Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,780 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Why I Can't Date A Single Mom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Can't Date A Single Mom (523 Views)

She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / 'I Can't Date A One Minutes Man' - Nigerian Lady / I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Can't Date A Single Mom by tobidipity(m): 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
1. Baby Damage – Birth has a traumatic effect on the female form . Pregnancy leaves stretch marks, saggy breasts, and c - section scars . I’ve also heard that the nookie is even stretch out and it isn’t the same anymore. Then there’s the weight gain. Most women
NEVER LOSE IT or they never get their former hot shape back.

2. Never Available- A single Mother’s schedule is never open. Single mothers are the kind of women to always cancel dates at the last minute. Something always gets in the way of a man spending time with her. It’s hard to have a relationship with her because she’s never there.

3. YOU are NOT a priority- Usually in a relationship the man winds up DEAD LAST. Behind, her kids, her job, the car, the kitchen sink, the stopped up toilet. Even the dog gets more attention and affection than a man involved with a single mother. Any man who gets involved with a single mother winds up a fifth stringer in a relationship. And he rarely ever gets called up to play.

4. Thinks the world revolves around HER and ONLY HER- A single mother is one of the biggest narcissists on the dating scene. She often thinks that a man has to drop everything in his life to be part of hers and her kids. They’re so selfish they don’t think a man has needs, wants or a life of his own. He’s just supposed to be there to give her everything she wants in life.

5. Emotionally Unavailable- Most Single mothers cannot form an intimate connection with a man because her feelings are invested in other people. Usually her primary focus is on her children.

Add yours....
Re: Why I Can't Date A Single Mom by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
And you're too childish to date ones
Re: Why I Can't Date A Single Mom by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
Oyind17:
These are ones who are most likely to cheat on their wives after childbirth.
Re: Why I Can't Date A Single Mom by tobidipity(m): 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
Oyind17:
u are entitle to ur opinion my dear. How old are u by the way?
Re: Why I Can't Date A Single Mom by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
undecided

Op... May end up marrying a woman with grand children.. So it will teach u a grand lesson in life...
Re: Why I Can't Date A Single Mom by tobidipity(m): 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
TrapQueen77:
undecided

Op... May end up marrying a woman with grand children.. So it will teach u a grand lesson in life...

My God will disappoint u

Re: Why I Can't Date A Single Mom by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
[quote author=tobidipity post=53953630][/quote]

I have no god... So don't worry abt me.. Worry abt urself coz u will surely end up marrying a grand ma.
Re: Why I Can't Date A Single Mom by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
Op, those are your opinions.

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Must Not Marry These Type Of Ladies (episode 1) / Tests A Lady Must Pass To Be Considered Wife Material- Joro Olumofiin / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.