Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals (60358 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React / Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election / Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by phantomBBT: 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
Lols!! FFK!! Your father!!

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by jidebond: 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
So he should leave serious national issues and attend to foolish matters,pdp should grow up.

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by freshdude99(m): 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
madridguy:
[b]I'm a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it's bad or good. Karma is experience, and experience creates memory, and memory creates imagination and desire, and desire creates karma again.

How time flies; PAY BACK TIME FOR THE SILENT DICTATOR, GEJ.

- The then President Jonathan sacked the President of the Appeal court because he refused to compromise on the case involving the ruling party and ruling that forensic examination be allowed on materials used for the 2011 Presidential election. Even when the NJC asked that he be reinstated, Jonathan refused yet, he is your HERO OF DEMOCRACY.

- Jonathan withdrew the security details attached to then Governor Amaechi, Jonathan grounded the plane of Amaechi, Jonathan masterminded and hugely supported the division and crisis in the Rivers State House of Assembly, Jonathan allowed his wife to govern Rivers from Abuja, Jonathan used Mbu to embarrass and harass a sitting Governor, Jonathan crippled Rivers because Amaechi was the Governor yet, you still see Jonathan as a demigod.

- For appointing Sanusi Lamido as Emir of Kano which was within the rights and powers of the Kano State Government, Jonathan ordered security agents to lay siege at the Emir's palace. For days, the Emir operated from the Kano State Government House. You didn't call Jonathan by the dictatorship that he was acting out then.

- In his desperation to see the Governor Nyako impeached, The Presidency under Jonathan had the accounts of Adamawa State frozen. A State Government account oh and not personal account of the Governor and not once did you condemn the action nor call Jonathan the dictator he clearly was then.[/b]
You get time

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by shukuokukobambi: 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
fx45:
You're a true patriot. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Just that your brother shukuokukobambi doesn't seem to be happy with the development. I'll soon be decamping as well.... Once dollar starts exchanging for N1 as promised by the former president, I'll be good to go.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wetin concern me? Abeg come join o before forms finish cheesy

I always knew una no fit last for opposition. Una stamina no reach cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by madjune(m): 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
Which reasonable person go pick Jona call set.

For what? Backward never abeg.

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by gbengaomoike(m): 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
Uncle Kayode don start again o,....

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by Shikena(m): 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Who let this toddler loose on the www? Don't you have elders at home to school you?

What was Balewa's qualification that Azikiwe partnered with him? What was Shagari's qualification that Ekwueme ran with him? Even this same buhari has contested twice before with okadigbo and ezeoke!!

What is responsible for your arrogant illiteracy?
Chai oshey... Arrogant Illiteracy! Succinctly put - Nigeria's number one problem sad

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by freshinko: 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
OSIBANJO but maka why? Huu..

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by fx45(m): 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
Wetin concern me? Abeg come join o before forms finish cheesy

I always knew una no fit last for opposition. Una stamina no reach cheesy
My brother, who enjoys opposition politics if not Afonjas? Opposition politics is the exclusive preserve of the Afonja clan. It's not for everybody.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by Eledan: 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Who let this toddler loose on the www? Don't you have elders at home to school you?

What was Balewa's qualification that Azikiwe partnered with him? What was Shagari's qualification that Ekwueme ran with him? Even this same buhari has contested twice before with okadigbo and ezeoke!!

What is responsible for your arrogant illiteracy?

As a junior partner, despite Awolowo overtures to form a govt.

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by Bhol28: 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
Chuksonyeike:
Yorubas shebi una don hear am? I hope no one will mention southern solidarity when the times comes.The cabal will soon bare its fangs and everyone will answer him papa name
Tribal Warrior.Why do we need to tribalise every issue.Is FFK not yoruba himself.We are all still one.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by Awoo88: 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
madridguy:
[b]I'm a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it's bad or good. Karma is experience, and experience creates memory, and memory creates imagination and desire, and desire creates karma again.

- The then President Jonathan sacked the President of the Appeal court because he refused to compromise on the case involving the ruling party and ruling that forensic examination be allowed on materials used for the 2011 Presidential election. Even when the NJC asked that he be reinstated, Jonathan refused yet, he is your HERO OF DEMOCRACY.

- Jonathan withdrew the security details attached to then Governor Amaechi, Jonathan grounded the plane of Amaechi, Jonathan masterminded and hugely supported the division and crisis in the Rivers State House of Assembly, Jonathan allowed his wife to govern Rivers from Abuja, Jonathan used Mbu to embarrass and harass a sitting Governor, Jonathan crippled Rivers because Amaechi was the Governor yet, you still see Jonathan as a demigod.

- For appointing Sanusi Lamido as Emir of Kano which was within the rights and powers of the Kano State Government, Jonathan ordered security agents to lay siege at the Emir's palace. For days, the Emir operated from the Kano State Government House. You didn't call Jonathan by the dictatorship that he was acting out then.

