Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) (62030 Views)

BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week / TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola / BBA Update. TTT Is Not A Liar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) by SuperBlack: 8:42am On Feb 22, 2017
ShySteady:
What's the moral story of this Big Brother Nigeria?
The question should be directed to those that watch the nonsense. I don't have their time
Re: When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) by grandberry: 8:43am On Feb 22, 2017
I seriously had mad love for bisola at the beginning but after that nonsense she did TTT the love died.. I just want her to go home asap
Re: When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 22, 2017
Stupid post,stupid OP,stupid MOD....You don't understand the meaning of a game.....when you watch the EPL,you see players awarded penalties for diving.Thats how to play a game,you need to win....Stop putting sentiments into a game,Nigerians!!!! Grow!!!
Re: When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) by oyindare(m): 8:43am On Feb 22, 2017
But u still enjoy it anyways...

Re: When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 8:43am On Feb 22, 2017
Buhari
Re: When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) by joycesims(f): 8:44am On Feb 22, 2017
ORACLE1975:
In school: I will get a 150k job

During NYSC: I can manage 100k job

2-5 years later: Just give me any amount. I'm tired.

Who can relate?

I can! So sad cry
Re: When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) by Ophilabraham: 8:45am On Feb 22, 2017
Bros na thunder go fire you and your scam scheme!!!
Re: When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) by tribalistseun: 8:46am On Feb 22, 2017
Bisola is too loose, she can't control her sex hormones
Re: When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) by martineverest(m): 8:54am On Feb 22, 2017
but did she really give him mouth action?
Re: When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) by martineverest(m): 8:56am On Feb 22, 2017
can we see how hypocritical nigerians are......coco ice and bisola exposed breast and sucked d..ck repectively,but none of them were crucified like gifty

1 Like

Re: When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) by Yinkakatty(f): 8:58am On Feb 22, 2017
Leetunechi:
If you're thinking of giving up, just take a look on the hair around your anus. Despite the condition of their environment they still grow. Don't give up.

Very funny grin grin grin
Re: When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 22, 2017
Like it will stop her undecided
Re: When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 22, 2017
Leetunechi:
If you're thinking of giving up, just take a look on the hair around your anus. Despite the condition of their environment they still grow. Don't give up.

Re: When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) by musa7m(m): 9:05am On Feb 22, 2017
Not my problem
Re: When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) by Lucy001(f): 9:12am On Feb 22, 2017
Leetunechi:

grin grin
Re: When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 22, 2017
this is a misleading topic. bisola hasnt found out about t3's marital status.
Re: When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) by maynation(f): 9:21am On Feb 22, 2017
Leetunechi:
Just when i felt have read all the funny comments on nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 22, 2017
Ladies be thinking that they are doing guys a favour by phucking them since 1900 AD undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) by kolagbemi(m): 9:32am On Feb 22, 2017
OP! Try read what you wrote again, u need to do lots of editing.
Those grammar get as e be small.
Re: When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) by columbus007(m): 9:42am On Feb 22, 2017
ShySteady:
What's the moral story of this Big Brother Nigeria?
it's just to fuack grin
Re: When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:42am On Feb 22, 2017
Typical NAIJA man!
By the grace of God indeed!
All for poosy! grin
Re: When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) by Atakata(f): 9:57am On Feb 22, 2017
martineverest:
can we see how hypocritical nigerians are......coco ice and bisola exposed breast and sucked d..ck repectively,but none of them were crucified like gifty
don't mind them ,cos gift is not yoruba .how many weeks to the game bisola has started sucking dick. she can't even stay 3months without sex,very shameful tin. they should evict longJohn (ttt) from the house.
Re: When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 22, 2017
I wonder why she feels she can find love in a show like that
Re: When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) by Vanessa88(f): 10:29am On Feb 22, 2017
Bisola where is your dignity?

2 Likes

Re: When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 10:41am On Feb 22, 2017
Bisola is a fokn desperado,I hate her with passion. The day she will be evicted I go buy drinks for all my homies to celebrate her eviction
Re: When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) by goldenceo1: 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
TTT must be living in heaven with Bisola BJ.
Check my signature for something new
Re: When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) by Phil3(m): 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
meanwhile in big brother house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYE7w4FDjjU
Re: When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) by sleepyeyez(m): 7:56am On Feb 24, 2017
LAFO:

It doesn't matter to nairaland.

Btw maybe the mods saw it as a joke not necessarily as a genuine news

they shouldnt be joking with my mb like that na

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Meet Jumoke Adoyin, Daughter Of Kwara Ex-Commissioner Of Information / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 / Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.