Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

How To Easily Attract Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Easily Attract Woman (1772 Views)

How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Easily Attract Woman by Syma: 2:47am On Aug 14, 2008
Status and Attraction are as connected as oxygen and life. There are many logical reasons why women would be attracted to “High Status” men, but the fact is that it’s true, and it’s not going to change anytime soon.

If a woman perceives you as being higher status than her, you instantly qualify for the “I’ll consider it” group in her mind.
If a woman perceive you as having lower status than her, she will instantly and unconsciously put you in the “not a chance” mental category.

If you communicate your status in just the right way, you can trigger a powerful instant attraction inside of a woman that will be palpable – it will be impossible for her to ignore.

Remember, if you want to spark sexual tension, chemistry, and ATTRACTION with a woman, you must communicate HIGHER STATUS
Re: How To Easily Attract Woman by albridge(m): 10:36am On Aug 14, 2008
higher status, in order words, make a lot of money, buy a jeep and live large right? cool
Re: How To Easily Attract Woman by Caliente(m): 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2008
albridge:

higher status, in order words, make a lot of money, buy a jeep and live large right? cool

[size=13pt]In summary abi?[/size]
Re: How To Easily Attract Woman by MrCrackles(m): 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2008
albridge:

it would shock you that some girls dont buy all that bullshit no more! cheesy
Re: How To Easily Attract Woman by onyekang1(f): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2008
U can say dat again Brash
Re: How To Easily Attract Woman by nana(f): 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2008
albridge:

*SMH* I would get suspicious of such a person and no amount of what he tells me would sink in my head.
Re: How To Easily Attract Woman by onyinye2(f): 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2008
Blah Blah Blah. More rubbish in my ears. This is just more of that stupid male propaganda being spread about "The Formula of Women" When will yal get it in your thick skulls that not all women are the same? So ridiculous.
Re: How To Easily Attract Woman by Syma: 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2008
higher status, in order words, make a lot of money, buy a jeep and live large right?

This is where lots of men fail it.
You do not necessarily need to be rich and famous before you can communicate higher status.

To communicate high status, you must start from your inside. I recommend you guys read "The Science of Self Confidence" by Briian Tracy, or "Hypnotherapy - Supreme Self Confidence" by Paul Mckenna. Goto work on yourself
Re: How To Easily Attract Woman by Syma: 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2008
Blah Blah Blah. More rubbish in my ears. This is just more of that stupid male propaganda being spread about "The Formula of Women" When will yal get it in your thick skulls that not all women are the same? So ridiculous.

Positive to sound rubbish, but you wouldn't want to have a man who can stound out.
Re: How To Easily Attract Woman by onyinye2(f): 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2008
Syma:

Positive to sound rubbish, but you wouldn't want to have a man who can stound out.
Blah Blah Blah. come back with better research.
Re: How To Easily Attract Woman by Syma: 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2008
I mean who can't stand out.

The qualities of what people want depends on their values. If you don't define your values, sure you don't know what you want.
Re: How To Easily Attract Woman by Syma: 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2008
Good read for you:

"One of the most common mistakes that guys make is giving up before they’ve even gotten started… because they think that attractive women are only interested in men who have looks and money… or guys who are a certain height… or guys who are a certain age.

And sure, there are some women who are only interested in these things.

But MOST women are far more interested in a man’s personality than his wallet or his looks.

There are personality traits that attract women like a magnet…

And if you learn what they are and how to use them, YOU can be one of these guys.

YOU DO NOT have to “settle” for a woman just because you aren’t rich, tall, or handsome.

Let me say this again: If you know how to use your body language and communication correctly, you can make women feel the same kind of powerful sexual attraction to you that YOU feel when you see a hot, sexy young woman."
Re: How To Easily Attract Woman by sistajay(f): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2008
All dis men wen don become expert for relationship.
Re: How To Easily Attract Woman by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:12am On Aug 15, 2008
Its amazing how, after being away from Nl for quite some time, everyone seems to have gone into the business of research and drawing up silly hypothesis and conclusions. mchewww, angry
Re: How To Easily Attract Woman by Syma: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2008
Its amazing how, after being away from Nl for quite some time, everyone seems to have gone into the business of research and drawing up silly hypothesis and conclusions. mchewww,

You need to work on yourself
Re: How To Easily Attract Woman by kufreabasi(m): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2008
high status is equal to huge amount of money in you bank account.
Re: How To Easily Attract Woman by jetli002(m): 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2008
please my people dont be decieved with all these higher status bullshit, we want to hear results, its true all ladies are different in their own way, why dont you come up with a more practical idea,

As for me, I have formula that always works, so much that I alway afraid to meet a new lady for fear that she may start feeling attraction for me, but its not abot bragging but it works, i wish more guys would read this and stop waisting their time,

its simple, so simple that it looks stupid, but it always works,

what is it?

1. JUST BE YOURSELF ( u dont have to borrow money to go out with her if u dont have, she can bring hers, or better still u stay in !)

