Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard (45972 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes / South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo / Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by darknetcom: 7:40am On Feb 24, 2017
ZarZar:

Hmmm, IDK. Take a harzard guess tongue wink

ohh my..
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by nyabinghi(m): 9:49am On Feb 24, 2017
TimmyPapa:

Guy u b mumu... 1st did trump ban Muslim or country with high terrorist? 2nd how is xenophobia related to trump banning terrorists from entering his country! No wander ur Bubu no fit protect us from d so called niger fulanis they claim...
Lastly u don't have Somthin upstairs..u r one of nigerians prob...people wu think with dir Anus.. ode
ode didinrin ap a I have seen your mods have hearkened to your. cry. I am your daddy
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by freeborn76(m): 10:19am On Feb 24, 2017
fortknox10165:

I never mentioned shoprite and MTN, for to have mentioned them, it seems they are really huge and shake south Africa.

Will give a list of just few SA company to clear your mind.
MTN
Power Giant
Eskom Nigeria
South African Airways
South African Breweries (SAB miller)
Stanbic Merchant Bank of Nigeria
Multichoice
Umgeni Water
Refresh products
PEP Retail Stores
Shoprite
LTA Construction
Protea Hotels
Critical Rescue International
South African-Nigeria Communications
Global Outdoor Semces
Oracle
Airtime.

We are doing them a favor my their.

Who are the people who work for these companies? 90% Nigerians! I have nothing more to say...
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by Pchidexy(m): 10:34am On Feb 24, 2017
Litmus:
I wish people would stop being apologetic; for instance, making statements such as the following: " I don't support Nigerian criminality in South Africa but South Africans shouldn't attack Nigerians etc, etc" the onus shouldn't be on Nigerians, it should be squarely on South Africans, no IF's no BUTs. This is because not only are they the ones doing the killings that nation faces huge problems and refuses to acknowledge this fact. We are not helping them one bit by facilitating their self-deceptions. Sout Africa's huge problem appears to be a teaming barbaric black population. South Africa needs Nigerians. If Nigerians leave tomorrow, South Africans will still buy drugs dealt to them by the same sources now blamed on Nigerians. Nigerians leave Sout Africa tomorrow, South Africans will pic on Zimbabweans. Zimbabweans leave the day after tomorrow, South Africans will turn on other Africans. Mind you a majority of the poor fellows shown on media clips being slaughtered by South Africans are not actually Nigerians but Angolans, Mozambicans, Zimbabweans and others but for the sake or argument we'll forget that for now South African barbarians will eventually turn on themselves, first on the whites then "coloureds" then tribes. The South Africa leadership need to create a massive number of jobs in South Africa to prevent a catastrophe since the South African blacks are restive because of unemployment but haven't the nuance of Nigerians. They can't hustle or create work for themselves like Nigerians can and don't have the discipline and cultural temperance of same. Moreover, South African blacks are disadvantaged by appearing to have an uncompromising Blame Others mentality as well as jealousy - all infertile traits dangerous and lethal in adults. South Africa will face major crises soon if leadership does not acknowledge that they have a massive problem and continue to let it seem as if Nigerians and others are at fault.

South Africa and self-delusions are like ...well go figure
My Bro God bless you for this. SA has a problem but they choose the option of blaming others for their problem. Why isn't drug so lucrative in Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by zinaunreal(m): 10:34am On Feb 24, 2017
Let them goooooooo!!! Are we slaves? Coz we work there dont mean they kill our brothers. They are MAD! all their structures will go down in this country. This is the begining of an international revolution on how we have been abuses for our silence. All this countries treat us like trash. We will develop ourselves. Let them gerrout!
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by Just30: 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
OreMI22:
Our demand is Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) must remove all south africans working in any position in those companies EXCEPT the CEO position.

Globacom is in Ghana, Nigeria used Ghanaians for all the positions in the company INCLUDING the CEO!

Why should south africans flood these companies in Nigeria, after they repatriate home record profits every year to south africa?
Always want to use Ghana to give credence to Nigerian business and it make me laugh
Cos Glo is a no market player in Ghana and it has the poorest service in Ghana. Glo is poo
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by jpphilips(m): 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
MutantMetahuman:
other companies will expand and employ more people.
and those who lost their job will easily get employed in these new companies based on their experiences. It's simple common sense.
When the likes of celtel, econet and vmobile left, did you feel any impact execpt those companies are dead and burried after pulling out of nigerian market.

Banks that fold up, what do you think happens after?

south africans have more to lose than nigerians if those people lose nigerian market.
Mtn alone shipped over 30billion dollars last year to their company in south african do you know what that means for their economy?
I for one would love to see mtn crumble and allow glo to take over.

comparing glo with MTN is like comparing light and darkness, Glo is everything a telecommunications company shouldn't be, it is madness to allow such anomie stand as our only choice, God forbid!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by lereinter(m): 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
vani86:

Have a little sense abeg, so anyone that criticise APC is an IPOB smh.
I cant argue with you, your intellect is too low.
yours is lower
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by msroland: 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
SuperSuave:
grin Pls let me know when it's time for us to invade shoprite!! grin #Enoughisenough
will u go with big Ghana must go bag??
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by SuperSuave(m): 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
msroland:
will u go with big Ghana must go bag??
with a truck, to run down the place literally grin

what's up? You seem new here

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri / Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere / Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.