Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,553 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals (60354 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React / Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election / Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by shukuokukobambi: 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
ShameOwoda:

[s]grin grin grin grin

The good thing is that awo the ratak master is now dancing skelewu in the hottest parts of hell for bring about starvation of inncocent children and women. grin grin grin

Go and check that on the battlefield we were better because we inflicted heavier militaries casualties on the Nigerian side despite their endless supplies of heavy mobile armour, artillery and air support. cheesy cheesy cheesy The Biafran side whose standard rifle was the bolt action were able to hold their own well on the battle field. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You have no shame at all. Even the hausas sacked all your people away from their homes in mile12 cheesy cheesy cheesy Imagine a yeroba man escaped alive because he was able to speak hausa. cheesy cheesy cheesy yerobas must now learn hausa to be able to survive on their own land. cheesy cheesy cheesy

imagine okada riding hausa mallams roasting yerobas in mile 12 on the road, destroyed your celestial church where you go to ring bells, burnt your cars, shops and houses yet you could do nothing but flee. grin grin grin grin

See how the fulanis are so tired of shafting your dirty women that they are now looking for fresh newly wedded brides to shaft. grin grin grin

yerobas are not directing anyrthing in Nigerian politics, you can believe whatevr makes you feel good though. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I will always remind you that we are always ahead of you. It is common knowledge that once the north stays united, all they need is a support from just one part of the south then they get the presidency. grin grin grin
It worked with Shagari/Ekwueme many years before and now has worked with osinbajo yet you deluded lots go about shouting 'sophistication' blablabla. grin grin grin

Which modern war has you cursed vulture tribe of mad monkeys fought and won oga? grin grin grin grin

Let me also remind you that your forefathers were beaten and disgraced by women warriors if you don;t know your history. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your forefathers fled from women and crowded themselves in abeokuta as refugees just cos of women. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Don't you have shame? grin[/s]

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're hopeless and its hurting you. You're from a lineage of political Lilliputians and its giving you depression. Its so obvious to all no matter how you hide it. Hope you've seen Osinbajo on TV today? Doing what azikiwe could not do? cheesy cheesy

Awolowo is resting on the bones of the 3million slowpokes who were dumb enough to believe the bearded coward who came back to serve his Fulani masters, after wasting tbeir existence, by losing an ordinary senatorial election in his hometown. No heaven for fools. They're all in hell suffering for their stupidity cheesy cheesy

David Mark spent 8 years as SP. OBJ used and changed 5 yeeboe slaves in that office when he was President and you still pretend not to know who the slaves are? cheesy cheesy

OBJ told IBB to shut up because hr had anointed yaradua as President and you still wonder who was boss? cheesy

OBJ told Atiku to disappear so his boy, Jonathan (your Messiah) could become President and your dumb head can't comprehend why a Yoruba man is the ultimate godfather? cheesy cheesy

Jonathan spent the entire January to March of 2015 begging from the ijebu ode palace to Lagos palace to Ife palace to Abeokuta palace. The sitting president was begging Yoruba for support and you're still arguing about who has been dictating the political landscape since 1999? Even Jonathan, your god knows cheesy cheesy

3million of your ancestors were wasted with the bearded cantankerous coward running away in a skirt and blouse and this dummy is saying they inflicted heavier casualties on us? cheesy

Why then did you surrender? Its obvious the kwashiorkor your grandfathers suffered then has deprived you of proper thinking abilities cheesy

Are you still fasting and praying against herdsmen or we should await another ultimatum? Or is Trump coming to your aid as 'promised'? cheesy cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by ShameOwoda: 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

[s]cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're hopeless and its hurting you. You're from a lineage of political Lilliputians and its giving you depression. Its so obvious to all no matter how you hide it. Hope you've seen Osinbajo on TV today? Doing what azikiwe could not do? cheesy cheesy

Awolowo is resting on the bones of the 3million slowpokes who were dumb enough to believe the bearded coward who came back to serve his Fulani masters, after wasting tbeir existence, by losing an ordinary senatorial election in his hometown. No heaven for fools. They're all in hell suffering for their stupidity cheesy cheesy

David Mark spent 8 years as SP. OBJ used and changed 5 yeeboe slaves in that office when he was President and you still pretend not to know who the slaves are? cheesy cheesy

OBJ told IBB to shut up because hr had anointed yaradua as President and you still wonder who was boss? cheesy

OBJ told Atiku to disappear so his boy, Jonathan (your Messiah) could become President and your dumb head can't comprehend why a Yoruba man is the ultimate godfather? cheesy cheesy

Jonathan spent the entire January to March of 2015 begging from the ijebu ode palace to Lagos palace to Ife palace to Abeokuta palace. The sitting president was begging Yoruba for support and you're still arguing about who has been dictating the political landscape since 1999? Even Jonathan, your god knows cheesy cheesy

3million of your ancestors were wasted with the bearded cantankerous coward running away in a skirt and blouse and this dummy is saying they inflicted heavier casualties on us? cheesy

Why then did you surrender? Its obvious the kwashiorkor your grandfathers suffered then has deprived you of proper thinking abilities cheesy

Are you still fasting and praying against herdsmen or we should await another ultimatum? Or is Trump coming to your aid as 'promised'? cheesy [/s]cheesy

Lamentations of a frustated and hopless loser. grin grin grin grin Cry me a river. Azikiwe is your first president you can go and die. grin grin grin grin

Call it ceremonial, call it whatever you lik, yiour history will never change. obj can be whatever he likes, the fact is that he was made by IBB again whether you like it or not, your own cup of tea. grin grin grin IBB brought him out of priosn, dressed him up and took him to PDP and also made sure he got the ticket trusting him only for your ebyra wowor to show the usual treacherous blood that runs in your blood by backstabbing IBB. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Still doesn't change the fact that IBB made him what he is today because withour IBB, he would be a nobody.

yeromgbas are the cowardly slaves of the federal republic, reason why your ratak king placed your destiny in the hands of Igbos. You lots will continue to follow us for ever as long as this world exists. grin grin grin

awo is now dancing skelewu in the hottest parts of hell for starving innocent children and women. grin grin grin

