Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,274 members, 7,954,085 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

What Is Your View In Dating A Fair Girls,is It True Fair Girls Are Posses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your View In Dating A Fair Girls,is It True Fair Girls Are Posses (3388 Views)

Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" / 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your View In Dating A Fair Girls,is It True Fair Girls Are Posses by youngfocus(m): 11:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
pls dont mind my grammatical construction,feel free to say anytin u like.
This as been my heart Borden,never disobey ur parent,yea I love my mum nd she loves me too because she give me life to leave,which I knw I will continue to lover her,never disobey ur parent the bible said it is the only law that is attached with,PROMISE.I could remember vividly than that am strong me nd my mum went to is pastor because we attend different church on my kneeling down for the pastor to pray for me the first things that came out of is mouth is that I should not marry a fair girl even I should not even take them as my gf,though than am small,am JST like wat is this man saying.he jst pray for me nd I come back home days went into month,month into years and me to am growing older also.bt I JST began to notice sumtin
After some many year that the pastor av said is own which am very sure my mum will have forgoten the vision,it was just one Monday mornen,who u epp,who u serve,it my phone ringing for me to check the caller.it my mom,as I pick it,it was a surprise to me because my mum never call me as early as that time,as I pick d call.Num= oko Mi good morning hope it not to early I had a dream,BT I will not tell u bt the point there pls nd pls dnt marry a fair girl oooo,my memory immediately wnt back to what the pastor told me than,I Jst said ok,this is were the problem lye nw there is this girl now very fair that we became friend when she come to my shop nd I help her to repair her phone,I like her though, bt she loves me die oooo,even though dis last Sunday she said she is missing me alot and also is phone is faulty cos am an engineer that she is coming to my house which I gave her the address which she came we are both inside my room,I jst make sure I keep my distance to avoid contact the funniest part of it is that there is noting wrong with is phone she JST use it as excuse to come my house guests to d fact dat I dnt go shop on sunday, after so many gisting nd laughing all of a suddenly we jst stop looking at each other eye though I dnt make any move to me is like Satan plan work.she av b calling me now coming to my working place,nd so many green light which she is showing, pls what is ur advise for me base on what i was been told,not that I don't like her but due to what I av heard,and also what is ur view in dating fair girl,when 70% of pastor will say guy should not date a fair girl y are they still bleaching?
Re: What Is Your View In Dating A Fair Girls,is It True Fair Girls Are Posses by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 22, 2017
Re: What Is Your View In Dating A Fair Girls,is It True Fair Girls Are Posses by Hunger: 12:05am On Feb 22, 2017
tell her to rub blackilicious cream for three months, she will become dark, then u marry her, case closed.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your View In Dating A Fair Girls,is It True Fair Girls Are Posses by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 22, 2017
Lol. . .if I say yes. . .den my sis is posses. So op NO tongue

#YOLO
Re: What Is Your View In Dating A Fair Girls,is It True Fair Girls Are Posses by Bitterleafsoup: 12:09am On Feb 22, 2017
tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is Your View In Dating A Fair Girls,is It True Fair Girls Are Posses by Justycxx(m): 12:14am On Feb 22, 2017
it is use Tiro and is painting her black in all over her body even her t*t* and you is tooking her to you pastor and showed her that tiro is makes her black and he is praying for you to marriage her and also prayer for her black to remains permanent.
Re: What Is Your View In Dating A Fair Girls,is It True Fair Girls Are Posses by Nostradamus: 12:18am On Feb 22, 2017
lol. some people's comment sef
Re: What Is Your View In Dating A Fair Girls,is It True Fair Girls Are Posses by Nostradamus: 12:18am On Feb 22, 2017
lol. some people's comment sef
Re: What Is Your View In Dating A Fair Girls,is It True Fair Girls Are Posses by taofeek11(m): 12:24am On Feb 22, 2017
Good morning Sir, ur case is one of the great problem we have in dis country, I don't believe in fortune teller, magician, pastors or imans looking into d future.

And again, I will not give u an advise base on bf or gf issue because I don't support, but u re intending to marry her, this is my advise, try to be close to God and pray with sincere heart then God will direct u to d right part, don't let anyone tell u what God didn't say.
Re: What Is Your View In Dating A Fair Girls,is It True Fair Girls Are Posses by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 22, 2017
Uummm..

Natural fair skin and bleached skin are 2 different category sha...

U better go back to ur pastor & ask him "Pastor WHAT'S GOOOOD? " undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Your View In Dating A Fair Girls,is It True Fair Girls Are Posses by youngfocus(m): 12:50am On Feb 22, 2017
taofeek11:
Good morning Sir, ur case is one of the great problem we have in dis country, I don't believe in fortune teller, magician, pastors or imans looking into d future.

