Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,546 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians (51605 Views)

The Bad State Of Mile 2-Tincan Road That Lagos State Govt Will Be Repairing / The Bad State Of Tincan-Apapa Wharf Road (More Photos) / South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by HughJazz(m): 6:15am On May 02, 2017
I must be very truthful , I dontbhate igbs or anything. I lived in the Philippines for 5 years and all the igbo neighbors I had and know were into drugs, prostitution, scams. My neighbors was actually on their national tv for scam he ribed his way out though. They run prostitution ring through their nightclubs. We all knew we just kept shut. Its only one igbo guy that knew was good I even sold my carpet to him when I was leaving. He studies alot and he is smart , very nice guy love by a lot of people. The rest are just useless human beings.

I'm not saying yoruba are not into crimes too but they are like 1 out of 100.
.http://news.abs-cbn.com/nation/regions/06/18/15/nigerian-kidnappers-nabbed-bulacan
This is an example. There are hunnreds more. Im still looking for the video of someone I know
When I find it I will post it. The funny thing is they don't do anything reasonable with the money tey get. They dont send it to nigeria they usually spend it on parties and cars and such.
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by HughJazz(m): 6:18am On May 02, 2017
I must be very truthful , I don't hate igbos or anything. I lived in the Philippines for 5 years and all the igbo neighbors I had and know were into drugs, prostitution, scams. My neighbors was actually on their national tv for scam he ribed his way out though. They run prostitution ring through their nightclubs. We all knew we just kept shut. Its only one igbo guy that knew was good I even sold my carpet to him when I was leaving. He studies alot and he is smart , very nice guy love by a lot of people. The rest are just useless human beings.

I'm not saying yoruba are not into crimes too but they are like 1 out of 100.
.http://news.abs-cbn.com/nation/regions/06/18/15/nigerian-kidnappers-nabbed-bulacan
This is an example. There are hunnreds more. Im still looking for the video of someone I know
When I find it I will post it. The funny thing is they don't do anything reasonable with the money tey get. They dont send it to nigeria they usually spend it on parties and cars and such.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) / Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan / Huge Container Found In The Middle Of A Sea.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.