Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

How To Stop Hanging Of Vlc And Revit Autodesk In A Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Stop Hanging Of Vlc And Revit Autodesk In A Laptop (1174 Views)

Help My VLC Player Always Skip. / Loudest Media Player You Need To Have On Your Windows PC And Mac VLC / How To Play 360° Videos And Photos Using VLC Media Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Hanging Of Vlc And Revit Autodesk In A Laptop by pendragon35(m): 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
hello all,pls my HP laptop currently z crashing whenever am using REVIT AUTODESK for drawing;it will just crash and whole the apllication will stop work with every work lost.
2.My Vlc player keep on hanging whrn ever am watching movies,even upon downloading another version.
pls how do i fix these issues.Below are my laptop specs.
4gb ram,500hd,1.00ghz(processor speed)
model HP 15.tnx all
Re: How To Stop Hanging Of Vlc And Revit Autodesk In A Laptop by dxdiag(m): 9:37am On Feb 23, 2017
pendragon35:
hello all,pls my HP laptop currently z crashing whenever am using REVIT AUTODESK for drawing;it will just crash and whole the apllication will stop work with every work lost.
2.My Vlc player keep on hanging whrn ever am watching movies,even upon downloading another version.
model HP 15.tnx all

Possibilities re
1. Your cpu processor is low for the auto desk revit apps or the copy of ur auto desk revit app on disk is not geniue been that its a pirated copy. you can unistall and get another one if problem persists.
2. Downgrade the version of ur VLC if problem persist, use windows media player to play ur video. if ur video fails to play, visit www.filehippo.com, select multimedia, and click on klite codec pack to download, after downloading klite codec, install and run it.
klite codek pack installs all missing format for ur windows media player which re absent on default u can enjoy ur downloaded videos afta dt. infact u can ditch VLC for it.
Re: How To Stop Hanging Of Vlc And Revit Autodesk In A Laptop by DerrickM(m): 10:29am On Feb 23, 2017
You have to free up your pc in terms of cleaning out the registry etc download CCleaner from www.piriform.com & get TuneUp Utilities www.tune-up.com the activated one not a trial.
Another thing is that you didn't state the Revit version. If you are using anything higher than Revit 2010 then that's part of the issue.

pendragon35:
model HP 15.tnx all
Re: How To Stop Hanging Of Vlc And Revit Autodesk In A Laptop by pendragon35(m): 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
DerrickM:
You have to free up your pc in terms of cleaning out the registry etc download CCleaner from www.piriform.com & get TuneUp Utilities www.tune-up.com the activated one not a trial.
Another thing is that you didn't state the Revit version. If you are using anything higher than Revit 2010 then that's part of the issue.

tnx bro,am using 2015 revit,shld i go for a lower version?
Will chat yhu up on whatsApp
Re: How To Stop Hanging Of Vlc And Revit Autodesk In A Laptop by DerrickM(m): 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
Revit 2015?!! shocked tongue Heck no Ooo...step down immediately your pc is bound to crash if you continue at this rate!!! Will be expecting your buzz,cheers...

pendragon35:
tnx bro,am using 2015 revit,shld i go for a lower version?
Will chat yhu up on whatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Running Windows? How To Protect Against The Big Ransomware 'wannacry' Attack / Swifton Gadget World / SOLD!! DELL LATITUDE VOSTRO 3300 Core i3, 4gbRAM, 320HDD @50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.