This foool keeps shouting obj, obj when the same obj was made by a northerner? What could be more stvpid than this cheesy cheesy

yeromgbas hold the ace for cowardice in this country I tell you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ogundipe abandoned the country and fled like a mouse just cos of fear of junior northern officers grin grin grin grin

oladipo diya & adisa prostrated like pregnant lizards before a junior officer weeping and wiping mucus from their noses begging to stay alive. grin grin grin grin grin

The worst part of your history is that your ancestors were beaten like childen by women. cheesy cheesy :DYou no dey shame this he goat? cheesy cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by ShameOwoda: 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

[s]I'm glad you're celebrating the useless ceremonial presidency of azikiwe from which he was booted out like flaccid chewing gum afterwards. While celebrating that, remember to celebrate the 3million miserable deaths that followed as those are the only achievements that he and aguiyi's misadventure around the corridors of power got you generation of losers and crybabies cheesy cheesy

Im still waiting for you to tell me one thing that azikiwe achieved as a useless ceremonial president. In fact, add aguiyi's own let's see if it'll measure up to what Osinbajo has achieved in 2 weeks cheesy cheesy

You're so pathetic. No yeeboe efulefu has been found worthy to wear the tag of EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT!! I know that hurts and it'll NEVER happen in your hopeless lifetime cheesy cheesy

Shagari was the first of course (hope your empty head knows he's Fulani?)but OBJ remains the ONLY ELECTED EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT TO RULE FOR 2 FULL TERMS!! 8 UNBROKEN YEARS!! cheesy cheesy

In fact, hope you know azikiwe wasn't elected president? He was appointed due to his junior partnership with your Fulani masters? That's why they could wipe the floor with him and throw him out like the efulefu that he is and that ojukwu knew him to be cheesy cheesy

No wonder the buffoon was screaming one Nigeria while Awolowo was decimating your ancestors cheesy cheesy

You mumu that didn't know azikiwe wasn't an elected president, how will you know how opposition worked in a parliamentary system? cheesy cheesy

Awolowo like the proud Yoruba he is with his dignity intact would rather be a check on the govt at the centre than be their rag like azikiwe became cheesy a generation of slaves will always be slaves cheesy

Nigeria is 56years old. 3rd republic is 18 years old and Yoruba have dictated the political direction of the country for all that 18 years. Fulani dominated the one before. Which have you dominated? cheesy cheesy

Herdsmen are on their way to Enugu even as we speak. Are you still fasting and praying? cheesy

Yes you're right. I'm a Yoruba demon more powerful and more effective than amadioha and even shuku okuko bambiala the god of the alibino monkey in kuje prison and my job is to torment you and your lineage of slaves and crybabies cheesy cheesy

[/s]

old Chimp go and sit down inside dirty gutter. grin grin grin grin yeromgbas will forever be follow follow. It is either you are following Igbos or you are following fulanis. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't worry, the ulanis have already taken Ilorin and installed their emir till tomorrow. Just pray Nigeria does not break cos if it does, they will take ofa from their slaves and they need Lagos too only that they will have to also contend with Igbso for Lagos cheesy cheesy cheesy

The cowardly sons of the fallen demon will surely abandon their large bowls of amala and flee in droves into Cotonou with ewedu dripping down their putrid mouths. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cry me a river whether Azikiwe was elected or not, cereminial or not, he remains Nigeria's first president and I can feel your pain. You will die in your pains cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Check google for Nigeria's first president then come back tome. cheesy cheesy cheesy

yes, I know Shagari is not Igbo but I am so happy that he is not Yoruba so that gain, the first executive president of Nigeria is Fulani. The slave yerobas will follow for eternity.

obj is not our first executiove president. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Lick your wound and die.

Fulanis done enjoy yeroba women tire too. grin grin grin grin grin

even ordinary ijaw militants have been shafting your mothers while your cowardly fathers are used as pillows cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You will forever be slaves and foot mat in this country. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even commedians know the legendary cowards reason why they don't conclude their jokes without using the useless yeromgba men to make us laugh and laught. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The worst thing that can happen to anyone is to be born a yeromgba-a child of a fallen demon and a descendant of soka. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by shukuokukobambi: 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
ShameOwoda:

[s]old Chimp go and sit down inside dirty gutter. grin grin grin grin yeromgbas will forever be follow follow. It is either you are following Igbos or you are following fulanis. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't worry, the ulanis have already taken Ilorin and installed their emir till tomorrow. Just pray Nigeria does not break cos if it does, they will take ofa from their slaves and they need Lagos too only that they will have to also contend with Igbso for Lagos cheesy cheesy cheesy

The cowardly sons of the fallen demon will surely abandon their large bowls of amala and flee in droves into Cotonou with ewedu dripping down their putrid mouths. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cry me a river whether Azikiwe was elected or not, cereminial or not, he remains Nigeria's first president and I can feel your pain. You will die in your pains cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Check google for Nigeria's first president then come back tome. cheesy cheesy cheesy

yes, I know Shagari is not Igbo but I am so happy that he is not Yoruba so that gain, the first executive president of Nigeria is Fulani. The slave yerobas will follow for eternity.

obj is not our first executiove president. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Lick your wound and die.