And again, I will not give u an advise base on bf or gf issue because I don't support, but u re intending to marry her, this is my advise, try to be close to God and pray with sincere heart then God will direct u to d right part, don't let anyone tell u what God didn't say.

my Broda,it good to pray b4 going to any relationship, nd I won't you to start believing in both pastor nd imam OK let me give u an example,my elder brother when he is about to marry my mum call him that this your wife is not ur destiny wife he refuse nd go ahead nd marry her my Broda it true when they say what the elders can see when sitting down a Kidd's can not see it even if he clamp palm tree,he refuse wat they told him he wnt a heard and marry her,after 1 year everyday it fight if dey did not fight in the mornen they will fight at night,it last week nw that they call my mum that his wife av pack out of house leaving is two son,she sold the shop my brother bought for her,even my brother bought her car she sold evrytin nd run with out both of them having clash before she took her action,nw tell me is that a wife,me too I dnt wnt my own to b like dat that is why I use to keep the warning at my left hand so DAT I wnt use it to eat bro,woman are desperate be careful of them

1 Like

Re: What Is Your View In Dating A Fair Girls,is It True Fair Girls Are Posses by youngfocus(m): 12:50am On Feb 22, 2017
taofeek11:

my Broda,it good to pray b4 going to any relationship, nd I won't you to start believing in both pastor nd imam OK let me give u an example,my elder brother when he is about to marry my mum call him that this your wife is not ur destiny wife he refuse nd go ahead nd marry her my Broda it true when they say what the elders can see when sitting down a Kidd's can not see it even if he clamp palm tree,he refuse wat they told him he wnt a heard and marry her,after 1 year everyday it fight if dey did not fight in the mornen they will fight at night,it last week nw that they call my mum that his wife av pack out of house leaving is two son,she sold the shop my brother bought for her,even my brother bought her car she sold evrytin nd run with out both of them having clash before she took her action,nw tell me is that a wife,me too I dnt wnt my own to b like dat that is why I use to keep the warning at my left hand so DAT I wnt use it to eat bro,woman are desperate be careful of them,I dnt knw wat this one she still going to turn into my broda
Re: What Is Your View In Dating A Fair Girls,is It True Fair Girls Are Posses by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 22, 2017
TrapQueen77:
Uummm..

Natural fair skin and bleached skin are 2 different category sha...

U better go back to ur pastor & ask him "Pastor WHAT'S GOOOOD? " undecided
somethin like dis? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your View In Dating A Fair Girls,is It True Fair Girls Are Posses by Nobody: 2:52am On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

somethin like dis? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hooooly mothercow! shocked shocked shocked

What happened to her hands? embarassed cry

That's scary ooo sad

Re: What Is Your View In Dating A Fair Girls,is It True Fair Girls Are Posses by Snow5(m): 5:31am On Feb 22, 2017
youngfocus:

my Broda,it good to pray b4 going to any relationship, nd I won't you to start believing in both pastor nd imam OK let me give u an example,my elder brother when he is about to marry my mum call him that this your wife is not ur destiny wife he refuse nd go ahead nd marry her my Broda it true when they say what the elders can see when sitting down a Kidd's can not see it even if he clamp palm tree,he refuse wat they told him he wnt a heard and marry her,after 1 year everyday it fight if dey did not fight in the mornen they will fight at night,it last week nw that they call my mum that his wife av pack out of house leaving is two son,she sold the shop my brother bought for her,even my brother bought her car she sold evrytin nd run with out both of them having clash before she took her action,nw tell me is that a wife,me too I dnt wnt my own to b like dat that is why I use to keep the warning at my left hand so DAT I wnt use it to eat bro,woman are desperate be careful of them

God bless you my brother...

That's how I lost my elder brother... Mum and dad told him it to marry a lady... He went ahead and married her.. After 8months of marriage.... He died.. The lady dint give him a child self....

We lost our brother because of disobedience to parents.

Brother OP... If you like your life.. Listen to ur mum.. Not even the pastor now self... But your mum.. Listen to her very well.. And always.

Why e con be say after all the prophecy na fair girl com really dey like you true true?.... Use ur brain man
Re: What Is Your View In Dating A Fair Girls,is It True Fair Girls Are Posses by youngfocus(m): 7:45am On Feb 22, 2017
Snow5:

God bless you my brother...

That's how I lost my elder brother... Mum and dad told him it to marry a lady... He went ahead and married her.. After 8months of marriage.... He died.. The lady dint give him a child self....

We lost our brother because of disobedience to parents.

Brother OP... If you like your life.. Listen to ur mum.. Not even the pastor now self... But your mum.. Listen to her very well.. And always.

