
rasputinn:

Has Ekhosuehi gone to the CAC to reverse the illegality he perpetrated,it's obvious the viable way for Nigerian clubsides is through State government backing and no government will inject funds into a clubside one greedy man has gone to CAC to tamper with the ownership documents to make it his family asset

Adams don dust am comot for there, so it's now the government's club.
Re: Globacom Premier League Week 10 by rasputinn(m): 3:59am On Jan 02, 2010
honeric01:

Adams don dust am comot for there, so it's now the government's club.

yes I heard that last year,is he no longer the chairman,but why has the debt problem persisted,are they sure they've deleted all Ekhosueh[i]ish[/i] semblance in the club's documents at the CAC?,if they have ,then Adams should move decisively to inject funds into the club.

It's a good sign we now have a couple of new players,I guess a sort of club/fans town hall meeting should be held to drive home the need for fans to ALWAYS be orderly and avoid any form of crowd troubles that could see us being barnished to another far-away "home" venue again and the management of the club should come out with a well packaged plan of returning INSURE to the premiership ASAP.

So it's over to Adams,Roland Ewere and his boys to do the needful
Re: Globacom Premier League Week 10 by honeric01(m): 11:40am On Jan 02, 2010
rasputinn:

yes I heard that last year,is he no longer the chairman,but why has the debt problem persisted,are they sure they've deleted all Ekhosueh[i]ish[/i] semblance in the club's documents at the CAC?,if they have ,then Adams should move decisively to inject funds into the club.

It's a good sign we now have a couple of new players,I guess a sort of club/fans town hall meeting should be held to drive home the need for fans to ALWAYS be orderly and avoid any form of crowd troubles that could see us being barnished to another far-away "home" venue again and the management of the club should come out with a well packaged plan of returning INSURE to the premiership ASAP.

So it's over to Adams,Roland Ewere and his boys to do the needful

Well, that i can't say, i don't know if the ownership documents have been reviewed but all i know is that Adams already took over the club and restored it back as a state property, it's a matter of time before money is pumped into the club, maybe he's waiting to see if there's hope for promotion but i would prefer he starts now, we aren't far from the top and we share same points with almost 4 other clubs above us with exemption from Akwa united topping the group B table.
Re: Globacom Premier League Week 10 by ow11(m): 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2010
Ermmmm, This thread is about the premier league. All these discussions about a team stuck in Div. 1. . undecided
Re: Globacom Premier League Week 10 by honeric01(m): 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2010
ow11:

Ermmmm, This thread is about the premier league. All these discussions about a team stuck in Div. 1. . undecided

Not just any team, it's one of the founding clubs of the Nigerian league
Re: Globacom Premier League Week 10 by rasputinn(m): 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2010
^^^
^^^

We have to hope for the best

The Benin Arsenal will rise again
Re: Globacom Premier League Week 10 by rasputinn(m): 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2010
^^^
^^^

We have to hope for the best

The Benin Arsenal will rise again
Re: Globacom Premier League Week 10 by honeric01(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2010
surely surely, we will rise again
Re: Globacom Premier League Week 10 by snakova(m): 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2010
usually people do prioritize and wont have time to watch or be concerned about a league in which away wins are like a taboo. Enyimba should not struggle against Zamfara United just for the fact that the game is in Gusau.
Re: Globacom Premier League Week 10 by rasputinn(m): 8:57am On Jan 08, 2010
^^^^

Enyimba beat Warri wolves @ Wolves backyard,plus we've recorded some other away wins.The wheel is turning slowly but surely,when the refs and club officials know that they're on the world stage that,they will be more prudent in their dealings,so I won't advocate for a boycot of the NPL
Re: Globacom Premier League Week 10 by honeric01(m): 9:19am On Jan 08, 2010
snakova:

usually people do prioritize and wont have time to watch or be concerned about a league in which away wins are like a taboo. Enyimba should not struggle against Zamfara United just for the fact that the game is in Gusau.