Fulanis done enjoy yeroba women tire too. grin grin grin grin grin

even ordinary ijaw militants have been shafting your mothers while your cowardly fathers are used as pillows cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You will forever be slaves and foot mat in this country. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even commedians know the legendary cowards reason why they don't conclude their jokes without using the useless yeromgba men to make us laugh and laught. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The worst thing that can happen to anyone is to be born a yeromgba-a child of a fallen demon and a descendant of soka. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/s]

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Crippled goat, I'm the demon that all the gods in your erosion ravaged enclave take orders from and I'll torment you till you have sense cheesy cheesy

Once again, I celebrate azikiwe as as useless ceremonial president who was booted out by his Fulani prime minister and had 3million of his relatives sacrificed as payment for the useless office cheesy

I'm still asking you to compare 2 weeks of Osinbajo and 2 years of azikiwe plus 6months of aguiyi. Font they have any achievement you can brag about? I need just one! cheesy cheesy

Awolowo is resting on the bones of 3million yeeboe fools. Your tears or denial won't change that cheesy

See the slave celebrating his Fulani master. Why not brag with a yeeboe name? Fulani slave cheesy cheesy

I have no argument about shagari but OBJ has eclipsed him of course. The man is still alive but no one knows or cares. Shagari ruled for 4 years, OBJ did 8years!! And is still dictating things 10years after. Pls bring a yeeboe man to compare. Your Fulani master you brought fell short cheesy cheesy

How are the ohafia Muslims? As hateful of Islam as you're, yeeboe destitute and big men are converting at an alarming rate. You've been taken you this dog cheesy cheesy

Even buhari had to come complain to lam adeshina in 2006 when Oyo farmers wiped out 68 herdsmen without giving ultimatum cheesy cheesy

Have you rehabilitated all the women who ran mad in Enugu from Fulani molestation? Are you still praying and fasting? cheesy cheesy

Have you counted the Fulani half brothers and uncles you have? You know having Fulani soldiers stationed in Biafra for 3 years in 1967 - 1970 comes with some sexual costs? cheesy cheesy

Those soldiers did wicked things. 3 whole years jollofing your girls, sisters and mothers. I doubt there's any pure blood in yeeboe land again. Abok.I don't contaminate everything. No wonder you only think in terms of physical fight that leads to your destruction like animals cheesy

You finished slaving for Fulani, OBJ used your elders like rags before you ended up in the hands of Jonathan who used you with no benefit like the fool you're and always will be cheesy

A serving yeeboe minister, laz unaogu was executed over otokoto hotel ritual and cannibalism saga. Una must take first for everything bad cheesy

Heir apparent to Clifford Orji, your torment has just begun cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by ShameOwoda: 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

:[s]D cheesy cheesy

Crippled goat, I'm the demon that all the gods in your erosion ravaged enclave take orders from and I'll torment you till you have sense cheesy cheesy

Once again, I celebrate azikiwe as as useless ceremonial president who was booted out by his Fulani prime minister and had 3million of his relatives sacrificed as payment for the useless office cheesy

I'm still asking you to compare 2 weeks of Osinbajo and 2 years of azikiwe plus 6months of aguiyi. Font they have any achievement you can brag about? I need just one! cheesy cheesy

Awolowo is resting on the bones of 3million yeeboe fools. Your tears or denial won't change that cheesy

See the slave celebrating his Fulani master. Why not brag with a yeeboe name? Fulani slave cheesy cheesy

I have no argument about shagari but OBJ has eclipsed him of course. The man is still alive but no one knows or cares. Shagari ruled for 4 years, OBJ did 8years!! And is still dictating things 10years after. Pls bring a yeeboe man to compare. Your Fulani master you brought fell short cheesy cheesy

How are the ohafia Muslims? As hateful of Islam as you're, yeeboe destitute and big men are converting at an alarming rate. You've been taken you this dog cheesy cheesy

Even buhari had to come complain to lam adeshina in 2006 when Oyo farmers wiped out 68 herdsmen without giving ultimatum cheesy cheesy

Have you rehabilitated all the women who ran mad in Enugu from Fulani molestation? Are you still praying and fasting? cheesy cheesy

Have you counted the Fulani half brothers and uncles you have? You know having Fulani soldiers stationed in Biafra for 3 years in 1967 - 1970 comes with some sexual costs? cheesy cheesy

Those soldiers did wicked things. 3 whole years jollofing your girls, sisters and mothers. I doubt there's any pure blood in yeeboe land again. Abok.I don't contaminate everything. No wonder you only think in terms of physical fight that leads to your destruction like animals cheesy

You finished slaving for Fulani, OBJ used your elders like rags before you ended up in the hands of Jonathan who used you with no benefit like the fool you're and always will be cheesy

A serving yeeboe minister, laz unaogu was executed over otokoto hotel ritual and cannibalism saga. Una must take first for everything bad cheesy

Heir apparent to Clifford Orji, your torment has just begun cheesy[/s]

I blame the senile mad goat you call a father who could not afford ordianry N50 gold circle there cursing this earth with a despicable vermin like you. grin grin grin grin grin

Which modern war has the generation of cowards won if not to always hide behind others to fight grin grin grin grin grin They hid behind the northerners to fight Igbos during civil war now OC is hiding behind military to tackle ordinary ijaw militants.

Yorubas are eternal slaves to the fulani--Olu Falae. tongue tongue tongue tongue

We know who the masters of ritual killing in Nigeria, the children of soka and wasteland vultures that go about looking for brez to do rituals, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See them everyday head hunting while their mates are working. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Yiou see the gaots of yeroba land after gulping a bowl of rotten ewedu get up harrasing other hard working Nigerians screaming 'owomida' at the top of their voices.

very useless set of goats sired by dirty stinking women with nothing good to do with their miserables lives. grin grin grin grin

You will die in my hands, this is just the beginning. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I warned you earlier that you don't know what you're up agaisnt but you never listened. grin grin grin

What of your women that were all shafted by ogogoro drinking militants while their cowardly husbands hid under their bed bug infested beds? grin grin grin

The cursed eediot is talking about women raped in war, ofcourse women are raped in war all through the history of man. I am talking of how you goats abandoned your wives and mothers in time of peace to ordinary minority ijaw militants to come fvck as them like tire. grin grin grin

From the report I read, the fulanis are really fvcking your mothers but so much shame ismaking the press surpress it. when it became too mcuh the cowards creid out that now the fulanis are going for fresh yeromgbs toto. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See hausas, ordinary okada riding mallams raosting yeromgbas like goat on their own soil in time of peace ooo.. grin grin grin

Chai cheesy

it is because of thimngs like you that I support human sacrifice so that worthless animals like you can be dragged out and sacrifed to appease the gods.