Why e con be say after all the prophecy na fair girl com really dey like you true true?.... Use ur brain man
I wonder ooooo,wit my jet I don flew my brother tanx for d advice,God will attend to ur issue oooo
Re: What Is Your View In Dating A Fair Girls,is It True Fair Girls Are Posses by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 22, 2017
TrapQueen77:

That's scary ooo sad
bleaching tinzs na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Your View In Dating A Fair Girls,is It True Fair Girls Are Posses by youngfocus(m): 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
TrapQueen77:

That's scary ooo sad

lol black nd yellow human being,girl are the most confused creation on earth,it disgusting
Re: What Is Your View In Dating A Fair Girls,is It True Fair Girls Are Posses by NemzySeries(m): 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
black is black...... even if u mix all d colours in d world u'll still get black
Re: What Is Your View In Dating A Fair Girls,is It True Fair Girls Are Posses by youngfocus(m): 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
na so oooo
Re: What Is Your View In Dating A Fair Girls,is It True Fair Girls Are Posses by mbalologun79(m): 12:02am On Feb 23, 2017
If yu love urself n ur future don't ooo cos God won't come down 2 tell yu wots coming...
youngfocus:
This as been my heart Borden,never disobey ur parent,yea I love my mum nd she loves me too because she give me life to leave,which I knw I will continue to lover her,never disobey ur parent the bible said it is the only law that is attached with,PROMISE.I could remember vividly than that am strong me nd my mum went to is pastor because we attend different church on my kneeling down for the pastor to pray for me the first things that came out of is mouth is that I should not marry a fair girl even I should not even take them as my gf,though than am small,am JST like wat is this man saying.he jst pray for me nd I come back home days went into month,month into years and me to am growing older also.bt I JST began to notice sumtin
After some many year that the pastor av said is own which am very sure my mum will have forgoten the vision,it was just one Monday mornen,who u epp,who u serve,it my phone ringing for me to check the caller.it my mom,as I pick it,it was a surprise to me because my mum never call me as early as that time,as I pick d call.Num= oko Mi good morning hope it not to early I had a dream,BT I will not tell u bt the point there pls nd pls dnt marry a fair girl oooo,my memory immediately wnt back to what the pastor told me than,I Jst said ok,this is were the problem lye nw there is this girl now very fair that we became friend when she come to my shop nd I help her to repair her phone,I like her though, bt she loves me die oooo,even though dis last Sunday she said she is missing me alot and also is phone is faulty cos am an engineer that she is coming to my house which I gave her the address which she came we are both inside my room,I jst make sure I keep my distance to avoid contact the funniest part of it is that there is noting wrong with is phone she JST use it as excuse to come my house guests to d fact dat I dnt go shop on sunday, after so many gisting nd laughing all of a suddenly we jst stop looking at each other eye though I dnt make any move to me is like Satan plan work.she av b calling me now coming to my working place,nd so many green light which she is showing, pls what is ur advise for me base on what i was been told,not that I don't like her but due to what I av heard,and also what is ur view in dating fair girl,when 70% of pastor will say guy should not date a fair girl y are they still bleaching?
Re: What Is Your View In Dating A Fair Girls,is It True Fair Girls Are Posses by youngfocus(m): 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
this girl have been the one doing the calling hope dis is not devil work,in psquare voice ,dis NA temptation wit little confusion
Re: What Is Your View In Dating A Fair Girls,is It True Fair Girls Are Posses by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
Skin colour doesn't make a person.
Re: What Is Your View In Dating A Fair Girls,is It True Fair Girls Are Posses by youngfocus(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
wat make person ma
Re: What Is Your View In Dating A Fair Girls,is It True Fair Girls Are Posses by youngfocus(m): 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
ToriBlue:
Skin colour doesn't make a person.
wat make person ma
Re: What Is Your View In Dating A Fair Girls,is It True Fair Girls Are Posses by youngfocus(m): 11:47am On Mar 06, 2017
eeh
Re: What Is Your View In Dating A Fair Girls,is It True Fair Girls Are Posses by youngfocus(m): 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
thanxs
Re: What Is Your View In Dating A Fair Girls,is It True Fair Girls Are Posses by Babashifawu: 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
youngfocus:

Hello, @youngfocus. I am in this same situation. Please can you share how you are able to avoid fair ladies, or has the issue being prayed upon and resolved or are you married now ? I have tried to contact you as well. Thank you 🙏
Re: What Is Your View In Dating A Fair Girls,is It True Fair Girls Are Posses by Kabalmark(m): 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
youngfocus:
truth being told broo
Since you are been warned before,you better listen to your guidance or your plugs (your means of communication with God).. all this happens because you are a destined person
Salam 💐🕊️ ☣️

1 Like

Re: What Is Your View In Dating A Fair Girls,is It True Fair Girls Are Posses by youngfocus(m): 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
Babashifawu:

Hello, @youngfocus. I am in this same situation. Please can you share how you are able to avoid fair ladies, or has the issue being prayed upon and resolved or are you married now ? I have tried to contact you as well. Thank you 🙏
Good evening boss,life really take a different turn that I don't really use nairaland that much, anyway I have tried as much as possible not to date fair girl I don't even ask them out.life have been good the one I tried to dated Sapa hit me I we broke up, anyway God first b4 any other thing

1 Like

Re: What Is Your View In Dating A Fair Girls,is It True Fair Girls Are Posses by Bravo1100(m): 7:05am On Feb 02, 2023
It's been a tormentous read

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Check My Hot Body And Rate It By 100% / How Do You Spend Your Weekend And With Who? / Corazon Kwamboka's Viral Boob Getting Photograph Expelled By Instagram For "Viol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.