Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians (51599 Views)

The Bad State Of Mile 2-Tincan Road That Lagos State Govt Will Be Repairing / The Bad State Of Tincan-Apapa Wharf Road (More Photos) / South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by duni04(m): 10:06am On Feb 22, 2017
Ugosample:

Don't mind them

Always looking for an opportunity to bash Igbo people...
Better go and face the South Africans and Kenyans bashing you in Nairobi and Johannesburg and burning your 419 shops. Who in Nigeria has time to be bashing people we already know as criminals.

3 Likes

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Amarabae(f): 10:07am On Feb 22, 2017
Ningi2020:
No. It is caused by ur useless brothers dat believe in making money by all means. drug,kidnapping, robbery, etc..
No. It is caused by your uncircumcised northern brothers who believe in Blood shed, Paedophile, Ethnic cleansing and Barbaric acts.
Fulani herdsmen are the 4th most terrorist group in the world.
We have Igbos who have and are still making positive achievements internationally.
Tell me one northerner who have made Nigeria proud internationally? You think that quota system can produce respected tecnorats.
Go and sit down. Hausa/Fulanis: Born to rule in Poverty.
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by okasebe(m): 10:07am On Feb 22, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Ibos are involved in Baby factory but the rest na we yorubas ad Benin get am especially rape,armed robbery ad Internet fraud

Lol, keep deceiving yourself chinedu

1 Like

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Memphis1759: 10:09am On Feb 22, 2017
Wouldn't it be great if we ( Kenyans ) got along with Nigeria?
I personally hate stereotyping. And the South African Gov't should curb the trend of Xenophobia breeding in their country

1 Like

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by SIRmanjar(m): 10:09am On Feb 22, 2017
okasebe:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/five-suspects-arrested-4-fresh-human-heads-ebonyi/

Is there any crime Igbos aren't involved in as long as money is involved
Omo u funny oh..I tank God u know deep inside u dat we run ritual bizness.
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by duni04(m): 10:09am On Feb 22, 2017
Jiang:
Nigeria is truly a marvelous country, am so glad i was born here even though i aint fully Nigeria, am one by birth. just see my awesome stats

Igbos aka flat heads = 70% professional drug barons

Yoruba aka Afonja = 40% yahoo, cyber crimes & call girls

Hausa = 10% terrorist but EXTREMELY DESTRUCTIVE

Fulani = Peaceful But SUPER VIOLENT WHEN PROVOKED

Ijews : aka our oyel 90% militants, professional kidnappers & sea pirates.

Kanura : 30% Boko haram

policitians & leadrs : 98.2% Thiefs

Now isnt this the most awesome country in d world, it still hasn't exploded
Mr man you haven't travelled anywhere. Calling Yoruba girls call girls! Even though Lagos is a Yoruba state, 70% of the call girls here are from the SE and SS. Go figure. The Igbo's control every vice in this country. Kidnapping, 419, Armed robbery etc.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by apcmustwin(f): 10:11am On Feb 22, 2017
LecciGucci:

Omudia said they truth u cant just hide it that they are yorubas.
im neither yoruba nor ibo too.

But r hatred against ibos ar much.
are yorubas not into prostitution and cyber scam.
And u think igbos are not into prostitution and cyber crime?

1 Like

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 22, 2017
We sell drugs even in Nigeria and nothing is being done about it.. instead NDLEA go to the airports to catch those taking it out or bringing it it.. what about those making and selling it here.. every teenager knows Skunk, Codeine, Loud, Claro, MaryJ, Choco, igboo, wee wee, smokes, chaff! watch your child.. he may be into drugs
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by SIRmanjar(m): 10:12am On Feb 22, 2017
okasebe:

Lol, keep deceiving yourself chinedu
Hahaha u dis mumu boy I am not ibo,but Sumtimez I wish I was.