BTY, I here you cursed witch mother is dying slowly from excess banging from mad wild gorillas, you should be doing agbero work to raise money to save her before the wicth will die.

Don't you have any shame this chimp? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by shukuokukobambi: 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
ShameOwoda:

[s]lamentations of a lsoer cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

your obj was made by a northerner, deal with cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You will forever follow follow because that is your lot in this life and nothing more. grin grin

Azikiwe is Nigerians first president, go and kill yourself. yeromgba is nowhere in the history of FIRSTs as far as leadership is concerned in this country. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Continue shouting obj, obj, hahahaha. He was made by the same man that made sure your aere onkakanfo drank some special northern tea cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ogundipe is the coward because there was no war at that time, the war had not started. he was supposed to take charge just like Ironsi did after the coup but he fled. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ojukwu did what any sane General should do which is escape if you have the cahnce to or die taking your shots from the front or kill yourself and this is when there is no way to escape. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Only a foolish war General will allow enemy soldiers lay their hands on him.

your OBJ was made by northerners, pure and simple. your ebura worwor was made by IBB, deal with it and he was NOT our first excutive president or head of state. grin grin grin grin

Even first VP yeromgbas no get.

You cursed son of a mad village witch, Jonathan won by the mandate of majority of Nigerians because he enjoyed goodwill. he won in many areas in Nigeria and I cannot see how obj made people vote. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now go into the bush and eat shiit like the cursed animal that you are.

imbecille. cheesy cheesy cheesy[/s]

Idiocy from a deranged goat. So OBJ didn't win elections that you're claiming he was made by IBB? OBJ made Jonathan pure and simple. You this slowpoke can't eat your cake and have it. cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you say OBJ was made by IBB, no problem because at the end, OBJ showed who was boss and he's still showing who is boss. That's not what we can say about your leaders cheesy cheesy

Azikiwe was made by a Fulani and the same Fulani booted him out after 2years. Jonathan was made by OBJ and OBJ booted him out after 5 years. Can your miniature brain tell the difference? cheesy cheesy

The idiot is now clinging to 'first'. The first that his elders are ashamed to associate with because they know what it cost them. 3million lives that's what cheesy cheesy

OBJ IS THE FIRST TO RULE DEMOCRATICALLY FOR 8 UNBROKEN YEARS!! Not even a Fulani can boast such talk less of a yeeboe slave cheesy cheesy

Abiola's death paved the way for Yoruba dominance since 1999. What benefit accrued to you for aguiyi ironsi's death? More deaths of course. What benefits accrued to you for 3million mofos roasted through ojukwu's idiocy? More deaths and marginalisation ever since. You see why you can never measure up to us? cheesy cheesy

Ogundipe being a wise man knew the seat was a Greek gift that might harm his people and he avoided it allowing the guy without a brain (aguiyi) to assume it and die like a dog cheesy cheesy

See this idiot suffering from cognitive dissonance. Ogundipe ran away, you abuse him. Ojukwu ran away you worship him. Are you worshiping him for sacrificing 3million idiots before he bailed? cheesy

What kind of value do you children of outcasts uphold? cheesy cheesy

Are you scared of calling me demon as before? Has amadioha my errand diety told you who I really am? Yoruba will always be your masters you hopeless descendant of sacrificial offerings to the Fulani cheesy cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by ShameOwoda: 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

[s]Idiocy from a deranged goat. So OBJ didn't win elections that you're claiming he was made by IBB? OBJ made Jonathan pure and simple. You this slowpoke can't eat your cake and have it. cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you say OBJ was made by IBB, no problem because at the end, OBJ showed who was boss and he's still showing who is boss. That's not what we can say about your leaders cheesy cheesy

Azikiwe was made by a Fulani and the same Fulani booted him out after 2years. Jonathan was made by OBJ and OBJ booted him out after 5 years. Can your miniature brain tell the difference? cheesy cheesy

The idiot is now clinging to 'first'. The first that his elders are ashamed to associate with because they know what it cost them. 3million lives that's what cheesy cheesy

OBJ IS THE FIRST TO RULE DEMOCRATICALLY FOR 8 UNBROKEN YEARS!! Not even a Fulani can boast such talk less of a yeeboe slave cheesy cheesy

Abiola's death paved the way for Yoruba dominance since 1999. What benefit accrued to you for aguiyi ironsi's death? More deaths of course. What benefits accrued to you for 3million mofos roasted through ojukwu's idiocy? More deaths and marginalisation ever since. You see why you can never measure up to us? cheesy cheesy

Ogundipe being a wise man knew the seat was a Greek gift that might harm his people and he avoided it allowing the guy without a brain (aguiyi) to assume it and die like a dog cheesy cheesy

See this idiot suffering from cognitive dissonance. Ogundipe ran away, you abuse him. Ojukwu ran away you worship him. Are you worshiping him for sacrificing 3million idiots before he bailed? cheesy

What kind of value do you children of outcasts uphold? cheesy cheesy

Are you scared of calling me demon as before? Has amadioha my errand diety told you who I really am? Yoruba will always be your masters you hopeless descendant of sacrificial offerings to the Fulani cheesy cheesy[/s]

Go and sit down cursed foool. It was IBB that brought obj out of priosn and took him to PDP otherwise how could he have contested in the first place? cheesy cheesy cheesy can you now see that you don't reason well. cheesy cheesy cheesy

i heard your moma's veggies is so large that you fell out and banged your cone head on the floor damaging your black ewedu brains beyond repair. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Azikiwe is your first president, go and hang your self.

awolowo was put in prison like the rat that he is and he was there struggling for where to sit with large black rats. the cursed man was forced to commit suicde by the legendary IBB who now made your ebura worowr. grin grin grin

ogundipe was a coward. grin grin grin

I am niot surprised because his forefathers were beaten by women. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What a shame that your ancestors had to flee from women and hide in abeokuta. angry angry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stop deluding yourself, Nigerians decided to allow you because abiola died without getting his mandate. A goat like you will continue to equate this to Igbos that starved during the war and I wonder what the correlation is between a war and elections. cheesy cheesy

if you have any shame at all you should just go and hang yourself. cheesy cheesy our people that died in war dies because there was a war, simple.

largely due to hunger and disease. let me also remind you that we inflicted more casualties on the Nigerian side than they did ours with our very minimal supply of weapons. grin grin grin

You will forever be beneath us because your ratak god awo has placed your destiny in the hands of Igbos.

