Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook (6448 Views)

A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook by lavylilly: 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
So I went out on a date with this guy I met from Facebook, he made it clear to me he is looking for a mature and God fearing lady to settle down with. Everything seem like it was going so well, he looked mature and responsible, we were having a good conversation with laughter and all till he said to me "baby can you do me just 1 favour?" I was like "sure" and he went on to say..

"You actually looked bigger in your pictures, please can you add some more weight for me?"

I thought he was joking and told him that my plan is to lost and not add more weight. He went on rambling on how he love them big and bold. That was about the last time we saw.

I began to wonder how he could forfeit the nice time we had over extra flesh?

It brings me to this point, when it comes to looking for a partner a lot of people say they are looking for someone with good character, mature, god fearing and all the bull crap because they feel that is what is expected of them but in the real sense what they need is big ass, hips, big boobs and light skin.

I have been observing posts in this wonderful platform, I see big boobs, ass, light skin even with the dumbest captions having 1k plus like and comments with a lot of guys shamelessly shooting their shots while there are post of some very beautiful sisters with interesting profiles with much lesser likes and comments.

In as much as I respect people's choices I just hope we are not getting it wrong when it comes to the criteria for choosing life partners because the rate of divorce is becoming alarming nowadays.

Having said this, I would only appreciate friend request from mature singles (38 years and above). Please note: If you live at Bora Bora and have no plans of visiting Nigeria soon, please don't come and waste my time with online love. Thank you �

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook by dawnomike(m): 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
Sorry about your experience... you do not need to change who you are because of anyone. Your better one is out there somewhere
Re: So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook by madone: 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
Re u for real

3 Likes

Re: So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook by lavylilly: 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
Yes
madone:
Re u for real
Re: So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook by Ballary(m): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
lavylilly:
So I went out on a date with this guy I met from Facebook, he made it clear to me he is looking for a mature and God fearing lady to settle down with. Everything seem like it was going so well, he looked mature and responsible, we were having a good conversation with laughter and all till he said to me "baby can you do me just 1 favour?" I was like "sure" and he went on to say..

"You actually looked bigger in your pictures, please can you add some more weight for me?"

I thought he was joking and told him that my plan is to lost and not add more weight. He went on rambling on how he love them big and bold. That was about the last time we saw.

It brings me to this point, when it comes to looking for a partner a lot of people say they are looking for someone with good character, mature, god fearing and all the bull crap because they feel that is what is expected of them but in the real sense what they need is big ass, hips, big boobs and light skin.

I have been observing posts in this wonderful platform, I see big boobs, ass, light skin even with the dumbest captions having 1k plus like and comments with a lot of guys shamelessly shooting their shots while there are post of some very beautiful sisters with interesting profiles with much lesser likes and comments.

In as much as I respect people's choices I just hope we are not getting it wrong when it comes to the criteria for choosing life partners because the rate of divorce is becoming alarming nowadays.

Having said this, I would only appreciate friend request from mature singles (38 years and above). Please note: If you live at Bora Bora and have no plans of visiting Nigeria soon, please don't come and waste my time with online love. Thank you �
you really have a nice personality,I would like to know you more.

2 Likes

Re: So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook by slimjohn2k5: 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
Please what is the meaning of God fearing as I am beginning to get confused

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
its called preferences, and sadly, there are men out there who like big women.... and as much as character/maturity etc matters, physical attraction is equally important. dont be upset for this man being honest to you, be happy you were able to find such a man... instead of dating someone who dont feel you are 100% their type.

btw, you should take some of the blame for putting up pictures different than how you look today.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook by NwaAmaikpe: 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
shocked

First and foremost I'd love to say a huge thank you to the commenter above me.
With that done, over to you OP.

For you to disregard the basics of personal safety by going on a date with a random stranger you met off Facebook shows how desperate you are to settle down.
I also admire your honesty about it as seen in your closing paragraph.

But I'd advice something

Because a woman's greatest laurel is a husband, do everything and anything in your power to secure one if age is already doing an Usain Bolt on you.

A once-married is even better than a never married so stoop low to conquer.
Forget about ideals because life is not yet ideal to you.

If he wants you to be fair, buy all the bleaching creams in the market and feast on them.
If he wants you all natural, shave off everything, look like a Shaolin Monk for him.

If he wants more flesh on you, go to events and ask for leftovers and feast on them.
When you've gotten into his house as a wife, only then you can turn the tables.

But it isn't fair to judge a man who was honest about his preferences.
He didn't lead you on, you led him on by misrepresenting yourself and that was a subtle way of telling you that you did not make his cut.

Quit looking for love on the internet, spend more time in gatherings like Shiloh.
May the good Lord not make you end next year as a desperate spinster.

I've said mine,
It's over to Lalasticlala and the other elders.
Shalom.