2. LEARN HOW TO MAKE FUN OF LADIES IN A RUDE AND SARCASTIC MANNER, (if her head's too big, let her know, its the truth)

3. DONT BE DESPERATE,

4. Try to look good

c'mon guys, its not your problem if she doesnt want to talk to you, its hers, she doesnt know what she's missing,

Your the MAN, you should set the rules, not her,

if ur talking with her, breakaway first,, if ur on the phone drop first, if ur going somewhere, dont change ur plans because of her, she'l have to fit into ur plans, not the other way round,

If i hear anymore of this high status thing, I'll beat up somebody
Re: How To Easily Attract Woman by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2008
lmao, grin grin grin grin grin grin. quite unfortunate you pressed the wrong button, try better next time. tit tat. cool kiss
Re: How To Easily Attract Woman by richo(m): 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2008
i dont care about all these how to attract women fast its for loosers angry
i just keep being ma self, many of those who like me like me and those who dont are free. if u see me workin hard to get plenty money its mainly because i wan2 enjoy ma life not impress any body
Re: How To Easily Attract Woman by Syma: 1:27am On Aug 20, 2008
@jetli002

A little understanding of my post should have saved lots of your time and efforts you put on that typing.

Communicating higher status to ladies doesn't mean you become a robber or turn an overnight workaholic.
What I was actually saying is about your self confidence.

JUST BE YOURSELF ( u don't have to borrow money to go out with her if u don't have, she can bring hers, or better still u stay in !)

Can you be yourself without communicating higher status. The truth is, you can get away with almost everything you do with enough authority.

LEARN HOW TO MAKE FUN OF LADIES IN A RUDE AND SARCASTIC MANNER, (if her head's too big, let her know, its the truth)

Hmm, That's my favourite, you're talking about Cocky Comedy here, but you seems really arrogant. Guess you know how one start to become arrogant? By too much confidence, and how do you commutate that? By communicating higher status.
I prefer Cocky Comedy instead of just being Cocky.

DONT BE DESPERATE,
Here you are talking about negotiation skill. You can only act this by communcating higher status.

Try to look good

Hey jetli002,
Think about how you feel when you put on those brand new let’s say, GUCCI shoes, sneaks, watch .etc, You feel totally self confidence that leads to communicating higher status. Cos you look and smell good, and be proud to walk her some miles so people could see your stuff (See, you imagine that now without any ride).

if your talking with her, breakaway first,, if your on the phone drop first, if your going somewhere, don't change your plans because of her, she'l have to fit into your plans, not the other way round

Actually jetli002, it seems like you and I studied from the same guy, but you just don't get it all according to the way I see it. I guess you must have read "The Rules", If we actually studied from the same guy, then you maybe trying to use it against the ladies, because those rules were meant for them to use it against the wussies. That's why I posted "Nice Guys Don't get Laid” you can read it here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-159264.0.html.

Don't be scared to bust ladies balls. Be C&F and you’ll get away with it.
Re: How To Easily Attract Woman by jetli002(m): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2008
thank God u get my drift, ur just mis-interpretingnly interesting!, anyway, which ever way u see it , I'm done studying that stuff, its paid off in more ways than I can handle, stop refering me to more of ur own remixed tutorials, I dont need it.
Re: How To Easily Attract Woman by Jarus(m): 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2008
Status and Attraction are as connected as oxygen and life. There are many logical reasons why women would be attracted to “High Status” men, but the fact is that it’s true, and it’s not going to change anytime soon.

If a woman perceives you as being higher status than her, you instantly qualify for the “I’ll consider it” group in her mind.
If a woman perceive you as having lower status than her, she will instantly and unconsciously put you in the “not a chance” mental category.

If you communicate your status in just the right way, you can trigger a powerful instant attraction inside of a woman that will be palpable – it will be impossible for her to ignore.

Remember, if you want to spark sexual tension, chemistry, and ATTRACTION with a woman, you must communicate HIGHER STATUS

I agree 100%, especially with the I'LL CONSIDER IT and NOT A CHANCE classification!

I just believe, no matter how principled a lady is, when you approach her the first thing that will most likely come to her mind is: What's his status?
I had noticed this for some time.
And like you added, if you communiacte yours tatus to her in the wrong way, it may work against you: Like somebody just telling a girl straightway: I'm a banker, I'm a First Class grad, i have three cars, that's too blunt, raw and crude. But there are ways you can communicate your status without mouthing it straight way.

A lady I proposed to when I was in the University two years ago rejected my proposal because I was just a student of low status. Now that, by Allah's grace, I'm an Accountant with an Oil company, she's now begging me. But I've told her NO WAY. She wants to reap where she didn't sow. I 've told her NO WAY, but she wouldn't listen.
Re: How To Easily Attract Woman by Syma: 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2008
@ife-eco-06

Anyway my beautiful Fulani hearthrob(Aisha) has no rival!!!

You sound like "The one special girl type".
Re: How To Easily Attract Woman by iice(f): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2008
just be urself, and if she's not interested don't push it
Re: How To Easily Attract Woman by wumi11: 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2008
well i am always my self, but let me ask

why do girls always like men toasting them, time done reach for most of t toasthem to dey

(1) (Reply)

7reasons Why Women Like Bad Guys / I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka / If You Heard This Will You Stay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.