You will continue to follow follow us.

The yeromgbas will secede if the Igbos do so---awolowo aka ratak master cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by shukuokukobambi: 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
ShameOwoda:

[s]I blame the senile mad goat you call a father who could not afford ordianry N50 gold circle there cursing this earth with a despicable vermin like you. grin grin grin grin grin

Which modern war has the generation of cowards won if not to always hide behind others to fight grin grin grin grin grin They hid behind the northerners to fight Igbos during civil war now OC is hiding behind military to tackle ordinary ijaw militants.

Yorubas are eternal slaves to the fulani--Olu Falae. tongue tongue tongue tongue

We know who the masters of ritual killing in Nigeria, the children of soka and wasteland vultures that go about looking for brez to do rituals, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See them everyday head hunting while their mates are working. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Yiou see the gaots of yeroba land after gulping a bowl of rotten ewedu get up harrasing other hard working Nigerians screaming 'owomida' at the top of their voices.

very useless set of goats sired by dirty stinking women with nothing good to do with their miserables lives. grin grin grin grin

You will die in my hands, this is just the beginning. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I warned you earlier that you don't know what you're up agaisnt but you never listened. grin grin grin

What of your women that were all shafted by ogogoro drinking militants while their cowardly husbands hid under their bed bug infested beds? grin grin grin

The cursed eediot is talking about women raped in war, ofcourse women are raped in war all through the history of man. I am talking of how you goats abandoned your wives and mothers in time of peace to ordinary minority ijaw militants to come fvck as them like tire. grin grin grin

From the report I read, the fulanis are really fvcking your mothers but so much shame ismaking the press surpress it. when it became too mcuh the cowards creid out that now the fulanis are going for fresh yeromgbs toto. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See hausas, ordinary okada riding mallams raosting yeromgbas like goat on their own soil in time of peace ooo.. grin grin grin

Chai cheesy

it is because of thimngs like you that I support human sacrifice so that worthless animals like you can be dragged out and sacrifed to appease the gods.

BTY, I here you cursed witch mother is dying slowly from excess banging from mad wild gorillas, you should be doing agbero work to raise money to save her before the wicth will die.

Don't you have any shame this chimp? cheesy cheesy cheesy[/s]

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hopeless son of a thousand Fulani soldiers. Its not my fault that the uncircumcised Fulani set up camp in yeeboe land for 3 years to reengineer the DNA of your fathers and mothers resulting in imbeciles line you populating the erosion ravaged land of hopelessness cheesy cheesy

What about the Enugu women who got impregnated by herdsmen? Was that also a war Mr idiot? You always claim to be warriors yet everyday Fulani and even igala put you to shame. Won't you shut up? cheesy cheesy

Idiot is talking of modern war. Mention one war whether modern or archaic that you failures fought and won? cheesy cheesy

Otokoto and Clifford orji came before soka and we saw Theodore orji swearing allegiance with human head in okija shrine. You this goat, head hunting and cannibalism is a feature of you savages. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3millionif your ancestors already died at Awolowo's hands for which you savages weep everyday. What thing can you a son of failures do other than beat chest and cry then die miserably later like your Fathers? cheesy cheesy

Oh so the ones that came to Yoruba land came with okada? The ones that came to yeeboe land came with walking sticks and still had their way cheesy cheesy

When last did you hear of militants attacking Lagos again? Or herdsmen attacking SW? They were in Enugu last week you this idiot. Why not solve your problem before ranting? cheesy cheesy

The gutters you're descending to is getting pathetic. You're just all over the place but as Osinbsjo's giant strides is tormenting you and your father's on TV, radio and newspapers, I'll keep tormenting you here. If you like change to another moniker cheesy cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by MabraO: 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
but Nigerian voted for change or is the change fake

That's karma
It doesn't need a vote to act
Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by ShameOwoda: 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

[s]cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hopeless son of a thousand Fulani soldiers. Its not my fault that the uncircumcised Fulani set up camp in yeeboe land for 3 years to reengineer the DNA of your fathers and mothers resulting in imbeciles line you populating the erosion ravaged land of hopelessness cheesy cheesy

What about the Enugu women who got impregnated by herdsmen? Was that also a war Mr idiot? You always claim to be warriors yet everyday Fulani and even igala put you to shame. Won't you shut up? cheesy cheesy

Idiot is talking of modern war. Mention one war whether modern or archaic that you failures fought and won? cheesy cheesy

You are a ligt weight. grin grin grin grin

Otokoto and Clifford orji came before soka and we saw Theodore orji swearing allegiance with human head in okija shrine. You this goat, head hunting and cannibalism is a feature of you savages. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3millionif your ancestors already died at Awolowo's hands for which you savages weep everyday. What thing can you a son of failures do other than beat chest and cry then die miserably later like your Fathers? cheesy cheesy

Oh so the ones that came to Yoruba land came with okada? The ones that came to yeeboe land came with walking sticks and still had their way cheesy cheesy

When last did you hear of militants attacking Lagos again? Or herdsmen attacking SW? They were in Enugu last week you this idiot. Why not solve your problem before ranting? cheesy cheesy

The gutters you're descending to is getting pathetic. You're just all over the place but as Osinbsjo's giant strides is tormenting you and your father's on TV, radio and newspapers, I'll keep tormenting you here. If you like change to another moniker cheesy cheesy

[/s]

accursed son of a mad village witch. I hear your useless moma is the one stationed at the village shrine to service all your village babalawos whenever nature comes calling grin grin grin grin

