Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

My Dude Just Broke Up With His Girlfriend And It's Disappointing. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dude Just Broke Up With His Girlfriend And It's Disappointing. (1657 Views)

What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother / Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dude Just Broke Up With His Girlfriend And It's Disappointing. by okwyee(m): 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
So they've been dating for 1year now.

The way he talked about the girl made it look as if she was the best girlfriend he'd ever had, even though most times his relationship talks annoys me.
But i still like their union, because the dude it a very razy person and ever since they've been together he's been dropping some of his ugly habits like skipping numerous classes.
Even though I don't like the girl in person i just liked the impact she had in his life.

So last month, he started running 2babes packages, but he kept on telling me that he loved that babe so much (even though i hate relationship talks) that he might even marry her after they grad.
So yesterday night the razy dude told me he's broken up with her. WTF!!
Me: what for
Him: she too dey Bleep up
Me: how
Him: i bought her a quite expensive necklace and she gave some dude and when i asked her she said "you've given it to me na, it's mine so i can do what i like with it'.

Let me describe the girl;
Quite beautiful, not with the perfect character, but she's one of those ladies that live a lowkey life, always at home (lives with her parents) when outta school, And not those rubbish hoes that keep on demanding heaven and earth form their bfs in fact she rejects most of his gifts and kind gestures except when he persuades her well to receive them which was probably the case with the necklace.

I don't know why a dude would have that kind of babe and still say she's fucking up.
I really hate the fact that he broke up with her mainly because he's her first love, but i dont know wtf he did it.

And he's still insisting that she deserves it.
Nairalanders pls what do you think of this dude.

please don't pick me out on this, he's my best friend and I'm no more fucking understanding him.

leave your comments.

modified: is the necklace excuse really worth the breakup??
Re: My Dude Just Broke Up With His Girlfriend And It's Disappointing. by Draei: 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
It aint my biz, same way its none of yours. Next.!

4 Likes

Re: My Dude Just Broke Up With His Girlfriend And It's Disappointing. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
okwyee:

The way he talked about the girl made it look as if she was the best girlfriend he'd ever had, even though most times his relationship talks annoys me.
But i still like their union, because the dude it a very razy person and ever since they've been together he's been dropping some of his ugly habits like skipping numerous classes.
Even though I don't like the girl in person i just liked the impact she had in his life.

So last month, he started running 2babes packages, but he kept on telling me that he loved that babe so much (even though i hate relationship talks) that he might even marry her after they grad.
Him: i bought her a quite expensive necklace and she gave some dude and when i asked her she said "you've given it to me na, it's mine so i can do what i like with it'.

Quite beautiful, not with the perfect character, but she's one of those ladies that live a lowkey life, always at home (lives with her parents) when outta school, And not those rubbish hoes that keep on demanding heaven and earth form their bfs in fact she rejects most of his gifts and kind gestures except when he persuades her well to receive them which was probably the case with the necklace.

I don't know why a dude would have that kind of babe and still say she's fucking up.
I really hate the fact that he broke up with her mainly because he's her first love, but i dont know wtf he did it.

please don't pick me out on this, he's my best friend and I'm no more fucking understanding him.

leave your comments.
You can take over na

2 Likes

Re: My Dude Just Broke Up With His Girlfriend And It's Disappointing. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
what exactly do you want
Re: My Dude Just Broke Up With His Girlfriend And It's Disappointing. by rosalieene(f): 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
what advice do you exactly wanna hear.? since she is a good girl, she will definitely meet a good guy out there
Re: My Dude Just Broke Up With His Girlfriend And It's Disappointing. by herzern(m): 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
Okay!
Re: My Dude Just Broke Up With His Girlfriend And It's Disappointing. by Sanemind(m): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
They are not compatible simple,relationships is at compatibility undecided
Re: My Dude Just Broke Up With His Girlfriend And It's Disappointing. by okwyee(m): 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
Sanemind:
They are not compatible simple,relationships is at compatibility undecided
he's excuse is the necklace!
Re: My Dude Just Broke Up With His Girlfriend And It's Disappointing. by LordZero(m): 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
okwyee:

What are you saying? ??

He bought her a necklace and she gave another dude. It's even better if she lost it..

It's not ur relationship, so let him make his decision. .

