Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (156339 Views)

My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:47am On Mar 13, 2017
While thinking about Lara and what my gees told me to do concerning her I fell asleep, a couple of hours later i was woken up by Kizzo and he said we should head out to take our baths. So we headed out to the mami around past 3am got there and the dude running the place hasn't yet so we chilled for awhile before he came, we took our baths then headed to the hostel to get dressed up for the parade ground. I got to my Platoon and stood at the back as usual, mark the guy I said likes getting high like a kite saw me and came to where I was and we got talking about different things until he said Mehn Mitch dat Lara girl is hot, I looked at him and said yeah she's beautiful. He now said I have been been seeing you guyz everywhere in camp and wanted to ask are you guyz dating? I wasn't suprised by his question Cuz have been expecting it, I replied him with a wide smile on my face and said yeah she's my one and only, the only one that makes camp worthwhile for me, and he said nice one bro u got eyes and I said thanks. Me and Lara are not dating YET but I know Mark he might go out of his way to try nd get her Cuz he likes girls too much, Dats why i told him she's my girlfriend so he would take a fat chill pill. So I changed the topic nd asked him if there's any girl his liking in camp nd he said Mehn bruv they plenty nd we both laughed. So he saw a guy den told me he wants to word him nd he left me not long I saw my angel coming towards me looking all radiantly beautiful like the morning sun that blossoms the flowers in the garden. She came smiling and said good morning and I replied morning dearie Hw was ur nyt and she said good. One of the many things I like about Lara is dat she's neat, like very clean and she smells Damn good that I liked sniffing her and she knows I do, so we got talking about stuffs generally and a call came in it was Kizzo asking me where I was nd I told him then he said I should call William that we should meet up in the Mami to eat. So I told Lara to join me for breakfast and she said okay nd I was happy she would come eat with me so I called William and he met us up and I called Kizzo again that we were on our way to the mami and he said we should go and take our orders at the restaurant that his coming. So there's how we do our things when it comes to spending on a daily basis in camp Cuz we don't eat camp food and we do it in turns, like for food and drinks for a day would be taken care of by one of us. If it's my turn I would be the one to pay for the food and drinks we will take for the day, so on dat particular day was Kizzo's turn that's why he called me. So me, Lara nd William went to the restaurant we normally eat and I called Kizzo he said we should make our orders that his on his way to the mami. So we took our orders and started eating nd it havnt seen Kizzo yet so I called him and he didn't pick up I called him again and again and he didn't pick up Damn I was alarmed, I knew something was wrong, but I didn't want to show my uneasiness so I kept on eating, i called him again still no response then I said William Kizzo is not picking up his phone have been calling but no response yet immediately William understood Wat i meant. Nd we have eaten our food more than half way through, I used code to ask William if he had money on him but he said it won't be enough nd I was low on cash too, I was like Damn Kizzo has killed us today, he has downed my rep not just in the restaurant but why would this happen on a day that Lara is with me? God why I was so angry at myself nd Kizzo. I was still thinking about Wat to do when Lara just stood up at first I thought she wanted to order for more food but I took a closer look nd she brought out 1k notes nd was giving it to the woman, I was like Damn William we can't allow Lara to pay for our food so I stood up immediately nd went there and said Wat are you doing? Give her back her money Madam I will pay for the food and she was about giving Lara the money but Lara refused to collect it, she told the woman that she should give her her change so we could go, but I was there doing like I had the money to pay for the food, I was so surprised at what she did for me that day, I was about to be embarrassed but she understood nd helped out in time. That singular act made me fall deep in love with her, Cuz only a few girls wud understand like she did nd acted on it, she collected her change nd I looked back at William he was just as surprised as I was, I was happy nd at the same time angry at Kizzo. He left the mami and she said she wanted to go relax in her hostel so she left us, immediately William said Mitch if you leave this girl I go swear for you Ohh, guy she just paid for our food how many girls wud do dat on camp? She's just too good and understanding nd I said bro am as shocked as you are but first let's go find that Bloody Civilian Kizzo Cuz he don buy job today...

9 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by ped007(m): 8:23am On Mar 13, 2017
Looking for Kizzo dat day...

24 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by sparkle4u(f): 11:39am On Mar 13, 2017
ped007:
I can imagine. grin

3 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
ped007:
Hahahaha I swear down... That's the perfect expression, I was so angry at him dat day...

5 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
Mehn over four thousand people viewing this thread nd just a few comments, silent readers I greet Una... Be free to say or ask anything you wanna know mostly the next batch A 2017...

3 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
More updates coming up shortly guyz...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Austin4lif: 11:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
Emmerich09:
Mehn over four thousand people viewing this thread nd just a few comments, silent readers I greet Una... Be free to say or ask anything you wanna know mostly the next batch A 2017...
men like me that dnt take alcohol, u mean say the camp will be bored? Wetin I want go find for Mami. Also bathrooms are in Mami?
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 6:42am On Mar 14, 2017
Austin4lif:
men like me that dnt take alcohol, u mean say the camp will be bored? Wetin I want go find for Mami. Also bathrooms are in Mami?
Nah bro even tho u don't take alcohol that doesn't mean you will be bored in camp, just look for a calm pretty beb to spend time with or ur likes of guys that don't take alcohol. One way or another camp is fun just go with cash so u won't go hungry Cuz u can't depend on the food. Yeah there are very neat bathrooms and toilet in the Mami, it's just 50box.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by oseka101(m): 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nice one ...was down .....missed some episodes. But thank God for... nairaland Catchup ...... Please continue I will make sure I write on my own experience too when I get to camp hopefully ...June...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 6:06am On Mar 15, 2017
oseka101:
Nice one ...was down .....missed some episodes. But thank God for... nairaland Catchup ...... Please continue I will make sure I write on my own experience too when I get to camp hopefully ...June...
Thanks bro, yeah do write about it and make it worthwhile. Enjoy every bit of camp Cuz Wen you are thru you will surely miss camp...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by FunnyDude(m): 9:35am On Mar 15, 2017
Omolara na better babe oo,...imagine say she no pay, o boy eeh na big time EFF up be that..what a nice lady..@op more ink to ur pen.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 9:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
FunnyDude:
Omolara na better babe oo,...imagine say she no pay, o boy eeh na big time EFF up be that..what a nice lady..@op more ink to ur pen.
I swear down bro she saved my ass that day.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by sammirano: 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nice story op, a combo of info & entertainment.

