Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! (3015 Views)

Poll: Vote Your NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year.

Jakumo: 33% (35 votes)
Becomerich: 53% (56 votes)
Beaf: 12% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

My Weekend "Gift" To The Good People Of NL Politics Section / What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? / I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by kosovo(m): 8:48am On Dec 10, 2009
[b]After  the successful completion of the Nomination process. Click here to view!

34 Members were Nominated, After carefully sorting out nominees which followed the rules of the process and subsequently invalidating multiple nominations, 5 of such members made it to the POLL. Click Here To View.

Jakumo  - 16 (26.2%)
Becomerich - 16 (26.2%)
Kobojunkie - 5 (8.2%)
Beaf - 15 (24.6%)
Aloy~Emeka - 9 (14.8%)

We had a tie, and Due to members comments and recommendation for a run off, A Run off Election has been Organized. We also witnessed low turnout of votes, hence the name has been changed to captivate more members to vote.
    Jakumo
    Becomerich
    Beaf
  are Eligible for the poll.

Voting Begins Effective immediately.

Cheers!,

Kosovo
The previous process and poll have Eliminated any element of Doubt as to the credibility of the whole process, No compliant have been witnessed so far.
I will also like to Appreciate all members who have contributed in making this process a success, When it first started most people thought it would be a flop, But Today we have put that to rest by Orginizing what can be termed Free, Fair and Balanced. Thanks for being a part of it
[/b]
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by kosovo(m): 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2009
Thread unlocked.
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by Jcob(m): 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2009
Becomerich has never been involved in any logical and rational discussions. It amazed me how he got the best political contributor. There more to politics than map reading. No wonder we suffer in the nation. The most popular candidate is not always the best for the job. Jakumo rules.
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by grafikdon: 11:36pm On Dec 10, 2009
Jcob:

Becomerich has never been involved in any logical and rational discussions. It amazed me how he got the best political contributor. There more to politics than map reading. No wonder we suffer in the nation. The most popular candidate is not always the best for the job. Jakumo rules.

Never under estimate the strength of  "Junior Mapia". With Egwuofor, Lookalike, Bashali, Southunity, Complove, tayo4lif, Uchenna . . . on rampage, even Jesus Christ will have  a hard time beating the King of Mapsters  in any Nairaland Poll.
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by MrCrackles(m): 11:39pm On Dec 10, 2009
grafikdon:

Never under estimate the strength of "Junior Mapia". With Egwuofor, Lookalike, Southunity, Complove, tayo4lif, Uchenna . . . on rampage, even Jesus Christ will have a hard time beating the King of Mapsters in any Nairaland Poll.
grin grin grin
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by OAM4J: 1:30am On Dec 11, 2009
Jcob:

Can you prove your points with maps? grin Mapomeji rules!!! cheesy grin grin

grafikdon:

Never under estimate the strength of  "Junior Mapia". With Egwuofor, Lookalike, Bashali, Southunity, Complove, tayo4lif, Uchenna . . . on rampage, even Jesus Christ will have  a hard time beating the King of Mapsters  in any Nairaland Poll.
grin grin grin
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by MandingoII(m): 2:40am On Dec 11, 2009
This is straight bullshit!

You already closed voting last week

No wonder NIGERIA is f/u/c/k/e/d up.

You mofo's don't believe in democracy!

It was a TIE.  It was suppose to STAY A TIE.

now mofo's can CHEAT to create the outcome THEY WANT!

and you wonder why Europe and the U.S. give your country the side-eye.
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by puskin: 5:09am On Dec 11, 2009
^ A TIE means U go for a run-off.

Becomrich is still winning.
I always knew that his accurate misguided MAPS had a dazzling effect on NLers.
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 11, 2009
Thanks to Mandingo and becommrich for the comedy. Birds of the same feather grin
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by sjeezy8: 6:43am On Dec 11, 2009
Become is funny mehn even without the maps
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by kosovo(m): 7:37am On Dec 11, 2009
MandingoII:

It was a TIE.  It was suppose to STAY A TIE.

Mr Man GO! and troll somewhere else.
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by banom(m): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2009
I have voted, but something is troubling me about this election.
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by kosovo(m): 9:06am On Dec 11, 2009
banom:

I have voted, but something is troubling me about this election.
What?
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by banom(m): 9:12am On Dec 11, 2009
kosovo:

What?