1 Like

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Abee79(m): 10:12am On Feb 22, 2017
Na we dey cause this thing for ourselves O! The level of lack of patriotism, greed, selfishness, wickedness, hatred and desperation amongst ourselves is appalling. God have mercy on Nigeria cry cry cry cry
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 22, 2017
I believe strongly that 'We own Lagos, we own Kenya, we own South Africa' comments cause these attacks; not just drugs.

My Jewish brothers don't respect their hosts. If they don't stop this attitude, this is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by okasebe(m): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2017
duni04:

Mr man you haven't travelled anywhere. Calling Yoruba girls call girls! Even though Lagos is a Yoruba state, 70% of the call girls here are from the SE and SS. Go figure. The Igbo's control every vice in this country. Kidnapping, 419, Armed robbery etc.

Absolutely correct. .

Ogun state is spending money rehabilitating prostitutes from South east..

These people won't accept the truth

3 Likes

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by okasebe(m): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Omo u funny oh..I tank God u know deep inside u dat we run ritual bizness.

Okay
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by okasebe(m): 10:16am On Feb 22, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Hahaha u dis mumu boy I am not ibo,but Sumtimez I wish I was.

Obinna, i don hear you
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Zhirinovsky: 10:16am On Feb 22, 2017
Brother, it is due to the marginalization the face in Nigeria. Govt policies destroy igbo bussiness. Govt appointments are not for them. Yorubas and northern bussiness thrive because of FG support but they seek for new ways to destroy igbo business. The odds are against the igbo man to survive in Nigeria.
But don't worry, it wil soon be over! Biafra is coming. Igbos n her neighbours will soon leave you and your country. I use to condemn Biafra but no more. There is no pplace for an igbo man in Nigeria.
I have lived almost in every region in the country but I have not seen a place where the igbos are hated than the yorubaland. There is this inherent hunger in a yoruba mind to destroy any good thing on the path of the igbos. When I witnessed the polish hatred for russians, I thought that was the highest in human race but the hatred in a yoruba heart is second to none.
I am sorry if my opinion offends anyone.
Even the Northern elites know that Biafra cannot be held back for long hence the massive scout for oil in the north by this administration.
While growing up, I was sharing the dreams of Kwame Nkrumah for a one united africa but its a pity that its not possible.
Have a nice day
duni04:
I don't think people are appreciating the seriousness of this thing. In Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Kenya, South Africa, Spain, Portugal its the same story of the Igbo's selling drugs and engaging in crimes. Its like these people are pathological criminals. The other day people in Goa, India were protesting against Igbo's that were criminal kingpins there. What is it with the Igbo's and criminality? Is it in their blood? Is there a gene for criminality in every Igbo man? The spread is alarming!
Almost all the jails in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, and recently Pakistan are filled with Igbo criminals. Its a very serious national emergency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by LecciGucci: 10:17am On Feb 22, 2017
apcmustwin:
And u think igbos are not into prostitution and cyber crime?

Read me post again i was only trying to say "do not condmemn others for a crime wen u are also guilty".
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by SIRmanjar(m): 10:18am On Feb 22, 2017
okasebe:

Obinna, i don hear you
I prefer Eze..pls call me dat ibo name I luv it.
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Maxiscope(m): 10:20am On Feb 22, 2017
9t9jacobs:
Pls who are those patronising these drug dealers and whose girls were involved in prostitution? These are the kind of questions we ahould be asking them. When in Rome you behave like a Roman! South Africans have a long history of arm robbery, bad policing and prostitution, Kenya on the other hand is well known for all kind abominable act you can think of. Nigerians are more intelligent than them, they have taken over their trades and that is why they are ranting.

Back home Nigerians are wonderful people, the only problem Nigeria have is the government, law custodians and our security agents...sooo corrupt!!!

