Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha (5497 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / See What Some Boys & Girls Are Doing That Has Got People Talking On Facebook / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
A girl wanted to buy 10# sachet water but because she was not with change,a guy now paid for the water cos he was with 10#.the girl appreciated his kind gesture.not satisfied,u come corner her one side and requested for her digits.the girl sha acted maturedly by turning down the offer by puting the 200# she was with on the guy's chest pocket.boom! she waka comot be that o..guy dont get me wrong here,u can ask for a girl's digits but not largely cos u bought her something

7 Likes

Re: Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha by Draei: 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
Sure, some guys needa learn
the hard way..
Re: Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha by ElizaVeta(f): 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
Some guys are just Dick Heads .. Simple.

Just because I saw you and looked at you thinking I know you, you started calling me ... Thinking I was doing eye contact with you ..

Who you epp?

4 Likes

Re: Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
Imagine grin grin
Re: Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
are you the guy in question? are you ?

1 Like

Re: Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
lol
Re: Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha by thunderfiremods(m): 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
use 100 naira out of d money to buy recharge card for anoda gel...tnk me later

20 Likes

Re: Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
elyna:
are you the guy in question? are you ?
Not me biko.i was just one side watching the whole dramas
Re: Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
Draei:
Sure, some guys needa learn
the hard way..
Seriously
Re: Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
dem do d guy strong thing grin
Re: Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
cheesy
thunderfiremods:
use 100 naira out of d money to buy recharge card for anoda gel...tnk me later
Not me ka.abi u are the one?
Re: Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha by thunderfiremods(m): 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
:DNot me ka.abi u are the one?
shebi u were dere wen it happened..click on my moniker nd see if Im. d one
Re: Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha by baZOOKer: 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
Bro tat girl cold hearted as fffuck
the nigga dumb as rock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
I'll gladly take the #200. Wetin concern me? Mtcheeeeeww
Re: Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
lol I don't blame the guy though, its the ladies fault who have led guys to believe they are the hungry type, many legs have been opened with a packet of indomie and bottle of Pepsi

13 Likes

Re: Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha by Backinfront(m): 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
hatbricker:
lol I don't blame the guy though, its the ladies fault who have led guys to believe they are the hungry type, many legs have been opened with a packet of indomie and bottle of Pepsi
Trash. It's the guy's fault. Learn to take blames like a man. Only weaklings shift blames.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha by popefuse(m): 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
Oga which ever way it goes
Re: Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha by Erums(m): 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
Well... Maybe he just wanyed to see her again... Na pnly dat number e go take locate am na... Abii
Re: Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha by whitley(m): 9:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
Lol,actually ladies don't know what they want. Now if the guy had waited and asked for her digits when she wasn't able to buy the water,she will say he's not caring! Am pretty sure the guy didn't say "giimme ur digits cox I bout u water"...so as for the 2h well I wee use it to buy Zobo and buns during my lunch break

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha by Outofsync(m): 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
hatbricker:
Most have been opened for even less than that.

Just say nice words and like a danfo door it opens

4 Likes

Re: Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha by M2dX(m): 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
A girl wanted to buy 10# sachet water but because she was not with change,a guy now paid for the water cos he was with 10#.the girl appreciated his kind gesture.not satisfied,u come corner her one side and requested for her digits.the girl sha acted maturedly by turning down the offer by puting the 200# she was with on the guy's chest pocket.boom! she waka comot be that o..guy dont get me wrong here,u can ask for a girl's digits but not largely cos u bought her something
if am that guy, i will go and change that 200 to 10 10 naira and stay for that shop, business don start oh cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
That's how a guy paid for a razor of N20 for me cos the seller said she don't have change and he asked me for my number after that.

Even the ones that will pay for my Tfare just to collect number.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
M2dX:
if am that guy, i will go and change that 200 to 10 10 naira and stay for that shop, business don start oh cheesy
Shame no dey ur dictionary then cheesy
M2dX:
Shame no dey ur dictionary then
Re: Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
thunderfiremods:

And here he is cheesy
thunderfiremods:

And here he is
Re: Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha by adexdon(m): 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
sharp guy
Re: Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha by robertito7(m): 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
You guys should stop crucifying the guy ....maybe he was already looking for an avenue to talk to the girl ....maybe it wasn't about the ten naira

3 Likes

Re: Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha by SimplexC: 10:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
You never know how and when you will meet your life partner. Maybe that guy was send by God. I bet if that guy came down from a big car (His car) and was all fancy, the girl will be all over him. SMH

6 Likes

Re: Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha by MyGeneration(m): 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
M2dX:
lol
Re: Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha by MyGeneration(m): 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
ToriBlue:
That's how a guy paid for a razor of N20 for me cos the seller said she don't have change and he asked me for my number after that.

So u prefer if he doesnt pay ur tp then after u pay, he walks up to u nd demands for ur number?
Re: Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha by Dannidom(m): 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
ToriBlue:

You girls are an anoying lot. Someone was kind enough to come to your rescue but your are too mean to part with your digit. Ungrateful lot

2 Likes

Re: Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha by Charles4075(m): 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
See as comments just dey roll up and down here.

Everybody dey para. Some say the girl dey ungrateful, some say the guy na ode. Lolzzzzzz

Re: Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha by Dannidom(m): 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
Some girls eh... She could have declined the friendly offer from the guy instead of giving him false hope then act mean on the long run

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! / Masturbation And Luck! / What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.