Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! (3014 Views)

Poll: Vote Your NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year.

Jakumo: 33% (35 votes)
Becomerich: 53% (56 votes)
Beaf: 12% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

My Weekend "Gift" To The Good People Of NL Politics Section / What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? / I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by Afam(m): 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2009
The issue is not the poll you set up after interpreting and applying your rule.

The issue is what constitutes a tie? 16 votes versus 16 votes or 16 votes versus 15 votes?

I believe the questions are basic and simple enough to warrant simple and straight forward answers.
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by kosovo(m): 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2009
Afam:

The issue is not the poll you set up after interpreting and applying your rule.

The issue is what constitutes a tie? 16 votes versus 16 votes or 16 votes versus 15 votes?

I believe the questions are basic and simple enough to warrant simple and straight forward answers.
Sigh . . .
No comment!
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by Afam(m): 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2009
kosovo:

Sigh . . .
No comment!

That is much better instead of diverting attention to other issues rather than deal with the blunder.

Give the average Nigerian that is complaining about Nigeria today opportunity to lead this nation and it will go up in flames in a matter of days or weeks.

Why is it close to impossible for Nigerians to admit errors or mistakes when they make them?
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by kosovo(m): 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2009
Afam:

That is much better instead of diverting attention to other issues rather than deal with the blunder.

Give the average Nigerian that is complaining about Nigeria today opportunity to lead this nation and it will go up in flames in a matter of days or weeks.

Why is it close to impossible for Nigerians to admit errors or mistakes when they make them?

Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it.
you are the only complaining.
I don't get it
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by Afam(m): 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2009
kosovo:

Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it.
you are the only complaining.
I don't get it

If you steal from a public treasury and other people keep quiet while I complain it does not make your action right.

However, you have responded like the typical Nigerian who would do anything and try to justify the correctness or otherwise with rhetorics or with the number of people that complain.

What constitutes a tie?

16 vs 16

or

16 vs 15?
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by kosovo(m): 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2009
@Afam
 With all the process thus far. I can categorically say that IT WAS FREE, FAIR AND BALANCED.
a FIRST in NAIRALAND.
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by banom(m): 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2009
We No go Gree ooo, We no go Gree, This Election Was Riged We no go gree,

Join this thread to stop the ongoing election.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-365053.0.html
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by Afam(m): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2009
kosovo:

@Afam
 With all the process thus far. I can categorically say that IT WAS FREE, FAIR AND BALANCED.
a FIRST in NAIRALAND.

Fair enough. Even Prof Iwu thinks the same about 2007 general elections so it is not what you categorically say that matter.
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by princekevo(m): 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2009
Na waooh!!!Almighty Become poor is leading with 48%. I dont even know prompted me into voting for him. Abi na Jazz? grin grin grin
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by vowiski(m): 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2009
banom:

We No go Gree ooo, We no go Gree, This Election Was Riged We no go gree,

Join this thread to stop the ongoing election.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-365053.0.html

The Moderator(s) has always claimed to be unbiased and Credible, Depending on the number of people who follow your protest and want it stopped, m sure he would listen, but if people don't agree with you. then m sure u know what u are?.
u wouldl hide your self in shame once and for all.
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by banom(m): 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2009
vowiski:

The Moderator(s) has always claimed to be unbiased and Credible, Depending on the number of people who follow your protest and want it stopped, m sure he would listen, but if people don't agree with you. then m sure u know what u are?.
u wouldl hide your self in shame once and for all.

We shall see, but i must tell you that number of persons doesnt matter, In 2003, Obama and few other Anti Irac war campaigners  cried to to America not to go to the war, but no body listened to them, at last the war later turned out to be a mistake, who knows what may happen , lets see.
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2009
princekevo:

Na waooh!!!Almighty Become poor is leading with 48%. I dont even know prompted me into voting for him. Abi na Jazz? grin grin grin

Sincerely, me too I no know o. I just saw myself laughing and clicking, before I knew it, becommrich  grin
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by chosen04(f): 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2009
@Afam,

This is a re-run election and it was agreed that the 3 leading candidates should fight for it. Thus, its not necessarily a tie break election. Its normal for leading candidates to go against themselves once a clear winner is not produced during first round of balloting.

I dont think the umpire did anything bad. It was a collective decision by the house.
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by Afam(m): 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2009
chosen04:

@Afam,

This is a re-run election and it was agreed that the 3 leading candidates should fight for it. Thus, its not necessarily a tie break election. Its normal for leading candidates to go against themselves once a clear winner is not produced during first round of balloting.

I dont think the umpire did anything bad. It was a collective decision by the house.

Thanks for your post. Kindly point to the link or section where the house or forum agreed that the 3 of them should go for the run off.
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by Jcob(m): 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2009
Where is my last post ?
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by kosovo(m): 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2009
@Jcob,
 posts deleted for misleading contents.
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by Jcob(m): 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2009
Where is freedom of speech ?
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by kosovo(m): 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2009
Jcob:

Where is freedom of speech ?
This is not the place for campaign. The nomination page has already handled that.
VOTING ONLY.
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by MandingoII(m): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2009
Mr Man GO! and troll somewhere else.

