Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Prayer {incantation} To Avert Death ~ Eji Oko - Oriki Ire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer {incantation} To Avert Death ~ Eji Oko - Oriki Ire (2616 Views)

How Eji-ogbe Used Ifa Wand [iroke-ifa] To Perform Great Miracles / The Wife Of Death Seduced By Eji-oko / Ogunda Meji {eji-oko} ~ Why The Lower End Of Rabbit's Tail Is White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer {incantation} To Avert Death ~ Eji Oko - Oriki Ire by Babalawos(m): 7:13am On Feb 23, 2017
PRAYER {INCANTATION} AND TRANSLATION

Eji Oko, Eji Oko, Eji Oko

The Averter of Death, the Averter of Death, the Averter of Death

Mo beyin,

I beg you

Bi iku ba sunmo itosi ki e bami ye ojo iku fun

If Death is coming please help me to avert it

Si ehin ogun tabi ogorun odun

For all the years that I have been in the world

Tabi bi iku ba nbo kie bami yee si ehin ogofa

You have averted Death, continue to avert Death for me

Odun tiatibi mi sinu aye ki e bami ye ojo iku fun ara mi ati awon omo mi ti mo bi.

Avert Death for all of my children and avert Death for all whom I pray for

Kiamaku ni kekere

That they not die young

kiamaku iku ina

That they not die in fire

kiamaku iku oro

That they not die in tragedy

Kiamaku iku ejo

That they not die in shame

Ki a ma ku sinu omi

That they not die in water

Ase

So be it.

Thank you for reading and leave a comment

Babalawo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Is God's Role in Natural Disasters? / King David Of The Bible / Great Theistic Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.