Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State - NYSC (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (156454 Views)

My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by DaniDani(m): 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
pls come and update bikonu.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by jakeFrost: 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nawa o
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
Dat evening was great for everyone who watched the event, Mr and Miss camp was fun to watch.. The different platoons came out with their contestants and they were all looking beautiful, the guy and girl dat was used in my platoon were dope... The girl was very beautiful and I saw the excitement on her face... The guy was tall and fair like me, he was putting on a tux but there was a problem which I spotted immediately they started coming out, he's trouser was a jumpy which is not so good... So they started asking them trivial questions nd when it got to his turn he failed sadly, the when it was the girls turn she also failed her question. That alone is a bad sign, i knew they can't win the competition. At the end of the evening platoon 2 won the Mr and miss camp... Indomie was there to support nd they awarded them flat screen TV, a mini fridge and lots of cartons of Indomie. Same as the other runner up, the evening was good and after the event I took Lara out to the field and we were alone in a cool part of the field, we sat down on the grass facing each other eyes locked on each other I felt like kissing her, I felt this rush down my spine. I took out her hands and started touching them making her feel wat i was feeling but I knew it wasn't enough. Lara is a beautiful girl, not just beauty but she gat brains too, she's smart and kind at heart ♥ i wished I had known her a long time... A call came in from her phone nd distracted us and it was her mum calling, she picked up and they spoke for a while and hung up. We started talking about our families wat and wat my parents do for a living and she told me hers too.. We both stay in Lagos but a bit quiet far away from each other, she stays in Ajah while I stay in surulere but dat won't be a problem for us, we can always see each other when ever we want. I looked at her and said you know you are going to win this miss nysc right, she looked at me and said why do i think so. Then I told her she got all it takes and more to win it, she said I haven't seen the other contestants nd I told her dey may be good but they are no match for her. Not long before the biggle was rang I saw her off to her hostel we hugged and I gave her a light kiss on her forehead and she said goodnight and she went inside...

5 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
It was three days to the end of our three weeks in camp and I woke up early that morning, thinking about everything that has happened in the past two weeks. Meeting Lara was the best thing that happened to me in camp, I remembered the first time I saw her, I was standing with kizzo when I saw her and immediately I just knew that she's the one, u knew I had to talk to her dat day or forever lose her. Immediately I told kizzo nd I left to meet her, I never regretted that discussion till date. I thought about other things that were going on in my head how life after camp nd after service is going to be, but one thing was sure... I knew I was going to be very comfortable to my own taste... I knew I was going to making my parents proud, my brothers and sisters would be proud of me. I was in so deep in my thoughts when kizzo brought me back to reality.. Mitch... Mitch... How far you naw ready make we go baff it's past 3am already I stood up took wat was needed and we headed out to the Mami to take our baths. 3days to the end of camp there was this feeling in the air among corpers, the ones that were complaining that they can't wait to leave camp would gladly pay 5k just to stay one more week in camp, the ones who had fallen in love � were doing all they could to catch all the fun that they could cuz they might be separated from each other. For me nd my guyz we promised each other that no matter what or where we were posted we must always have a get together once every month, to see each other and have a good time. I was in the morning devotion wen I saw Lara nd asked her how she was doing and how has she prepared for the big day ahead of her, she said she would give her best... That day was the much talked about, much anticipated and most awaited Miss Nysc.... The joy was in the air, pple were happy, the different contestants representing the various platoon are greeting ready, they have been rehearsing for quite a while now and today is the D day. Lara told me that she would be very busy today that she needs to collect her dress � from the cleaner and she has to make her hair, she has to make sure that everything is top notch, I assured her that she would win and if she needs my help she should just buzz me she smiled and said yes sir and we both laughed, soon 3 of my platoon girls came to where we were and took her away cuz they needed to start preparing.

