Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals (60356 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React / Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election / Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by BrutusOj(m): 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
omenkaLives:
I've never seen a more useless piece of crap like FFK my whole life. That man irritates me to my guts. All he does is try to infect everyone and everything around him with his hate virus. Now he's turned to Osinbajo. What in seven hells is wrong with the *bastard* and why do the press keep giving him undue coverage? angry
*Bastard* ?did he tell you he doesn't know his father? Moderator ban this talkative ASAP for calling a former minister Bastard*

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 2:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
adadike281:
Osibanjo should learn to carry everyone along. well done gej, at least, u did your best
How should Osinbajo carry everybody along? When did the responsibility of the Acting President include interfaring in the affairs of the opposition party?

21 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by DoTheNeedful: 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

He knew so much about law yet agreed to become a running mate to an illiterate smh

I think you are the illiterate here or worse still stoopeed. Since you are talking about the knowledge of law, is agreeing to deputize an "illiterate" illegal? In my little life experience, I have discovered that most hate filled people are always very ignorant and incapable of rational thinking. Have a nice day.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
Did anyone notice the tweet itself, he actually called Osinbanjo ''President'' hmmmm something is definitely meaty...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
Let me call lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by fx45(m): 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
obailala:
Rise above this stinking mediocrity; you can actually function like a normal, intelligent human without always resorting to viewing and interpreting everything from the clannish/tribal point of view. Yes you can!
I wonder why you haven't said anything about the likes of modath and shukuokukobambi shamelessly insulting and disparaging a certain section of the country on this same thread. You prefer to look the other way and pretend to be a decent person. How about you advice the aforementioned even just for a minute.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by Ahmadgani(m): 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
He got schooled by osibanjo.

When the then members of the national assembly were locked out from performing their legislative duties and the then speaker of the house of reps was humilated by the police.
Jonthan did nothing about it. What you give is what you get

16 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by shukuokukobambi: 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
fx45:
I wonder why you haven't said anything about the likes of modath and shukuokukobambi shamelessly insulting and disparaging a certain section of the country on this same thread. You prefer to look the other way and pretend to be a decent person. How about you advice the aforementioned even just for a minute.

Check all through my posts and point where you find me throw the first shot!!

Tell your dumb brother to stop mentioning Yoruba whenever he gets diarrhoea of the mouth (or hands) and I'll leave your folks alone.

You guys know how to throw darts but run away when you're repaid in your own coin angry

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by Annie939(f): 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
okay na
Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by shukuokukobambi: 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

He knew so much about law yet agreed to become a running mate to an illiterate smh

Who let this toddler loose on the www? Don't you have elders at home to school you?

What was Balewa's qualification that Azikiwe partnered with him? What was Shagari's qualification that Ekwueme ran with him? Even this same buhari has contested twice before with okadigbo and ezeoke!!

What is responsible for your arrogant illiteracy?

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by PassingShot(m): 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
madridguy:
I'm a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it's bad or good. Karma is experience, and experience creates memory, and memory creates imagination and desire, and desire creates karma again.

How time flies; PAY BACK TIME FOR THE SILENT DICTATOR, GEJ.

- The then President Jonathan sacked the President of the Appeal court because he refused to compromise on the case involving the ruling party and ruling that forensic examination be allowed on materials used for the 2011 Presidential election. Even when the NJC asked that he be reinstated, Jonathan refused yet, he is your HERO OF DEMOCRACY.

- Jonathan withdrew the security details attached to then Governor Amaechi, Jonathan grounded the plane of Amaechi, Jonathan masterminded and hugely supported the division and crisis in the Rivers State House of Assembly, Jonathan allowed his wife to govern Rivers from Abuja, Jonathan used Mbu to embarrass and harass a sitting Governor, Jonathan crippled Rivers because Amaechi was the Governor yet, you still see Jonathan as a demigod.

- For appointing Sanusi Lamido as Emir of Kano which was within the rights and powers of the Kano State Government, Jonathan ordered security agents to lay siege at the Emir's palace. For days, the Emir operated from the Kano State Government House. You didn't call Jonathan by the dictatorship that he was acting out then.