I hear your moma's veggies is so large that ships can drive through it without any hindrance. The cursed harlot will still be stoned to death for daring to bring a daft goat like you into this world. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The fulanis have been shafting your woman and are still doing so. The story is that many are not talking. You cowards don't like to admit when your being dealt with that is how you always try to push fights to Igbos saying na Igbo & hasua while you secretly buried your dead. grin grin grin

What a tribe of shamless and worthless goats woithout self esteem.

the militants piped down because of the military was it your effort?
Cursed eediots luike your worthless self was all over the road shoutinh owomida while your mothers where being saturated with kainkani= sperm cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Youir genrations will be herdsmen and drunkards that will choose to live in the creeks lke their fathers. grin grin grin grin grin

Was it not you eediot that got Agentapple banned? You will suffer, this is the beginning of sorrows. grin grin grin grin

I will so deal with you until you return to your parents in the forests where they are still jumping from tree to tree. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by shukuokukobambi: 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
ShameOwoda:

[s]Go and sit down cursed foool. It was IBB that brought obj out of priosn and took him to PDP otherwise how could he have contested in the first place? cheesy cheesy cheesy can you now see that you don't reason well. cheesy cheesy cheesy

i heard your moma's veggies is so large that you fell out and banged your cone head on the floor damaging your black ewedu brains beyond repair. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Azikiwe is your first president, go and hang your self.

awolowo was put in prison like the rat that he is and he was there struggling for where to sit with large black rats. the cursed man was forced to commit suicde by the legendary IBB who now made your ebura worowr. grin grin grin

ogundipe was a coward. grin grin grin

I am niot surprised because his forefathers were beaten by women. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What a shame that your ancestors had to flee from women and hide in abeokuta. angry angry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stop deluding yourself, Nigerians decided to allow you because abiola died without getting his mandate. A goat like you will continue to equate this to Igbos that starved during the war and I wonder what the correlation is between a war and elections. cheesy cheesy

if you have any shame at all you should just go and hang yourself. cheesy cheesy our people that died in war dies because there was a war, simple.

largely due to hunger and disease. let me also remind you that we inflicted more casualties on the Nigerian side than they did ours with our very minimal supply of weapons. grin grin grin

You will forever be beneath us because your ratak god awo has placed your destiny in the hands of Igbos.

You will continue to follow follow us.

The yeromgbas will secede if the Igbos do so---awolowo aka ratak master cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/s]

cheesy cheesy cheesy who will deliver this descendant of slaves used for sacrifice? cheesy cheesy

Now its getting pathetic. IBB made OBJ and OBJ showed him who was boss. Balewa made azikiwe and showed azikiwe who was boss. OBJ made gej and showed gej who was boss. Why are you dying of heart attack over this? Why is it difficult to admit? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ogundipe is a coward who ran away. Ojukwu is a coward who not only ran away, but stupidly led 3million relatives to death before he did. Why is that difficult to admit? Did 3million mumus die or not before ojukwu spoke with his legs? cheesy cheesy

Oh so Nigerians decided to allow us because of the death of one man? But they've not allowed you Nada even after the deaths of a head of state and 3million others? Rather youve only reaped more deaths even under your hero, jonathan and you this idiot still doesn't know that Yoruba are infinitely more important and valuable than you'll ever be? cheesy cheesy

You're hopelessly deluded that even after confessing your inadequacy, you're still ranting cheesy cheesy

Yoruba got 18years of political dominance because of the death of one man. Yeeboe got nothing except more deaths even after the deaths of aguiyi and 3million others - shamefulowoda cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by ShameOwoda: 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

[s]cheesy cheesy cheesy who will deliver this descendant of slaves used for sacrifice? cheesy cheesy

Now its getting pathetic. IBB made OBJ and OBJ showed him who was boss. Balewa made azikiwe and showed azikiwe who was boss. OBJ made gej and showed gej who was boss. Why are you dying of heart attack over this? Why is it difficult to admit? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ogundipe is a coward who ran away. Ojukwu is a coward who not only ran away, but stupidly led 3milkion relativito death before he did. Why is that difficult to admit? Did 3million mumus die or not before ojukwu spoke with his legs? cheesy cheesy

Oh so Nigerians decided to allow us because of the death of one man? But they've not allowed you Nada even after the deaths of a head of state and 3million others? Rather youve only reaped more deaths even under your hero, jonathan and you this idiot still doesn't know that Yoruba are infinitely more important and valuable than you'll ever be? cheesy cheesy

You're hopelessly deluded that even after confessing your inadequacy, you're still ranting cheesy cheesy

Yoruba got 18years of political dominance because of the death of one man. Yeeboe got nothing except more deaths even after the deaths of aguiyi and 3milkion others - shamefulowoda cheesy cheesy[/s]

Your forfathers are the biggest cowards in the history of this country. grin grin grin grin

I don't know of any other tribe in this country whose fathers were decimated by women. cheesy cheesy cheesy Don't you have shamne?

hahahaha. A war is different from elctions but i don't exopect a mad monkey to understand. cheesy cheesy cheesy Did any Igbo man win election after being voted by majority of Nigerians and end up drinking tea? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

First cereminila president namdi azikiwe Igbo

First prime minister--Tafawa balewa--Fulani

First militay head of state--Ironsi Igbo

First excutive president Shagari Fulani

First excutive VP Ekwueme Igbo.

The yeromgbsa re born to follow follow and will forever be beneath Igbos. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ojukwu fought a war of survival when war was brought to us, he stood for us when it mattered but the goat ogundipe fled like a mouse when he ought to have taken charge like Ironsi did. grin grin grin

Honestly who did this to you?