Nice talk Bro,

Dunno why all this niggas are so quick to skinning each other, Na only naija dey do illicit act abroad? Mtcheeeeew

We (all of us Nigerians) dey farm Igbo, we dey engineer different breeds of weed and our crazy NDLA niggas don't even care about them fucking niggas wey own weed plantations and empires, na to dey go rake ppl wey dey do third-hand distributors and end users (only for their self interest of cos) So production continues but marketing on home soil is difficult. There however exists some other lands where there is a high demand for these goods and in the spirit of business, we decide to extend our reach dere. So why kill one-another?

Why complain about prostitution as service when even their dam fucking leaders patronizes us at it. If this motherfucking niggers are complaining about armed robbery or rape, then I'll say we lend then our ears, but truth be told they have nothing but shit to say.

To them I say Bleep OFF
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by SIRmanjar(m): 10:23am On Feb 22, 2017
walexy100:
I believe strongly that 'We own Lagos, we own Kenya, we own South Africa' comments cause these attacks; not just drugs.

My Jewish brothers don't respect their hosts. If they don't stop this attitude, this is just the beginning.
Am sorry for u man..I just pity my yoruba ad Benin pipul over dere tinking dat we are doing sumtin here to help dem,not knowing dat my pipul ar cowardly denying dem blaming ibos.

2 Likes

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Udmaster(m): 10:25am On Feb 22, 2017
YORUBAS are the reason why the white people call Africans APE.

1 Like

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by deloon(m): 10:26am On Feb 22, 2017
MtuMsuper:

Well well well, we "black ugly monsters " won't sit back and take your white or brown powder. And neither will we permit your cyber criminals and other assorted baddies. Proud to be a ugly black monster. Next!
Dude on the streets of Dubai and Abu dhabi, your girls are a big source of embarrassments to all Black Africans. They are the only category of hoes that walk around without shame and drag men by the hands and sometimes the D as they walk past.
Your citizens are guilty of the same crimes you are blaming Nigerians for.
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by donchibe: 10:27am On Feb 22, 2017
Chaiiiii!See Kenya that their females are runs girls in Qatar and their men are taxi drivers.where Nigeria men are controling companies in qatar.chaii Kenya bringing mouth to nigeria. Lazy set of people
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by SIRmanjar(m): 10:29am On Feb 22, 2017
Udmaster:
The Ugly and Dirty Tribe are here. Igbos are their nightmare.
*spit on the ground*. Yorubas- the scum of Nigeria, no wonder other tribes hardly marry wowo yoruba women whey look like MONKEY.
They are the least preferred in Nigeria.
Tufiakwa. A yoruba blood is an abomination in the IGBO GENE POOL.
Pls am yoruba ad am not like dem..Dis is why order tribe call us snakes,coward,backstabbers ad co we can't stand for sumtin..just see how we abandoned our tribesmen in southafrica to suffer becos of our fear ad snakey cunning nature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Yyeske(m): 10:30am On Feb 22, 2017
Bunch of kids here, your fellow citizens are being hunted down in SA and some Kenyans threatening them in their country and these kids are already apportioning blames and running their mouths. Don't be surprised someone you know well that is innocent might be affected.

1 Like

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Udmaster(m): 10:30am On Feb 22, 2017
TIME FOR OHANAEZE NDIGBO TO BAN YORUBA BLOOD IN IGBO GENEPOOL.. Its an abomination. Igbos should not mate with Pigs. They will contaminate our gene pool with their ugliness.

2 Likes

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Udmaster(m): 10:33am On Feb 22, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Pls am yoruba ad am not like dem..Dis is why order tribe call us snakes,coward,backstabbers ad co we can't stand for sumtin..just see how we abandoned our tribesmen in southafrica to suffer becos of our fear ad snakey cunning nature.
Afonja is Afonja. Africans are called Monkeys by whites because of Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Udmaster(m): 10:34am On Feb 22, 2017
Go and check the meaning of "Yoruba". It was gotten from hausa deregatory word "YARIB.A" meaning BASTARDS. #FACT.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan / Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) / Huge Container Found In The Middle Of A Sea.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.