- In his desperation to see the Governor Nyako impeached, The Presidency under Jonathan had the accounts of Adamawa State frozen. A State Government account oh and not personal account of the Governor and not once did you condemn the action nor call Jonathan the dictator he clearly was then.
Jonathanians aka wailing zombies can't remember all these nao.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by obailala(m): 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
fx45:
No, my point is that this thread had absolutely nothing to do with tribe, but the dude I quoted introduced the tribal/clannish slurs into the thread (go back and check). When a person starts something foolish, no one should be surprised when like minds reciprocate the foolishness in like manner; in the words of Chinua Achebe, "the man who brings home ant infested firewood should not complain when lizards start to visit." The only downside of this is that elements like this end up polluting the whole thread as they have already succeeded in polluting the nation's airwaves with the yoruba vs igbo tribal foolishness... angry undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by Eledan: 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
PassingShot:

Wailing zombies have memory quoted in milliseconds grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by shukuokukobambi: 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
fx45:
Shut up and quit acting like a deranged individual. You've been running amok on every Igbo, Biafra or IPOB matter since you were unbanned.

Dem swear for you?

All your ancestors would have to become mute before I'll shut up you this mannerless mpi cheesy

Who can be more deranged than your elders who led 3million of your folks on a suicide mission only to come back to contest under the umbrella of their killers? cheesy

Who can be more deranged than your elders who scream Biafra yesterday but decamp to the amala and ewedu party today? Then protest on behalf of the original afonja (saraki) tomorrow? cheesy

Oh so you heaved a sigh of relief when I was away? Your misery has just started nwokem. Continue your madness, I get am for your melecine flenty flenty cheesy

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by madridguy(m): 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
grin grin

PassingShot:

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by fx45(m): 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
obailala:
No, my point is that this thread had absolutely nothing to do with tribe, but probably out of the abundance of your heart, you introduced the tribal/clannish slurs (go back and check). If I borrow you the wisdom of Chinua Achebe, "the man who brings home ant infested firewood should not complain when lizards start to visit." I'm sorry to sound this way, but when you start something foolish, you shouldn't be surprised or offended when like minds reciprocate your foolishness; and then you guys end up polluting the whole thread as you have already succeeded in polluting the nation with the yoruba vs igbo tribal foolishness... angry undecided
Are you sure you're referring to me or somebody else? Are you ok? I asked you to extend your advice to all the guilty parties and stop being selective. How on earth did I make any 'clannish/tribal slurs' on this thread? Apart from doing selective judgment, you also do selective reading

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by shukuokukobambi: 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
obailala:
No, my point is that this thread had absolutely nothing to do with tribe, but you introduced the tribal/clannish slurs (go back and check). I'm sorry to sound this way, but when you start something foolish, you shouldn't be surprised or offended when like minds reciprocate your foolishness in like manner; in the words of Chinua Achebe, "the man who brings home ant infested firewood should not complain when lizards start to visit." The only downside of this is that you guys end up polluting the whole thread as you have already succeeded in polluting the nation's airwaves with the yoruba vs igbo tribal foolishness... angry undecided

Don't mind that boy. Has he ever read any Achebe books apart from snippets of "there was a country" he heard at upper iweka bus stop? cheesy

Leave him to be ranting like a rabid dog cheesy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
Dear friends from the Yoruba Dynasty, We all know by this time, that Buhari has remained serial failure in all policies and Osibanjo has been very active and could be a better President. I stand with you this moment. At this juncture, I can say that even if Buhari recovers, he is not capable of being a good president. His left brain has remained undeveloped. So Osibanjo ought to be sworn in as President while Buhari focuses on something more personal to him than Nigeria - his health.