See how mallams are roasting yeromgbas like goat on your own soil. they drove you from your homes. grin grin grin

Better start learning hausa cos you just might need it to remain alive as a cursed child of soka and son of a fallen demon. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by shukuokukobambi: 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
ShameOwoda:

[s]Your forfathers are the biggest cowards in the history of this country. grin grin grin grin

I don't know of any other tribe in this country whose fathers were decimated by women. cheesy cheesy cheesy Don't you have shamne?

hahahaha. A war is different from elctions but i don't exopect a mad monkey to understand. cheesy cheesy cheesy Did any Igbo man win election after being voted by majority of Nigerians and end up drinking tea? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

First cereminila president namdi azikiwe Igbo

First prime minister--Tafawa balewa--Fulani

First militay head of state--Ironsi Igbo

First excutive president Shagari Fulani

First excutive VP Ekwueme Igbo.

The yeromgbsa re born to follow follow and will forever be beneath Igbos. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ojukwu fought a war of survival when war was brought to us, he stood for us when it mattered but the goat ogundipe fled like a mouse when he ought to have taken charge like Ironsi did. grin grin grin

Honestly who did this to you?

See how mallams are roasting yeromgbas like goat on your own soil. they drove you from your homes. grin grin grin

Better start learning hausa cos you just might need it to remain alive as a cursed child of soka and son of a fallen demon. grin grin grin[/s]

This unconscionable idiot has come again cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oya let's check your list of and see how they fared cheesy cheesy

Azikiwe, useless ceremonial president: achieved nothing, signed no bill into law, promulgated no policy, sacked by the prime minister and finally ran back to Awolowo to form partnership for 1964 elections. Verdict: Failure cheesy cheesy

Aguiyi, head of state for 6 months. Destroyed the regional system that protected his brothers. Established unitary system that put his brothers in bondage till today. Ended up killed and dumped in a bush in Ibadan after 6months of arrogant stupidity precipitating the wiping out of 3million of his relatives. Verdict: failure cheesy cheesy

Tafawa Balewa, the real govt at the time azikiwe the efulefu was wearing ceremonial wears upandan cheesy. Sacked azikiwe after finding out how useless the OSU was. Arranged jail for Awo. Finally died at the hands of yeeboe officers who were ordered by God to avenge the wrong done to Awolowo cheesy. Verdict: sad end cheesy cheesy

Shagari, first real President of Nigeria. Signed bills into law. Formulated policy. Brought ojukwu back from exile, rehabilitated him before finally disgracing him in a common senatorial election. Booted out after 4 years by his brother buhari. verdict: surely better than a yeeboe mumu like azikiwe cheesy cheesy

Ekwueme, brilliant man. Represented well but booted out with shagari and was placed in jail while shagari was enjoying in his house. Was shown a Fulani was always master to the yeeboe. OBJ finally ended his political career at his convention in 1999 and forcing his retirement. Verdict: average but far better than azikiwe the efulefu cheesy

Awolowo, first deputy head of state as vice chairman of provisional ruling council, federal commissioner of finance and minister of war cheesy. Directed the finances if the country ensuring Nigeria was first nation to fight a war without borrowing a dime!! By simple genius, won the war without firing a single shot cheesy. Magnanimous enough to ensure the returning refugees from biabia got their properties back even though their cousins in the SS seized all as abandoned property till date. Verdict: sainthood assured as a genius war planner without a military background cheesy cheesy

Now OBJ, received instruments of surrender from the eternal crybabies after Awolowo had decimated 3million just with a stroke of the pen cheesy. Ruled as head of state for 3.5years. 7 times the duration of aguiyi who died like a pig begging for his life in Ibadan. FIRST AFRICAN MILITARY HEAD OF STATE TO HAND OVER TO A CIVILIAN PRESIDENT!!. Came back as a civilian President and became FIRST AND ONLY NIGERIAN TO RULE DEMOCRATICALLY FOR 8 UNBROKEN YEARS!! FIRST HUMAN BEING TO INSTALL 2 EXECUTIVE PRESIDENTS SINGLE HANDEDLY!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even Osinbajo has outshined azikiwe, aguiyi and ekwueme in just 2 weeks of acting cheesy cheesy

If you're not an idiot, compare and contrast. Have you seen Osinbajo on TV tonight? Or you're too poor to afford phcn bill? He's doing better than the 3 yeeboe you listed up there combined cheesy cheesy

Herdsmen are running riot in your enclave and even raised their flag in abia. Hope you've started learning the Qur'an? Your brothers in ohafia who have become Muslims would ensure your conversion at the point of death if needs be cheesy cheesy

Of course I'm the demon plaguing your life and I'll not grant you respite cheesy

Also, always remember before soka, there was laz unaogu, a serving minister and otokoto hotel of rituals and cannibalism cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by ShameOwoda: 8:37am On Feb 27, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

[s]This unconscionable idiot has come again cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oya let's check your list of and see how they fared cheesy cheesy

Azikiwe, useless ceremonial president: achieved nothing, signed no bill into law, promulgated no policy, sacked by the prime minister and finally ran back to Awolowo to form partnership for 1964 elections. Verdict: Failure cheesy cheesy

Aguiyi, head of state for 6 months. Destroyed the regional system that protected his brothers. Established unitary system that put his brothers in bondage till today. Ended up killed and dumped in a bush in Ibadan after 6months of arrogant stupidity precipitating the wiping out of 3million of his relatives. Verdict: failure cheesy cheesy

Tafawa Balewa, the real govt at the time azikiwe the efulefu was wearing ceremonial wears upandan cheesy. Sacked azikiwe after finding out how useless the OSU was. Arranged jail for Awo. Finally died at the hands of yeeboe officers who were ordered by God to avenge the wrong done to Awolowo cheesy. Verdict: sad end cheesy cheesy

Shagari, first real President of Nigeria. Signed bills into law. Formulated policy. Brought ojukwu back from exile, rehabilitated him before finally disgracing him in a common senatorial election. Booted out after 4 years by his brother buhari. verdict: surely better than a yeeboe mumu like azikiwe cheesy cheesy

Ekwueme, brilliant man. Represented well but booted out with shagari and was placed in jail while shagari was enjoying in his house. Was shown a Fulani was always master to the yeeboe. OBJ finally ended his political career at his convention in 1999 and forcing his retirement. Verdict: average but far better than azikiwe the efulefu cheesy