4 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
It was three days to the end of our three weeks in camp and I woke up early that morning, thinking about everything that has happened in the past two weeks. Meeting Lara was the best thing that happened to me in camp, I remembered the first time I saw her, I was standing with kizzo when I saw her and immediately I just knew that she's the one, u knew I had to talk to her dat day or forever lose her. Immediately I told kizzo nd I left to meet her, I never regretted that discussion till date. I thought about other things that were going on in my head how life after camp nd after service is going to be, but one thing was sure... I knew I was going to be very comfortable to my own taste... I knew I was going to making my parents proud, my brothers and sisters would be proud of me. I was in so deep in my thoughts when kizzo brought me back to reality.. Mitch... Mitch... How far you naw ready make we go baff it's past 3am already I stood up took wat was needed and we headed out to the Mami to take our baths. 3days to the end of camp there was this feeling in the air among corpers, the ones that were complaining that they can't wait to leave camp would gladly pay 5k just to stay one more week in camp, the ones who had fallen in love � were doing all they could to catch all the fun that they could cuz they might be separated from each other. For me nd my guyz we promised each other that no matter what or where we were posted we must always have a get together once every month, to see each other and have a good time. I was in the morning devotion wen I saw Lara nd asked her how she was doing and how has she prepared for the big day ahead of her, she said she would give her best... That day was the much talked about, much anticipated and most awaited Miss Nysc.... The joy was in the air, pple were happy, the different contestants representing the various platoon are greeting ready, they have been rehearsing for quite a while now and today is the D day. Lara told me that she would be very busy today that she needs to collect her dress � from the cleaner and she has to make her hair, she has to make sure that everything is top notch, I assured her that she would win and if she needs my help she should just buzz me she smiled and said yes sir and we both laughed, soon 3 of my platoon girls came to where we were and took her away cuz they needed to start preparing...

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
I called kizzo and he told me where he was and I met him up, I reached out to William and he said he's still busy rehearsing cuz he was matching for his platoon. So me and kizzy were just hanging out chilling under a tree, we got talking about different things and I told him about Lara being one of the contestants for the miss nysc that we needed to be there to show her love and support, he was delighted nd said she was going to win it. Some minutes later William joined us and we briefed him too and he was happy, we all agreed to be there for her that evening, we all headed back to our hostel to rest for awhile... I ended up sleeping nd to be awoken by mark's call, you guyz remembered Mark right, the guy that loves to get high on a regular. Hw called me saying he has gotten a bottle nd in my sleepy state I was like a bottle of wat? Then he said a bottle of Lynn (codine) the sleep that was on my face disappeared with immediate alacrity, cuz if it's alcohol we got all types of it in Mami but there was a special kind of highness that was rare and it very hard to get, codine gives you a special type of chill, it gives you what I call internal joy �. I asked him where he was and he told me, I woke my guyz up told them wats up nd before I could say jack kizzo nd William are already in front of me, I looked at them and smiled... This guyz like to get high oooo. We got to Mami tracked Mark and we entered a coded section bought some plastic cokes and he brought out the machendise nd we mixed it up with the coke very well. We started taking it in turns, mehn it was lit as f**k, one thing about coda is that it makes u slow in a very good way, u do things differently and you feel like you the dopest guy around the lot... Wen we were done taking it nd we started leaving Mami... Oboy see movement naw the 4 of us were just moving like we are dopest corpers in camp, slow and steady, we didn't give a f **k about anybody not even the military. We didn't say a word to each other we were just meditating in our minds, with a cheaky smile on our faces mehn I would never forget that day in a hurry. We got to the hostel nd immediately we entered they knew something was up...

4 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
jakeFrost:
Nawa o
updated bro...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by iamawara(m): 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hmmm. Guy u try. I can't remember the last time I gave full concentration to my phone reading something like today. I spent good 3 hrs..... Let's continue for me too dey go camp next month

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
iamawara:
Hmmm. Guy u try. I can't remember the last time I gave full concentration to my phone reading something like today. I spent good 3 hrs..... Let's continue for me too dey go camp next month
Thanks awana smiley
iamawara:
Thanks awana
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
We just entered our hostel feeling fly didn't care about who was watching us, we went straight to our beds lay down and we were just chilling... I plugged in my earpiece nd started balancing the highness I was feeling with the music. I drifted into oblivion and started seeing and thinking about things differently, I blamed myself for having dull Lara for too long, the last time we were together I wanted to kiss her so deeply more than anything in the world, I saw it in her eyes that she wanted mee too but I can't explain wat held me back, maybe I like her too much and was a bit scared not to mess things up with her. I lay in bed fascinated by her beauty, astonished by her charisma and blown away by her kind heart.... Lara was the perfect girl for me nd I could feel it in my guts. I looked down at kizzo nd William to find out how they were doing but to my surprise dey were plugged in too, perhaps thinking about their girls and camp generally like I was but dey seem to be be feeling the Cruz. So I just closed my eyes and allow myself to be completely taken away by the sweet syrup in my blood stream, few hours later we were awoken by the annoying bigle for the afternoon parade and shii, we washed our face and freshen up then headed out to the afternoon hot sun. I got to my platoon and it was filled up as usual I saw Mark looking stoned like I was from the Cruz nd wen he saw me he just smiled and we shook hands. Then we started talking about how it was for him, coda is the perfect chill wen u don't want to stress about getting high. So i looked around but couldn't find Lara so I called her nd she picked up saying she was making her hair and I teased her about making herself beautiful for me she blushed nd said in your mind shey, we agreed to see later in the evening before the show would kicks off...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
Am so so sorry guyz for not posting for quite some time now.. Have been so busy busy in the past few months... I was elected as the president of my cds group and alot of other things has been keeping me occupied... But am back finally to gladly finish wat I started... Thanks for ur support so far...

