Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Snapshots: Went Out Of A Friend-Zone (Guys, do yours today) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Snapshots: Went Out Of A Friend-Zone (Guys, do yours today) (1186 Views)

So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook / A Date With Bolanle Ninalowo Or ₦200,000? See People's Reaction (Snapshots) / Snapshots: Went Out Of A Friend-zone (guys, Do Yours Today) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snapshots: Went Out Of A Friend-Zone (Guys, do yours today) by iamVirus(m): 12:23am On Feb 23, 2017
.....just wanted to share this!

She is a friend but I met her through her Aunty who was my teacher then.

She only calls or chat me up when she's in need.
She'll ask how you're doing (But finally land in send me airtime or come to visit me).

or send me money

She no dey give me anything, I mean anything (kiss, touching body, hug...)

So, I got tired and had chat her up. I felt like....I'm a boss tho.

No lashing guys!

Did I get it right? 'cos this year, I'm not out for any rubbish.

few snapshots below;

To guys in friend-zone, disconnect and move on with only people that benefit your life and not parasites!

1 Like

Re: Snapshots: Went Out Of A Friend-Zone (Guys, do yours today) by giftedheart1(m): 12:26am On Feb 23, 2017
you're only graduating from a good boy to bahd gang!
Re: Snapshots: Went Out Of A Friend-Zone (Guys, do yours today) by iamVirus(m): 12:32am On Feb 23, 2017
giftedheart1:
you're only graduating from a good boy to bahd gang!
lol. how?
Re: Snapshots: Went Out Of A Friend-Zone (Guys, do yours today) by giftedheart1(m): 12:39am On Feb 23, 2017
iamVirus:

lol. how?
bros, its obvious.. the girl self...she knows what u r looking for. play ur cards well man!
Re: Snapshots: Went Out Of A Friend-Zone (Guys, do yours today) by harffie(m): 12:39am On Feb 23, 2017
Incomplete gist....continue jur grin
Re: Snapshots: Went Out Of A Friend-Zone (Guys, do yours today) by iamVirus(m): 12:44am On Feb 23, 2017
harffie:
Incomplete gist....continue jur grin
See your teeth lol.
Re: Snapshots: Went Out Of A Friend-Zone (Guys, do yours today) by harffie(m): 12:58am On Feb 23, 2017
iamVirus:

See your teeth lol.
There are many ways to get out of friendzone* I am currently using a method and since I started she's been the one calling and wanting us to hook up and I've been very busy....when girls see you as available they take you for granted.
Re: Snapshots: Went Out Of A Friend-Zone (Guys, do yours today) by MrWhaley: 12:58am On Feb 23, 2017
See how she chats in a monosyllabic pattern.
Tsk.
Re: Snapshots: Went Out Of A Friend-Zone (Guys, do yours today) by KevMitnick: 2:19am On Feb 23, 2017
Just date other ladies and stop wasting your time with this time waster.
Re: Snapshots: Went Out Of A Friend-Zone (Guys, do yours today) by magabounce(m): 5:12am On Feb 23, 2017
The point where she said "taaarrr stop it"
I knew u were either finished completely or completely finished
Like someone talkn to hz youngest sibling grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Snapshots: Went Out Of A Friend-Zone (Guys, do yours today) by Incrizz(f): 6:51am On Feb 23, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Snapshots: Went Out Of A Friend-Zone (Guys, do yours today) by iamVirus(m): 8:51am On Feb 23, 2017
magabounce:
The point where she said "taaarrr stop it"
I knew u were either finished completely or completely finished
Like someone talkn to hz youngest sibling grin grin grin grin grin
Girls are evil

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Wants To Know How Much I Make? / Photos Of Unilag Girl Who Died After Going Out With A Man For Clubbing Surfaces / Why Women Love And Appreciates Men With BIG Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.