Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Has Children Outside Wedlock - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Has Children Outside Wedlock (1774 Views)

Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? / Cohabitating Out of Wedlock: A Blessing Or Curse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Has Children Outside Wedlock by chudy(m): 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2007
wat would you do if you find out that your spouse has children from another man/woman after 5 years of marriage? send in your sincere answer.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Has Children Outside Wedlock by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2007
never been the position so i dont know what my reaction would be,infact i dont pray or want to think myself in such position. undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Has Children Outside Wedlock by English1(f): 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2007
It would make a difference if the children were created before or after we were married.

If the children were created before the marriage I would feel very angry that my husband had kept this secret from me. I would find it hard to trust him and wonder what other secrets he was keeping. We might be able to work through it.

If the children were created after our marriage and my husband had been unfaithful to me and had children with another woman while he was supposed to be with only me, well, that would be the end of my marriage! angry
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Has Children Outside Wedlock by LadyT(f): 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2007
Nigerian men do this type of nonesense everyday. It depends on the situation. A few women push their husbands into the arms of other women with their behaviour. And some men are just greedy. I think the reasons why it happened need to be uncovered before either party can make a decision. The most important thing is to remember the children are innocents in all this and deserve love and care.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Has Children Outside Wedlock by chillbabe(f): 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2007
@ ladyT
A woman can never drive her man into another womans arms that means that they are not talking, a man diecides that on his own.That's my opinion.

@ Topic
I would never accept that during my relationship or married-life,Been there and it hurts like hell.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Has Children Outside Wedlock by chillbabe(f): 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2007
shocked Sorry for the mistake it's marriage.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Has Children Outside Wedlock by CrazyMan(m): 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2007
I’ll dissolve that marriage instantly
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Has Children Outside Wedlock by LadyT(f): 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2007
chillbabe:

@ ladyT
A woman can never drive her man into an other womans arm that means that there not talking a man diciest that on he"s own.That's my opinion.

@ Topic
I would never accept that during my relationship or marrieds,Been there at it hurts like hell.

Men are often like dogs you treat them badly they look for a new owner!
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Has Children Outside Wedlock by chillbabe(f): 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2007
Even if u don't treat them bad they are cheating so what are u talking about.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Has Children Outside Wedlock by jesseose(f): 11:45am On Jan 25, 2007
i pray it doesnt happen to who i know talkless of me!!!!! if i am the woman there is no two ways abt it tht ends the marriage, but in case where the woman in the house cant produce children then its acceptable but still the man has to tell her abt it.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Has Children Outside Wedlock by Memunah(f): 10:01am On Jan 09, 2008
Children or Child?that matters because if its a child he can say its was just a mistake but if its children that means its been on for a while.either way its really bad but that doesnt mean my marriage will come to an end.

DONT PRAY SUCH HAPPEN,JUST CANT IMAGINE!!
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Has Children Outside Wedlock by imaibehe(f): 10:10am On Jan 09, 2008
id be in a tight spot cuz its not easy to dissolve a marriage especially if u guys have kids already.

anyway i just hope i dont get into that kind of situation cuz id be so confused.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Has Children Outside Wedlock by Benelovelace(f): 6:20am On Apr 04, 2017
chudy:
wat would you do if you find out that your spouse has children from another man/woman after 5 years of marriage? send in your sincere aaanswer.
i'll take it calmly,finding out if d child was b4 or within d five yrs,if it was b4,i ve no choice but 2 4give,its a child afterall,but d child must remain where it's been 4 five yrr ,if it happens dat it was within,dat's where d fight begins

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Has Children Outside Wedlock by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:40am On Apr 04, 2017
I don't think you can do anything, you just have to accept the kids and let them have sibling relationship with your kids. Although it would hurt but there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. The deed has been done. The only time there will be a problem is when he suggests marrying the lady, Heads will roll lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Has Children Outside Wedlock by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 04, 2017
Before my marriage to him - scream, faint, wakeup, cryyyyyyy, talk about it, cry again ooo, I'll accept the kids and forgive my husband later sha. undecided

After marriage - hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy... Why man pikin go dig hin own grave na? lipsrsealed angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Has Children Outside Wedlock by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 04, 2017
On receiving such information, you ask yourself two questions; was it before he married you or after?. If it's the formal, then why should he hide that from you at the time of courtship to marriage?, both parties are meant to be open to each other, such a man has no integrity, infact, he looses every trust I had for him. While if it's the latter, it's obvious he doesn't deserve me 'cause I don't make excuses for cheats, with or without a child involved, the child/children is/are not an excuse for me to take shìt from a liar. Every action has its consequences, if the tables were to be turned, would he reconsider?.

I won't marry such a man sha!, but definitely he won't be trusted.

(1) (Reply)

My Gurl! / How To Easily Attract Woman / Imo State Is Very Expensive To Marry(n475000).she Asked Me To Sale My Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.