4 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Scholar212(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
Emmerich09:
Am so so sorry guyz for not posting for quite some time now.. Have been so busy busy in the past few months... I was elected as the president of my cds group and alot of other things has been keeping me occupied... But am back finally to gladly finish wat I started... Thanks for ur support so far...
welcome back and hope you are enjoying your stay in my state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by iamawara(m): 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
Emmerich09:

Welcome back G. We still dey wait ooooh. grin

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
Scholar212:
welcome back and hope you are enjoying your stay in my state
Thanks hommie and yeah am really enjoying it ... Where in delta are you from?
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
iamawara:

Welcome back G. We still dey wait ooooh. grin
Thanks my G...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
waywardpikin:
Ride on bro!
wayward wats up and how are you doing... It's been awhile bro .... I noticed you also stopped posting ur story .
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Arrahman39: 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
Pls do I need to shave off my afro?
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
Arrahman39:
Pls do I need to shave off my afro?
no bro u can carry any kind of hair style you want just make sure it's looking politely good on you... In my time there were 3 guyz carry dreds.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
So after the phone conversation with Lara I and the guyz headed out to our favorite bar in Mami, we ordered for drinks and started gisting while we await our orders. William was just so sprung up with that uche girl, he likes her so much that he doesn't miss an opportunity to always talk about her but seriously the girl was super cute. She looks like an halfcast girl, glittering skin, pretty blue eyes nd a perfect shaped body to go with it, the only downside in her was that she wasn't dat tall. But dat doesn't matter to my guy, they are in the same platoon so they do see each other every day and chill too, just that there was a problem! Uche is a beautiful girl so there is always a guy in the corner trying to get to her or talk to her or one thing or another nd dis was a problem for William, she doesn't always have time when he really needs her. Kizzo on the other hand is a bloody Civilian lol he head is not in one place, he likes busty girls and they are more than one. Me on the other hand had Lara's love far up in my head that no other girl matters, she has so many admires but I had to give it to her, apart from the issues we had with the camp commandant and one guy like dat, she is always by my side when ever I need her she never fails I had to give it to her... She always represents nd each time we are together drinking, eating or just taking a walk I can't count the number of guyz dat looks at her like damn, this made me feel proud to have her by my side... We all started drinking our favorite brands gisting and listening to the cool music playing, watching our fellow core members walking in and out of the bar, seeing familiar faces and saying hello when necessary. I cascaded for a while just watch nd i finally said mehn guyz we are so going to miss camp, damn right about that William said. The fun, the thrills, the girls, the good music and chilled beers being sold, the food at the Mami, dats for the cool parts but for the annoying parts, waking up by 3am, walking all the way down to the Mami in the cold to take our baths and walking back shivering, for the guyz who don't take their baths in the Mami they have to line up like they are in a filling station queuing for fuel. Standing outside the cold very early in the morning for the morning assembly and to crown it all up does annoying soldiers who don't have a single joy in them, chasing us up and down as if we were thieves... Well all in all camp was fun, it was the first time in my life have ever been in a camp and the first time have ever stayed in a place without going out for 3 good weeks. Before coming to camp have read about different experiences and how to go about life in camp here on nairaland so most of the things i encountered wasn't new to me cuz I was actually expecting them to happen. The best way to enjoy camp rule no 1 is to come with cash Lotta cash cuz you will really need it except you are the dulling type nd trust me you will really need d cash.. Rule no 2....having the right type of friends around you, luckily for me I had the best of the best guyz around me we boarded the same bus right from Lagos and from there on it was fun all the way, they are like my brothers we were all cashed up, we spend a lot for ourselves, no stingy fellow around us, u might meet some people in camp that will claim to be a friend but they are just there to suck you dry, dey would never spend a penny on you but will eat from whatever you buy, trust me stay away from such people they are not cool. Rule no 3...be smart don't kill urself doing all the camp activities if not you will just worn yourself out for no reason trust me, do the ones you can nd just chill... Rule no 4...dont f**king dull yourself in camp, ur eyes and ears should be on the ground, so many people lost their phones, watches, wallets, gold chain and so much more, you know where there are so many people there must be thieves amongst them, let me tell you about an instant dat occurred before I started giving my clothes to the dry cleaners. I washed all my white t shirts and two pair of white socks, I dried them out on a rope just outside my hostel, I just came inside my hostel to drop my detergent and when I got back I noticed one of the pairs of socks were missing from the rope my God I was astonished, the bloody Civilian thief didn't even wait for the socks to dry he stole a wet pair of socks, from dat day onwards i opened my eyes 360 degrees cuz the thieves in camp got no chill... They even stole my nysc belt, my face towel and a couple of other things I can't remember right now, mostly in the girls hostel they steal phones like every other day, so guyz be careful nd be sharp... It was already evening and the camp was bubbling in excitement of the miss Nysc taking place in a few hours time.... Stay tuned guyz...