When i went to the Polling center , i saw some body that looks like Prof Maurice Iwu and i am beginning to doubt if the election will be free and fair.
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by kosovo(m): 9:15am On Dec 11, 2009
banom:

When i went to the Polling center , i saw some body that looks like Prof Maurice Iwu and i am beginning  to doubt if the election will be free and fair.
    Are you HIGH?
Try Harder next time
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by banom(m): 9:28am On Dec 11, 2009
kosovo:

Are you HIGH?
Try Harder next time

I am not high uncle Kosovo, i am serious in what i am saying, a friend even called me now and told me that he saw him discussing with MR Fix it Tony Anenih , uhm I am troubled, this PDP people uhm uhm uhm
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 11, 2009
BECOMMRICH as NL Politics Section poster of the year. . .that is the power of comedy!!!!
When you come here frowning or exhausted, and you see somebody turning your frown into laughter, consciously or unconsciously, you find yourself admiring the fellow. Also, jokers are usually more popular than serious fellows.

All hail BCR, the newly crowned King!!!!
grin
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by chosen04(f): 11:01am On Dec 11, 2009
MandingoII:

It was a TIE. It was suppose to STAY A TIE.

WHERE ARE YOU FROM[b]?[/b]
A TIE CALLS FOR A RE-RUN. TIE DONTS STAY; THERE ARE TO BE BROKEN.
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by chosen04(f): 11:04am On Dec 11, 2009
banom:

When i went to the Polling center , i saw some body that looks like Prof Maurice Iwu and i am beginning to doubt if the election will be free and fair.

NL never short of unpaid comedians.

@Banom

Are you leaving movies for comedy?
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by THEAMAKA1: 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2009
this poll is starting to look like the actual Nigeria.
people never want to vote for the right person!! *then later they will complain*
shior!
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by blacksta(m): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2009
The Election is massively rigged - Becomerich my ass - Mr kosovo dem promise u bag of rice or recharge card?
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by blacksta(m): 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2009
I hereby withheld my vote as a form of protest - since someone mentioned earlier that they saw maurice iwu at the polling station - Please abeg provide previous ballot papers
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by kosovo(m): 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2009
It is too early to declare anyone a winner.
Things could change in seconds
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by kosovo(m): 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2009
blacksta:

The Election is massively rigged - Becomerich my backside - Mr kosovo dem promise u bag of rice or recharge card?
Insanity at it's peak.
Where is your Evidence
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by Afam(m): 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2009
kosovo:

After  the successful completion of the Nomination process. Click here to view!

34 Members were Nominated, After carefully sorting out nominees which followed the rules of the process and subsequently invalidating multiple nominations, 5 of such members made it to the POLL. Click Here To View.

Jakumo  - 16 (26.2%)
Becomerich - 16 (26.2%)
Kobojunkie - 5 (8.2%)
Beaf - 15 (24.6%)
Aloy~Emeka - 9 (14.8%)

We had a tie, and Due to members comments and recommendation for a run off, A Run off Election has been Organized. We also witnessed low turnout of votes, hence the name has been changed to captivate more members to vote.
    Jakumo
    Becomerich
    Beaf
  are Eligible for the poll.

What constitutes a tie? I thought the tie was 26.2% for 2 people. How come 24.6% was included in the run off? This is how it starts, tomorrow we will shout that INEC is corrupt.
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by kosovo(m): 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2009
Afam:

What constitutes a tie? I thought the tie was 26.2% for 2 people. How come 24.6% was included in the run off? This is how it starts, tomorrow we will shout that INEC is corrupt.
i thought 3 members were to make the last and final round?
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by Singular: 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2009
Do you realise that its one vote per ID not one vote per person? Becomrich with his multiple IDs can vote a million times.

Anyway, Its Political contributor of d year not president of nigeria
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by vowiski(m): 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2009
Singular:

Do you realise that its one vote per ID not one vote per person? Becomrich with his multiple IDs can vote a million times.

Anyway, Its Political contributor of d year not president of nigeria
huh?
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by Afam(m): 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2009
kosovo:

i thought 3 members were to make the last and final round?

Was that the rule? I thought you were conducting this as a normal election where you get an outright winner or the top 2 do a run off?
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by Jcob(m): 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2009
@ kosovo, agreed there was a tie. But what stopped you from telling the admin to cast the winning vote ?
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by Singular: 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2009
Jcob:

@ kosovo, agreed there was a tie. But what stopped you from telling the admin to cast the winning vote ?

Because he is the admin and if he did that u would still shout that it was undemocratic or some crap!
No offence!
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by kosovo(m): 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2009
poll shows defining numbers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will Jonathan Hand Over To An Ibo In 2015? / The Killing Machine Is The Nigeria Police (pictures) / Ondo Election Tribunal To Be Inaugurated Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.