1 Like

Re: My Dude Just Broke Up With His Girlfriend And It's Disappointing. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
So what's the fuss about? What's the essence of relationships if no be to breakup. undecided undecided undecided

To the lovers, let the breakups kwantinu angry angry angry
Re: My Dude Just Broke Up With His Girlfriend And It's Disappointing. by Optional2(f): 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
crying already for you and you guy
Re: My Dude Just Broke Up With His Girlfriend And It's Disappointing. by Anthony0094(m): 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
land
Re: My Dude Just Broke Up With His Girlfriend And It's Disappointing. by PoisonedOne: 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nonsense! angry
Re: My Dude Just Broke Up With His Girlfriend And It's Disappointing. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
go date her now.. the coast is clear.
Re: My Dude Just Broke Up With His Girlfriend And It's Disappointing. by DozieInc(m): 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
Your friend is not ready for any kind of relationship yet.
But the girl no try at all.
Re: My Dude Just Broke Up With His Girlfriend And It's Disappointing. by DrayZee: 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
okwyee:

Honestly it's a good enough excuse to me.
Some stuff may have been accumulating in the guy's mind which he tried to tolerate.

And then, he goes out of his way to give her a gift...Jewellery for that matter. She could easily have just kept it somewhere, or like she usually did, rejected it.

But instead, she gave it to someone else....A dude for that matter.
So the gift was virtually worthless to her,...or she deemed the other guy important enough to be given such an expensive gift.

There are some things people do that are so annoying.

1 Like

Re: My Dude Just Broke Up With His Girlfriend And It's Disappointing. by okwyee(m): 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
Optional2:
crying already for you and you guy
lol.. why?
Re: My Dude Just Broke Up With His Girlfriend And It's Disappointing. by okwyee(m): 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
DrayZee:

Honestly it's a good enough excuse to me.
Some stuff may have been accumulating in the guy's mind which he tried to tolerate.

There are some things people do that are so annoying.
i now understand, i thought it giving it to the guy wasn't bad sha since such has never happened to me
Re: My Dude Just Broke Up With His Girlfriend And It's Disappointing. by firstking01(m): 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
okwyee:

leave your comments.

See bro, i sha know the intend of your descritive heart....kuku goan start where your friend stopped with her.
Re: My Dude Just Broke Up With His Girlfriend And It's Disappointing. by DrayZee: 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
okwyee:

i now understand, i thought it giving it to the guy wasn't bad sha since such has never happened to me
Better. It's like you're tryna be nice to a girl...Maybe on her birthday, you bought her a watch (a very special one). Then later in the day,you see a dude walking around with it. You ask where he got it, and he told you he got it from the girl. And her excuse is that it's hers so she can do what she wants with it.
You go begin dey wonder who send you message.
Re: My Dude Just Broke Up With His Girlfriend And It's Disappointing. by dannybomb(m): 12:59am On Feb 22, 2017
what gave you the right to discuss your friends love life here self
Re: My Dude Just Broke Up With His Girlfriend And It's Disappointing. by lodphil(m): 1:03am On Feb 22, 2017
The gal messed up big time,and i think d way she answered d guy was disrespectful.
Re: My Dude Just Broke Up With His Girlfriend And It's Disappointing. by Nobody: 1:42am On Feb 22, 2017
just admit u dey take style eye ur friend babe cheesy.anyway the coast is clear for u cheesy
Re: My Dude Just Broke Up With His Girlfriend And It's Disappointing. by enesty77(m): 6:34am On Feb 22, 2017
How old is your friend?
Re: My Dude Just Broke Up With His Girlfriend And It's Disappointing. by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 22, 2017
okwyee:

leave your comments.

how the hell can she give a necklace, a gift given to her by her boyfriend to some other dude Who fucqin does that She deserves it over and over again... I won't tolerate that!
Re: My Dude Just Broke Up With His Girlfriend And It's Disappointing. by okwyee(m): 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
DrayZee:

Better. It's like you're tryna be nice to a girl...Maybe on her birthday, you bought her a watch (a very special one). Then later in the day,you see a dude walking around with it. You ask where he got it, and he told you he got it from the girl. And her excuse is that it's hers so she can do what she wants with it.
You go begin dey wonder who send you message.
Lol. Naso
Re: My Dude Just Broke Up With His Girlfriend And It's Disappointing. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
Why should she give out the necklace? Its annoying when someone give out a gift cos gifts are not meant to be given out, but that is not enough reason to break up with her.

He is no longer into her.

(1) (Reply)

(18+) Each Lifted One Of Tiffanies Legs, Spread Them Wide,exposing Her Pussy / How To Boost Your Sexual Strenght,read Below For More Details / 50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.