9 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
Emmerich09 you re a bomber oo.dis ur story is a bomb.
Waiting for more bombmatic update

With my popcorn an soda

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
glory419:
Emmerich09 you re a bomber oo.dis ur story is a bomb.
Waiting for more bombmatic update

With my popcorn an soda
Thanks for the support glory... I really appreciate it...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by iamawara(m): 10:28am On Oct 22, 2017
Emmerich09:
So after the phone conversation with Lara I and the guyz headed out to our favorite bar in Mami, we ordered for drinks and started gisting while we await our orders. William was just so sprung up with that uche girl, he likes her so much that he doesn't miss an opportunity to always talk about her but seriously the girl was super cute. She looks like an halfcast girl, glittering skin, pretty blue eyes nd a perfect shaped body to go with it, the only downside in her was that she wasn't dat tall. But dat doesn't matter to my guy, they are in the same platoon so they do see each other every day and chill too, just that there was a problem! Uche is a beautiful girl so there is always a guy in the corner trying to get to her or talk to her or one thing or another nd dis was a problem for William, she doesn't always have time when he really needs her. Kizzo on the other hand is a bloody Civilian lol he head is not in one place, he likes busty girls and they are more than one. Me on the other hand had Lara's love far up in my head that no other girl matters, she has so many admires but I had to give it to her, apart from the issues we had with the camp commandant and one guy like dat, she is always by my side when ever I need her she never fails I had to give it to her... She always represents nd each time we are together drinking, eating or just taking a walk I can't count the number of guyz dat looks at her like damn, this made me feel proud to have her by my side... We all started drinking our favorite brands gisting and listening to the cool music playing, watching our fellow core members walking in and out of the bar, seeing familiar faces and saying hello when necessary. I cascaded for a while just watch nd i finally said mehn guyz we are so going to miss camp, damn right about that William said. The fun, the thrills, the girls, the good music and chilled beers being sold, the food at the Mami, dats for the cool parts but for the annoying parts, waking up by 3am, walking all the way down to the Mami in the cold to take our baths and walking back shivering, for the guyz who don't take their baths in the Mami they have to line up like they are in a filling station queuing for fuel. Standing outside the cold very early in the morning for the morning assembly and to crown it all up does annoying soldiers who don't have a single joy in them, chasing us up and down as if we were thieves... Well all in all camp was fun, it was the first time in my life have ever been in a camp and the first time have ever stayed in a place without going out for 3 good weeks. Before coming to camp have read about different experiences and how to go about life in camp here on nairaland so most of the things i encountered wasn't new to me cuz I was actually expecting them to happen. The best way to enjoy camp rule no 1 is to come with cash Lotta cash cuz you will really need it except you are the dulling type nd trust me you will really need d cash.. Rule no 2....having the right type of friends around you, luckily for me I had the best of the best guyz around me we boarded the same bus right from Lagos and from there on it was fun all the way, they are like my brothers we were all cashed up, we spend a lot for ourselves, no stingy fellow around us, u might meet some people in camp that will claim to be a friend but they are just there to suck you dry, dey would never spend a penny on you but will eat from whatever you buy, trust me stay away from such people they are not cool. Rule no 3...be smart don't kill urself doing all the camp activities if not you will just worn yourself out for no reason trust me, do the ones you can nd just chill... Rule no 4...dont f**king dull yourself in camp, ur eyes and ears should be on the ground, so many people lost their phones, watches, wallets, gold chain and so much more, you know where there are so many people there must be thieves amongst them, let me tell you about an instant dat occurred before I started giving my clothes to the dry cleaners. I washed all my white t shirts and two pair of white socks, I dried them out on a rope just outside my hostel, I just came inside my hostel to drop my detergent and when I got back I noticed one of the pairs of socks were missing from the rope my God I was astonished, the blood Civilian thief didn't even wait for the socks to dry he stole a wet pair of socks, from dat day onwards i opened my eyes 360 degrees cuz the thieves in camp got no chill... They even stole my nysc belt, my face towel and a couple of other things I can't remember right now, mostly in the girls hostel they steal phones like every other day, so guyz be careful nd be sharp... It was already evening and the camp was bubbling in excitement of the miss Nysc taking place in a few hours time.... Stay tuned guyz...