- In his desperation to see the Governor Nyako impeached, The Presidency under Jonathan had the accounts of Adamawa State frozen. A State Government account oh and not personal account of the Governor and not once did you condemn the action nor call Jonathan the dictator he clearly was then.[/b]
All these stupid BMO who will not use their brains because of stipends and jellof rice. Just dey defend nonsense very soon e reach your turn

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
Chuksonyeike:
Yorubas shebi una don hear am? I hope no one will mention southern solidarity when the times comes.The cabal will soon bare its fangs and everyone will answer him papa name

Yes that's OK!! Now gtfoh!! No one wants to solidify nothing with idiotic people of biabia

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
Simply becos Light and Darkness hav nutfin in common
Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
`

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by Eledan: 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
fx45:
My brother, who enjoys opposition politics if not Afonjas? Opposition politics is the exclusive preserve of the Afonja clan. It's not for everybody.

Because they are the only one that can survive Nigeria's politics as opposition. Igbos will simply melt away within 4 years in opposition if they attempt it, like Ken Nnamani rightly said, Igbos don't have the capacity and resources to play Nigeria opposition politics.
Left to Igbos, everyone in Nigeria will be in the ruling party.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by Yemi7up: 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
adadike281:
Osibanjo should learn to carry everyone along. well done gej, at least, u did your best
why will Osinbajo interfere in PDP's affair, is that not insubordination.. FFK leave the acting president alone.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by madridguy(m): 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
Pained Ipork yoot tongue

Awoo88:

All these stupid BMO who will not use their brains because of stipends and jellof rice. Just dey defend nonsense very soon e reach your turn

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
Job well done your excellency.

You have greater fish to fry for the nation than to pander to an "ineffectual buffon".

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by Enemyofpeace: 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
Its part of politics and its called payback time

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by shukuokukobambi: 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
fx45:

Well, we were getting tired of it hence we decided to come participate at the centre. Whether it was a wise decision remains to be seen.

But make una try am small na. You only get stronger politically thereby

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by Icecomrade: 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
madridguy:

You can lie sha. Lai Muhammed.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by konfused: 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
sarrki:
Press with their wahala

Must he intervene with the court order

They will now blame him of conniving with Gej

Did u actually read the post, or re u just dropping your comments cos GEJ and PDP were mentioned.

He intervened cos they were not allowed to use the ICC for their meeting and not about the court order.....ihotago!!!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by fx45(m): 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
Eledan:

Left to Igbos, everyone in Nigeria will be in the ruling party.
Exactly!

That's how Zoo politics should be played.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by Ngokafor(f): 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
...Osibanjo should be careful..when the heat turns on him,apc zombie supproters here would not be able to help him...just like buhari who they couldnt help at the end of the day.

..buhari was eventually humbled after being hailed by apc zombies as the 'new sherifatu in town'.

....A word is enough for the wise..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by jossy4joseph(m): 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
To hell with South West......
Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

He knew so much about law yet agreed to become a running mate to an illiterate smh
i trust ur father,e will never agrees to be vice president to buhari

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by madridguy(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
Don't contradict yourself. Read it again tongue

Icecomrade:

You can lie sha. Lai Muhammed.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by goodnews777: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
omenkaLives:
I've never seen a more useless piece of crap like FFK my whole life. That man irritates me to my guts. All he does is try to infect everyone and everything around him with his hate virus. Now he's turned to Osinbajo. What in seven hells is wrong with the bastard and why do the press keep giving him undue coverage? angry

You are more irritating. No points, no sense, just bias. If you don,t go for anger management , your marraige , job and any relationship for that matter will always be unsustainable. Readers want intelligent debate not your fury.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by TinaAnita(f): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
Osinbajo is not a real president but a representative whose hands are so tied. He is just a figure-head president. Nigeria has no president yet
Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by moderatedguy: 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
To think we wailers had resolved to give our support to the Mere commissioner.He hasnt even been confirmed and he has started showing himself.How can you ignore the call of an Ex-President?Courtsey demands that he at least hears GEJ out, not ignoring his call. Thats very insulting and unbecoming of a so-called Professor of Law.Osibande!!! how many times did i call u? the battle line has been drawn between you and the wailing wailers,since you love confrontation,we will give you a full dosage of it.On behalf of my fellow Wailers i hereby withdraw the support we hitherto offered you in your battle to be confirmed as the C-in-C

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by SalamRushdie: 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
sarrki:

Bros it's a ploy to bring down osinbajo

He can't interfere in court processes

Exactly what exactly did GEJ expect Osinbanjo to do given the circumstance ..GEJ weakness afterall caused the rift in PDP because he never provided total and motivational leadership when he was father of the party ...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay / Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle / Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.