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by sparkle4u(f): 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
Please come and complete it oo

3 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by ehinmowo: 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
i jst successfully used hours in reading ur alluring story

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
ehinmowo:
i jst successfully used hours in reading ur alluring story
Thanks Fam...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Ugosample(m): 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
I have been enjoying your narrative on a coded @OP
But I had to come out of hiding to commend you for a job well done.
Please updates sha

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Teaser4(m): 6:55am On Mar 18, 2017
Nice one @op, i dey feel una, abeg shey u fit gimme lara's number.

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 9:29am On Mar 20, 2017
Ugosample:
I have been enjoying your narrative on a coded @OP

But I had to come out of hiding to commend you for a job well done.

Please updates sha
Thanks bro I appreciate ur support, my phone was bad dats why I haven't updated, just got it fixed so more updates coming up.
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 9:30am On Mar 20, 2017
Teaser4:
Nice one @op, i dey feel una, abeg shey u fit gimme lara's number.
Lol badt guy...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by donvicky07(m): 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nice write up man...... really following the tale of MITCH & LARA.

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by queenasasili(f): 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Come collect my phone and continue the story oooo

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Teaser4(m): 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
Emmerich09:
Lol badt guy...
lol boss

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
queenasasili:
Thanks dearie already got it fixed, posting updates tonight.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
queenasasili:
Thanks dearie already got it fixed, posting updates tonight...

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Ugosample(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
Emmerich09:
Thanks dearie already got it fixed, posting updates tonight...

You better tongue

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
So she paid nd we left the restaurant and we started walking out of the mami, there was dis awkward silence between the three of us for a while. Then I held lara's hands and said thanks for what you did a while back but u didn't have to but thanks again. She looked at me smiled and said it's okay dear. So we walked hand in hand till we got to the junction that Ieads to her hostel then she left, then the hunt for kizzo started. We started looking for him, calling his number but he's still not picking up, we went to the hostel to check but he's not there, so we decided to just walk around nd dats when we saw the bloody civilian walking towards the mami, so we called out his name he turned back saw me and William then he started shinning his teeth like a lost camel that has just seen its owner. He got to where we were nd he saw the look on our faces no one needs to tell him dat we were very angry at him, then he started apologizing to us and said while he was coming to meet us at the mami a soldier guy stopped him and collected his phone and also punished him for not saluting him wen they passed each other. He said the man delayed him and did not allow him to pick his call when his phone was ringing, we reason the matter and we let it go but before we let it go, I told him about what had happened to us and how Lara helped us out and he was so amazed by it and he said he was very sorry, nd we should all go back to the mami and have whatever we want, I told him dat I was okay that he should go but he insisted on it nd said he was gonna buy me my favorite drink and I smiled, so we all went back to the mami to chill. We got there and something happened...

8 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ugosample:

You better tongue
updated...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
queenasasili:
updated..

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
We got to the mami and was chilling in our favorite spot, kizzo ordered for his chow while I and William ordered for our Guinness African Special. We got drinking and gisting while kizzo was eating, while all dis was going on I noticed something, one thing about me is that wherever i find myself am always conscious of myself and my environment. I noticed two pretty light skinned girls, they were drinking and looking at our direction nd I noticed the prettier one had her eyes locked on me then I took a closer look at her nd her face looked familiar Cuz hav been seeing her around but we don't talk, she was quite a beauty to behold. I looked away nd continued my drink then I stylishly told the guys what I just noticed nd told them not to look immediately I wanted to be sure that she was famzing me so I looked at her direction once more and our eyes met nd for a few seconds it felt cool then she smiled and looked away. I knew I had to do something about the situation at hand so I told my guys about my intention nd dey said it's was cool. So i called the guy serving drinks and told him to get the girls another round of what they were drinking, a min later I saw him with a tray of drinks serving the girls and he pointed at me, i saw the suprise at their faces and they both smiled nd waved at me and I did the same then i stood up nd walked down to their table and ask if I could join them and they said why not go ahead. So i sat down with dem and we got talking, I introduced myself nd they did too the prettier one name was damy while the other one was benita. We got talking for like 5 min nd when I noticed they were relaxed with me I asked them hop they don't mind joining me and my guys at our table and they obliged, so I stood up nd they took their drinks nd followed suit, immediately kizzo saw me coming with the girls he smiled like a lost he-goat that has just seen its owner coming nd he quickly got two chairs for the girls and they sat down. I did the formal introduction and we got gisting nd kizzo was doing his thing by making them laugh hard nd everyone was having fun. I had good intentions towards them and it was just to make friends with them and get familiar with them, but only did I know that a good gesture would turn out to be something more...

5 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
Emmerich09:
updated..
updated..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.