Where is RichyBlack?

You are useless. Besides your name "Kosovo" means BLACKBIRD IN CONFLICT.

and you wonder why you create disagreements
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by kosovo(m): 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2009
MandingoII:

Where is RichyBlack?

You are useless.  Besides your name  "Kosovo" means BLACKBIRD IN CONFLICT.

and you wonder why you create disagreements
  AND you did not bother to find out what yours meant.
GO! troll elsewhere.

NB: Every name means different things to different people, race or tribe.
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by puskin: 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2009
. . . . . . . . So much negativity and HATE. undecided undecided
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by chosen04(f): 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2009
Afam:

Thanks for your post. Kindly point to the link or section where the house or forum agreed that the 3 of them should go for the run off.

===========================================================================

Pro Anti

Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!!
« #52 on: December 09, 2009, 03:53 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think we should break the tie.
@Kosovo,
There was no clear majority. I suggest you put up another poll that will include only the names of the three top nominees. If we don't get a clear majority, We can then go down to the top two. The year still has 3 weeks[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000].

By the way,
The poll said NL political Personalities of the year. Why not NL politics section contributors of the year.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-361866.32.html

=================================================================================

It was suggested by PRO ANTI and since nobody challenged it, it was assumed to have been agreed and accepted by the house. To me, Its not a bad decision to include those who lost gallantly in the run-off.

Thanks for your understanding and respect your views always.
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by vowiski(m): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2009
who's getting owned? lols
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by Afam(m): 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2009
chosen04:

Pro Anti

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Kosovo,
There was no clear majority. I suggest you put up another poll that will include only the names of the three top nominees. If we don't get a clear majority, We can then go down to the top two. The year still has 3 weeks[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000].

By the way,
The poll said NL political Personalities of the year. Why not NL politics section contributors of the year.

=================================================================================

It was suggested by PRO ANTI and since nobody challenged it, it was assumed to have been agreed and accepted by the house. To me, Its not a bad decision to include those who lost gallantly in the run-off.

Ok. That settles it then. Enjoy the weekend ahead.
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by vowiski(m): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2009
vowiski:

u woulld hide your self in shame once and for all.

cheesy grin

chosen04:

Pro Anti

@Kosovo,

By the way,

Issue settled!

Afam:

u woulld hide your self in shame once and for all.

shey u go hide ur face for under-rock?
How u have annihilated your self.
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by vowiski(m): 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2009
EPIC DRAMA. lols.
Breaking news. . .
AFAM just got OWNED! smiley
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by Afam(m): 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2009
vowiski:

EPIC DRAMA. lols.
Breaking news. . .
AFAM just got OWNED! smiley

And who is this clown that cannot even spell intelligence and yet is using it on his profile?
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by kosovo(m): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2009
Afam:

Kosovo
The previous process and poll have Eliminated any element of Doubt as to the credibility of the whole process, No compliant have been witnessed so far.
I will also like to Appreciate all members who have contributed in making this process a success, When it first started most people thought it would be a flop, But Today we have put that to rest by Orginizing what can be termed Free, Fair and Balanced. Thanks for being a part of it

I have been vindicated, exonerated and exculpated.
               And it further validates my quote beyond any reasonable doubt and incertitude.
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by Afam(m): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2009
kosovo:

Kosovo

I have been vindicated, exonerated and exculpated.
               And it further validates my quote beyond any reasonable doubt and incertitude.

Not at all. You could not even defend your actions and from the post referenced one person suggested using the 3 and you used them. Such action was based on your preference and mood just as you unilaterally agree or disagree with any position.
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by kosovo(m): 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2009
@ Afam
Not at all. You could not even defend your actions and from the post referenced one person suggested using the 3 and you used them. Such action was based on your preference and mood just as you unilaterally agree or disagree with any position.itude.

@kosovo
We had a tie, and Due to members comments and recommendation for a run off, A Run off Election has been Organized. We also witnessed low turnout of votes, hence the name has been changed to captivate more members to vote.
    Jakumo
    Becomerich
    Beaf
  are Eligible for the poll.

Afam, Keep Talking.
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by Afam(m): 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2009
Members comments and recommendations for a run off? How many people commented, suggested or deliberated on the number of people that would take part in the run off?

Keep digging a huge hole for yourself. You don't argue with facts in life unless you want to ridicule yourself.
Re: NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!! by kosovo(m): 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2009
Afam:

Members comments and recommendations for a run off? How many people commented, suggested or deliberated on the number of people that would take part in the run off?

Keep digging a huge hole for yourself. You don't argue with facts in life unless you want to ridicule yourself.
  At least there were some people who wanted the tie to be broken, some even sent me a PM.
But you have been the only one trolling round the forum, claiming that the process has been rigged.

Thread locked!
Opens 17th Dec. 2009

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okay, Since Everybody Is Crying "Marginalization" In Nigeria. . . . . / Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria / Picture: The Real Face Of The Man That Made The Anti-muslim Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.