Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,606 members, 7,865,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

Why Do Women Justify Love With Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Justify Love With Money (679 Views)

10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act / 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady / If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Justify Love With Money by kelreal: 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2009
Nigerian women are fund of using money to justify men's concern for them, the problems is that they always miss calculate it, they are fund of asking for money b4 the relationship begins some will start demanding in the after few days of knowing you, tell me how would one know if they are after love of money? 4 i believe love should come first.
Re: Why Do Women Justify Love With Money by galatico(m): 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2009
That is women for you, they love money so much that it makes them make mistakes that sometimes cost them there happiness, life .
Re: Why Do Women Justify Love With Money by iice(f): 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2009
The money issue don scatter you finish harma to the point say, fond don turn to fund grin

And it's and overcooked issue.
Ya'll bring it on yourselves. Man up jare. cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Justify Love With Money by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2009
We always get these threads every hour on the hour daily grin. Use the search button.
Re: Why Do Women Justify Love With Money by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2009
Yeah Romance Section Sucks thank God i come here to loose my office anger angry
Re: Why Do Women Justify Love With Money by ubebong(m): 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2009
The truth is dat money is d spice of luv. That point is so clear, there is nothing we can do about it. A woman blivs u luv her if u are able 2 xpress ur feelings wt gifts, take her out, spend some quality time wt her and sometimes pay her bills n u know dis involves money. But some naughty girls will not even wait 2 see d kind of person u are, wen cashing in. Pls send me credit, choosing a place u can take dem 2, i need some money. Dis are bad bhaviour, ladies pls change. Get 2 understand d type of person u get in wt, b4 placing ur numerous demand. The most important, luv ur man 4 who he is n not wat he is. One luv
Re: Why Do Women Justify Love With Money by mamagee3(f): 12:50am On Dec 11, 2009
Why the Generalizing? angry

(1) (Reply)

30 Things You Must Do To Build A Successful Relationship / Why Are Some Guys Whimps / How Do I Forget About A Girl That Loves Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.