Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport (64128 Views)

UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders / Nigerian Passport Requirements And The Official Cost Of Obtaining It / The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by myopera1(f): 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
My passport would expire February 2018, I want to renew it please how do I go about it
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by Shiebi: 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2018
teebaxy:
Please what's the difference between the 32 pages and the 64 pages?

It's d difference between 20 leaves exercise book and 40 leaves exercise book.
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by marvin906(m): 8:11am On Jan 13, 2019
onyeomanono24:

I know that place very well opposite Edjeba jnct by NPA expr but the day I went there last yr the man I met was quoting 35k for me.

The 35k is for the 32 Page's or 64ages
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by suyamasta(m): 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
Like play like play Dem don add stupid money on top.
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by HABBBY: 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
suyamasta:
Like play like play Dem don add stupid money on top.
Good afternoon House... Please,I need information on how to apply for minor international Passport online....after application ,it was giving me 25000 payment option....thanks
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by suyamasta(m): 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2019
HABBBY:

Good afternoon House... Please,I need information on how to apply for minor international Passport online....after application ,it was giving me 25000 payment option....thanks
It depends on where you are processing it, I heard Abuja and Ikoyi s 25,000 so just proceed, it used to be cheaper but they hiked the price for new passport, so where are you applying for it to be processed?
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by ojojameso(m): 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
70k yesterday ph

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Just Got Sacked, Cut Into Two By BRT Bus / Lagos Traffic In 1978: Throwback Of Daily Times Front Page / The Moment A Container Truck Fell And Crushed An SUV (Disturbing Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.