Omo. Una don drink all the drinks for camp finish Sha. The owner of the bar go miss u gan. We still dey wait for the remaining part Sha...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by attention007(m): 11:07am On Oct 22, 2017
Great story... sorry am a ghost reader coming outta hiding. it's a great story.

see me doing water while reading your story and imagining the scenarios in my head.

Great piece!

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
iamawara:

Omo. Una don drink all the drinks for camp finish Sha. The owner of the bar go miss u gan. We still dey wait for the remaining part Sha...
Lol Thanks Hommie... Trust me bro the alcohol in camp was very very necessary just to compensate us for the stress in camp... 3 things that will give you joy in camp or a nice time in camp is if you are with the right set of friends, I mean if you guyz clicked. If you drink. Then the most important... If you find yourself the right kinda girl dat understands you nd will always be there for you... Then you are good to go bro....

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
attention007:
Great story... sorry am a ghost reader coming outta hiding. it's a great story.

see me doing water while reading your story and imagining the scenarios in my head.

Great piece!
This is very encouraging... Didn't know that there were ghost readers just following up with the thread and not saying anything... Common guyz I need to know u guys are with me... More encouragement please...I like the part you said you were imagining the scenarios in ur head.. It really shows u are enjoying the it... Thanks Mr Attention...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by attention007(m): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
Emmerich09:
This is very encouraging... Didn't know that there were ghost readers just following up with the thread and not saying anything... Common guyz I need to know u guys are with me... More encouragement please...I like the part you said you were imagining the scenarios in ur head.. It really shows u are enjoying the it... Thanks Mr Attention...

Remember u promised us Lara's picture

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
attention007:

Remember u promised us Lara's picture
Trust me bro I will definitely deliver...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Hotgistnaija247: 4:07am On Oct 23, 2017
NYSC APPROVED SENATE BATCH B LIST 2017 FOR ALL INSTITUTIONS

Visit the link below to access the NYSC Approved Senate Batch B List 2017 for all institutions below

http://newsmeel.com/nysc-senate-batch-b-list-2017-check-senate-mobilization-list-2017-portal-nysc-org-ngnysc3verifysenatelists-aspx/
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by mykh01(m): 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
Emmerich09:
Trust me bro I will definitely deliver...
Bro am considering delta state too, am a PCM.
I want to ask you a question, I graduated with a 2:2 but my school, sent 2:1 to nysc as my class of degree, hope am not gonna face any issue in camp?
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by iamawara(m): 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
mykh01:

Bro am considering delta state too, am a PCM.
I want to ask you a question, I graduated with a 2:2 but my school, sent 2:1 to nysc as my class of degree, hope am not gonna face any issue in camp?

But there is a place where u can change it on the portal, honestly I can't remember where I saw it.
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by mykh01(m): 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
iamawara:

But there is a place where u can change it on the portal, honestly I can't remember where I saw it.
Av tried it times without no. D tin no gree change

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (38) (Reply)

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.