I hope you will now know that there is strength in unity with the ND,SS and SE. As at this moment, I am sorry for what is happening in the country. We are now looking up to to the dollar as our strength. You guys are second to 'none' in Aso Rock. Bravo grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by Lanceslot(m): 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
Chuksonyeike:
Yorubas shebi una don hear am? I hope no one will mention southern solidarity when the times comes.The cabal will soon bare its fangs and everyone will answer him papa name
Lol. We are watching as it unfolds.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Let me call lalasticlala
Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by fx45(m): 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
Who can be more deranged than your elders who scream Biafra yesterday but decamp to the amala and ewedu party today
You're already feeling insecure and threatened because they're decamping en masse to your beloved APC. I feel your pain my brother. The game plan is to invade the place, choke it up and force Afonjas out. It has already started. Afonja coneheads will soon run back to their enclave and continue with their normal opposition amala and area-boy politics.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by obailala(m): 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
fx45:
Are you sure you're referring to me or somebody else? Are you ok? I asked you to extend your advice to all the guilty parties and stop being selective. How on earth did I make any 'clannish/tribal slurs on this thread? Apart from doing selective judgment, you also do selective reading
Oh, my apologies bro, I thought I was replying the other Chuksonyeike dude I first quoted. And yeah, the reason I attacked him is because he's the chief culprit who introduced the tribal slurs and derailed the thread.

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by shukuokukobambi: 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
fx45:
You're already feeling insecure and threatened because they're decamping en masse to your beloved APC. I feel your pain my brother. The game plan is to invade the place, choke it up and force Afonjas out. It has already started. Afonja coneheads will soon run back to their enclave and continue with their normal opposition amala and area-boy politics.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The same way you choked PDP and an ijaw man was installed as president by a Yoruba man? cheesy

The same way you choked PDP and sheriff took over the chairmanship while your political goliath , ekweremmadu chaired a committee that zoned presidency to the north again!?!! cheesy

You have no shame indeed. So after all your chest beating, you still come to join the party of those using u as target practice at upper iweka and Onitsha head bridge? The champion in APC from your enclave is okoroawusa, hope you remember? cheesy

You guys are now worthless in the Nigerian political space. Even the ijaw has assumed a bigger stage than you. If you're the only force to contend with, Putin will become president in Nigeria before you cheesy

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by Eledan: 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
fx45:

See how a supposedly human being is thinking.

19 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by sarrki(m): 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
fx45:

I know the weather is hot .

I won't blame you

Look for radiator coolant

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by fx45(m): 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
sarrki:
I know the weather is hot .

I won't blame you

Look for radiator coolant
But I said the truth. Igbo politicians are invading your beloved APC like a swarm of locusts and Afonjas are already jittery. In no distant time I can confidently guarantee that Afonjas will pull out and retreat back to their enclaves to continue with their opposition politics. Water and oil do not mix. That's all!

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by shukuokukobambi: 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
fx45:
But I said the truth. Igbo politicians are invading your beloved APC like a swarm of locusts and Afonjas are already jittery. In no distant time I can confidently guarantee that Afonjas will pull out and retreat back to their enclaves to continue with their opposition politics. Water and oil do not mix. That's all!

Shut up jare and stop pouring spit of mumuism all over the place cheesy cheesy

Ndi OSU decamping to APC and you think anybody will feel threatened? On what basis abeg? You were the biggest voters of PDP last time yet its Yoruba men (fayose and ffk) contesting with northerners (markafi and sheriff) for its soul. Of what use are you? cheesy

I thought you spineless folks swore never to have anything to do with APC? Why is it so difficult to stay true to your convictions biko? angry

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by sarrki(m): 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
fx45:

Be it igbo, yoruba, hausa, Tiv,Nupe,ibiobio, Anang, itsekiri, idoma, kanuri, ijaw or any other tribe we can assiciate with any party we want to

So far it's not against the law

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by fx45(m): 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
sarrki:
Be it igbo, yoruba, hausa, Tiv,Nupe,ibiobio, Anang, itsekiri, idoma, kanuri, ijaw or any other tribe we can assiciate with any party we want to

So far it's not against the law
You're a true patriot. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Just that your brother shukuokukobambi doesn't seem to be happy with the development. I'll soon be decamping as well.... Once dollar starts exchanging for N1 as promised by the former president, I'll be good to go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by AntiWailer: 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
Na by force ?
Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by abescom: 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
sarrki:

Bros it's a ploy to bring down osinbajo

He can't interfere in court processes

Why are you wasting your time on people like that guy. They don't understand the minutest thing. They think everything and everyone hates them. Nothing you will tell them that they will understand.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay / Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle / Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.