Things like these are becoming things of the past in our league, do you know how many teams have recorded away wins this season alone? draws upon draws so stop using old blush to paint new house.
Re: Globacom Premier League Week 10 by FBS: 9:27am On Jan 08, 2010
Things are changing in the local league. At least, some away teams were able to snatch away wins.
We will get there. . .defo!!!
Re: Globacom Premier League Week 10 by honeric01(m): 10:08am On Jan 08, 2010
Things are changing big time.
Re: Globacom Premier League Week 10 by snakova(m): 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2010
honeric01:

Things like these are becoming things of the past in our league, do you know how many teams have recorded away wins this season alone? draws upon draws so stop using old blush to paint new house.
Sha, things are looking up. Lets hope the don't start looking down again. Afterall, this is still Nigeria. Heard about the ref's life that was threatened in Kaduna at half-time. He later awarded an injury-time penalty to ranchers bees to dashearn them a well deserved draw.
Re: Globacom Premier League Week 10 by honeric01(m): 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2010
snakova:

Heard about the ref's life that was threatened in Kaduna at half-time. He later awarded an injury-time penalty to ranchers bees to dashearn them a well deserved draw.

Rancher bees against which club and which season are you talking about? trying to remember that match.
Re: Globacom Premier League Week 10 by honeric01(m): 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2010
Scoreline of current matches going on in the globacom premier league.

3SC 0 ZAMFARA UNITED 0
DOLPHIN 0 WARRI WOLVES 1

End of half time.
Re: Globacom Premier League Week 10 by honeric01(m): 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2010
Final scoreline

3SC 2 : ZAMFARA UNITED 0

DOLPHIN FC 0 :WARRI WOLVES 1
Re: Globacom Premier League Week 10 by FBS: 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2010
honeric01:

Final scoreline

DOLPHIN FC 0 :WARRI WOLVES 1
3SC coming up? nice. . .! cheesy

Mr Man are you sure about that score line? Dolphin vs Wolves?
It should be 1-1.
Re: Globacom Premier League Week 10 by honeric01(m): 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2010
FBS:

3SC coming up? nice. . .! cheesy

Mr Man are you sure about that score line? Dolphin vs Wolves?
It should be 1-1.

Sorry bro, i didn't know dolphin still scored yesterday.
Re: Globacom Premier League Week 10 by semid4lyfe(m): 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2010
Whats the position of my darling Enyimba presently?
Re: Globacom Premier League Week 10 by FBS: 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Whats the position of my darling Enyimba presently?
Enyimba!!! We run things!!!
We on TOP with 20 points after 11 games.
Re: Globacom Premier League Week 10 by ow11(m): 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2010
honeric01:

Final scoreline

DOLPHIN FC 1 :WARRI WOLVES 1

3SC must've scored by two offside goals or penalty! tongue
Re: Globacom Premier League Week 10 by honeric01(m): 12:48am On Jan 11, 2010
ow11:

3SC must've scored by two offside goals or penalty! tongue

clear goals, nothing like offside or penalty goals, watched the match, even zamfara captain couldn't say anything grin grin grin
Re: Globacom Premier League Week 10 by rasputinn(m): 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2010
Enyimba's game against Bayelsa United on Saturday was abandoned coss of masive down pour innit?
In the replay of today the people's elephant won by 2-0 thereby opening up a 4 point gap between them and Warri wolves who have 19 points from 12 matches against Enyimbas 23
Re: Globacom Premier League Week 10 by FBS: 9:14am On Jan 12, 2010
The People's Elephant!!! Enyimba Eyin!!!!! grin
We run things. . .
Re: Globacom Premier League Week 10 by honeric01(m): 10:12am On Jan 12, 2010
4 points is nothing, wait until half the season before you start jumping up.
Re: Globacom Premier League Week 10 by FBS: 10:38am On Jan 12, 2010
I see say na jealousy dey worry you.
Let me repeat again, we run things. . . tongue grin
Re: Globacom Premier League Week 10 by honeric01(m): 11:01am On Jan 12, 2010
It's no jealousy, it's competition, do you expect another fan to support your club just because you are topping with 4 points? you don't call that jealousy, you call it challenge.

Well sha, i know at the end of the league season, we shall see who's who.

hopefully, my club'll be back in the NPL at the end of the season.
Re: Globacom Premier League Week 10 by FBS: 11:23am On Jan 12, 2010
ta ta. . .your club will remain where it is. Yeah down there.   tongue grin

Mind you, I never said we WON the league, I said we run things. . .different IMO, no?
Why won't I jump when my team is on TOP or do you expect me to be boning?   undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Knows Whereabout Of Reuben Agboola? / New Arrival Nike Kyrie Irving 3 Basketball Shoes On Www.cheapkyrie3shoes.com / 146 Bars, 9years Old Set New World Record For The Longest Limbo(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.