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook by Kseafresh: 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
He looked for The best excuse to dump You and guess what,you not fat enough was the best..
No man wants/likes to wake up with ache on his d*ck and groin after banging a lady doggie

3 Likes

Re: So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook by lavylilly: 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
tongue
slimjohn2k5:
Re: So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook by Shugavee(f): 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
In my bio on Facebook n explain exactly how I look, so u know exactly what u looking for
Re: So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook by Shugavee(f): 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
Kseafresh:
He looked for The best excuse to dump You and guess what,you not fat enough was the best..
No man wants/likes to wake up with ache on his d*ck and groin after banging a lady doggie
that might hv been his reason ,,no think am , some guys r like that .

1 Like

Re: So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook by IceColdVeins(m): 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
Attention!! Attention!! Attention!!
Nwaamaikpe's account has been hacked.
Whoever has been behind Nwaamaikpe's account, dishing out the uttermost of inane comments lately.....kindly see below
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook by Adeling(m): 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

First and foremost I'd love to say a huge thank
Shalom.
Now I know why dey like this guy. Funny bunch!

To the OP
I like women that her straight up with what they want, but you also have to be honest with others as well.
As for me, I don't really fancy fair slim ladies. I like them black (chocolate)with moderate flesh in the Right zones.

1 Like

Re: So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook by madone: 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
lavylilly:
Yes
sorry dearest
Re: So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook by Kastrom: 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For you to disregard the basics of personal safety by going on a date with a random stranger you met off Facebook shows how desperate you are to settle down.

But I'd advice something

Because a woman's greatest laurel is a husband, do everything and anything in your power to secure one if age is already doing an Usain Bolt on you.

If he wants you to be fair, buy all the bleaching creams in the market and feast on them.
If he wants you all natural, shave off everything.

If he wants more flesh on you, go to events and ask for leftovers and feast on them.

He didn't lead you on, you led him on by misrepresenting yourself and that was a subtle way of telling you that you did not make his cut.

Quit looking for love on the internet, spend more time in gatherings like Shiloh.

Shalom.

Mad oh... I can't stop loving this guy. You deserve a national honour grin

6 Likes

Re: So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook by ambassadorgozie(m): 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But I'd advice something

If he wants you all natural, shave off everything.

Shalom.
chaii

Re: So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook by Nearbyproperty(m): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
slimjohn2k5:
Someone who read Bible or quoran but fail to do them.
Re: So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook by lovat(m): 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ballary:
you really have a nice personality,I would like to know you more.
She is coming out from one problem and you want to add more.

People like you will ask her to grow more breast because you like them big

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook by GOFRONT(m): 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
...........A Woman's greatest Laurel is a Husband....NwaAmaikpe..

Matter don End.
End of discussion...
Discussion cannot even continue..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook by lavylilly: 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
Thank you.
madone:
sorry dearest
Re: So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook by LegendaryLover(m): 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
Add weight now, next yr he'll say his preferences have changed, he now likes slim girls. Then, u would be left with stretchmarks and health problems. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook by rex444(m): 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
is his name Chris cos I have a cousin Chris who loves em biiiiiig
Re: So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
lavylilly:

. Can we correspond? 08030719957
Re: So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook by Michelle55: 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But I'd advice something

If he wants you all natural, shave off everything, look like a Shaolin Monk for him.

Shalom.
Be nice mister

Re: So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook by DrayZee: 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
Women and attention. Look how insecure you've gotten over likes and comments.
Now you're blaming the young man for making himself clear from the beginning.
Maybe you'd have preferred to be led on and be cheated on later...on.

2 Likes

Re: So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook by oneda(m): 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But I'd advice something

Shalom.
This is all the sense you need Op. Just be sure to read in between the lines
Re: So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook by boiz2men(m): 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
lavylilly:

Actually we all have different likes and wants. I particularly like slim girls. Don't like big ass one bit
Re: So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
Men are visual creatures but the right man will accept you as you are.
Re: So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook by Sofistcatdmoron: 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
did he fu€k you?

Re: So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook by Beautifier(f): 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
Pls I need you to check your profile, you sent messages to people with this number 08177308124 which happens to be mine. About three guys have contacted me ND I don't know what is going on. Pls do reply
Re: So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
its called preferences, and sadly, there are men out there who like big women.... and as much as character/maturity etc matters, physical attraction is equally important. dont be upset for this man being honest to you, be happy you were able to find such a man... instead of dating someone who dont feel you are 100% their type.

btw, you should take some of the blame for putting up pictures different than how you look today.
dude is looking for a way to dump her. Using weight as an excuse makes it obvious that on sighting her in real life he lost interest and have to cook up something

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Male Doctor Operate's Your Wife During Child Delivery.... / Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? / How Girls Become Lesbians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.