Awolowo, first deputy head of state as vice chairman of provisional ruling council, federal commissioner of finance and minister of war cheesy. Directed the finances if the country ensuring Nigeria was first nation to fight a war without borrowing a dime!! By simple genius, won the war without firing a single shot cheesy. Magnanimous enough to ensure the returning refugees from biabia got their properties back even though their cousins in the SS seized all as abandoned property till date. Verdict: sainthood assured as a genius war planner without a military background cheesy cheesy

Now OBJ, received instruments of surrender from the eternal crybabies after Awolowo had decimated 3million just with a stroke of the pen cheesy. Ruled as head of state for 3.5years. 7 times the duration of aguiyi who died like a pig begging for his life in Ibadan. FIRST AFRICAN MILITARY HEAD OF STATE TO HAND OVER TO A CIVILIAN PRESIDENT!!. Came back as a civilian President and became FIRST AND ONLY NIGERIAN TO RULE DEMOCRATICALLY FOR 8 UNBROKEN YEARS!! FIRST HUMAN BEING TO INSTALL 2 EXECUTIVE PRESIDENTS SINGLE HANDEDLY!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even Osinbajo has outshined azikiwe, aguiyi and ekwueme in just 2 weeks of acting cheesy cheesy

If you're not an idiot, compare and contrast. Have you seen Osinbajo on TV tonight? Or you're too poor to afford phcn bill? He's doing better than the 3 yeeboe you listed up there combined cheesy cheesy

Herdsmen are running riot in your enclave and even raised their flag in abia. Hope you've started learning the Qur'an? Your brothers in ohafia who have become Muslims would ensure your conversion at the point of death if needs be cheesy cheesy

Of course I'm the demon plaguing your life and I'll not grant you respite cheesy

Also, always remember before soka, there was laz unaogu, a serving minister and otokoto hotel of rituals and cannibalism cheesy cheesy[/s]

This accursed son of a mad village witch will forever be useless. This goat cannot not reason well cos his brain is stuufed with decayed ewedu fed him at soka. cheesy cheesy grin

Nnamdi Azikiwe is Nigeria’s first president whether you like it or not. Ceremonial or not whether it is for one hour or just one day, the fact is that he is your first president and nothing can ever change that. grin grin

awolowo the rat poison drinking god was a coward who could not keep agreements. He betrayed Ojukwu who made the mistake of trusting a vulture.

“Papa Awolowo was invited for a meeting with President Ibrahim Babangida who was then staying at Dodan Barracks which was the seat of power as at then and the truth of his clandestine meetings was revealed to him by the gap –toothed General

“He gave Papa some options and that was for him to be ready to face a court martial , be ready to go to a prison or better still go on exile
“At this stage Papa felt instead of allowing some ambitious khaki boy to mess him up he should just pack it in and call it a day ,so Chief Awolowo decide to commit suicide so as to save himself from the ignominy of going to prison for the second time in his lifetime .

“Before he gave up the ghost , he said his prayers and then took the poison[b](Ratak)[/b] which killed him almost immediately but the public was not fully aware as they were given a different account of what happened.

http://247ureports.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-by-abdulmumini-adeku/

Aguiyi Ironsi is Nigeria’s first head of state. This man popularly known as IRONSIDE took charge of the country when there was chaos everywhere and did not flee to London like one ogundipe whose ancesters were beaten black and blue by women. Ironsi never begged for his life, he knew he was going to die and he took it like a brave general that he was.

This man set up the unitary system that Nigeria has been unable to undo till today. This man must be some sort of god otherwise one wonders why it is taking forever to revert to the system that was working for Nigeria.

Tafawa Balewa was killed, yes but the fact is that he is Nigeria’s first Prime Minister and he is Fulani and not yeromgba. He got served after his threats to the South and MB.

Again Shagari is the first executive president of Nigeria and he is Fulani and not Yeromgba. This gives me so much joy.

Alex Ekwueme was Nigeria’s first executive VP and he is Igbo and not yeromgba. It is very clear that yeromgbas are born to follow follow because that will forever be their lot in life and their destiny.

As far as the history of Nigeria is concerned, yeromgbas are nowhere in the FIRSTs to occupy the seat of power. tongue

You are a child of a fallen demon, a product of crossing breeding between a dog and a mad Chimpanze, the cursed son of drinking loser who will be fed to crocodiles soon. You are my foot mat and by te time I am done with you, you will change your surname and cowardly tribe.

Obasanjo was wounded in the bum when he turned and fled from Biafran soldiers armed only with bolt action rifles. The man was brought out of prison by IBB looking like a starved lizard. He was taken to PDP by IBB who also made sure that he won the primary and went on the win the elction. Everything obasanjo is today he owes them to IBB who made him but the usual treacherous blood that runs in the veins of the children of soka made him betray IBB as usual. cheesy cheesy

The fulanis have been causing problem all over Nigeria including the north even in the core north, but okada riding mallams have never roasted Igbos on Igbo land and up till tomorrow, there is no emir anywhere on Igbo soil. No wonder you guys shiit in your pants whnever Nigeri’a break up comes up because you not even be able to keep Lagos. cheesy cheesy grin

The Igbos will take Lagos from the follow follow tribe of rituals while the Fulani will continue their march from where they stopped in Ilorin and occupy yeromgba land as a large grazing field. cheesy

Yorubas are eternal slaves to the Fulani--Olu Falae.

our ratak king awo has placed your forever beneath Igbos and made you our salves for puting your destiny in our hands.

The North will keep Ilorin and Offa if Nigeria breaks, Junaid warns Yorubas[/size] grin grin

In the event of the breakup of Nigeria, which will be very unfortunate, the North is the only component that will remain one and united.

And we will retain Abuja as the capital of that truncated Nigeria much to our displeasure. We also have two other cities which...>>>READ:https://www.facebook.com/1034730479905716/photos/a.1075040309208066.1073741828.1034730479905716/1087625714616192/?type=3&theater

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 181
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.