Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You (5496 Views)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) / When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by blackbeau1(f): 1:38am On Aug 15, 2014
I've been pondering on this issue for a longtime. Someone please tell me what to answer when a guy says I love u and u don't love him,yet u don't wanna hurt him
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:40am On Aug 15, 2014
blackbeau1: I've been pondering on this issue for a longtime. Someone please tell me what to answer when a guy says I love u and u don't love him,yet u don't wanna hurt him

I tell them I love YouTube.

10 Likes

Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 15, 2014
Even thou the truth hurts its better said than pretending , its easy , I don't love you and there's no way you'll say it that it won't hurt , that's if the person was sincere .
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by samkevie: 1:53am On Aug 15, 2014
Simple...I will just tell ha 'ok'
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by blackbeau1(f): 1:54am On Aug 15, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

I tell them I love YouTube.
lol
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by blackbeau1(f): 1:55am On Aug 15, 2014
Elantracey: Even thou the truth hurts its better said than pretending , its easy , I don't love you and there's no way you'll say it that it won't hurt , that's if the person was sincere .
sometimes u tell them,yet they keep telling you 'I love you'
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 15, 2014
blackbeau1: sometimes u tell them,yet they keep telling you 'I love you'

lol , most of them would , then you let them be , when they are tired they'll gently leave .
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Dygeasy(m): 4:28am On Aug 15, 2014
So you need help in helping you to friendzone a guy?

I won't help. That guy might be my brother.

Make I no throw stone for market make e con go meet my family member tongue cheesy

11 Likes

Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by RoyalRoy(m): 4:39am On Aug 15, 2014
blackbeau1:

Are you related to

pickabeau1:

grin
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by tpia1: 5:04am On Aug 15, 2014
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by tpia1: 5:04am On Aug 15, 2014
Elantracey: Even thou the truth hurts its better said than pretending , its easy , I don't love you and there's no way you'll say it that it won't hurt , that's if the person was sincere .

thats rather harsh but i guess there's no easy way for people in such a situation.
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by tpia1: 5:06am On Aug 15, 2014
personally, as a christian, i believe you can love someone without lust or sex being involved.

we are, after all, enjoined to love one another, just not in a worldly way.

thats my view.

besides, even the ancient greeks defined different types of love.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 15, 2014
Well I just just say I admire your courage for telling me. Smile and tell them that its good that friends love each other and it will make our friendship stronger embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by pickabeau1: 6:34am On Aug 15, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Are you related to

grin

That Dame..... She fine cry cry
One of our Ms NL.....tsunami angry angry angry
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Enegod(m): 6:47am On Aug 15, 2014
I need space...undecided
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by ignis: 7:15am On Aug 15, 2014
I say THANK YOU
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by RoyalRoy(m): 9:11am On Aug 15, 2014
pickabeau1:

That Dame..... She fine cry cry
One of our Ms NL.....tsunami angry angry angry

So true. Eye popping she is. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Skylee(m): 9:47am On Aug 15, 2014
Kinkybraids: Well I just just say I admire your courage for telling me. Smile and tell them that its good that friends love each other and it will make our friendship stronger embarassed
God bless ur generation for dis wise words.
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 15, 2014
Being truthful is the best thing you can do for a person when your feelings don't match
If he's a sane man, he'll be glad you are honest with him, lick his wounds and move on
Telling him you don't love him won't hurt as much as leading him on
Tell him the way you feel, tell him you like him as a friend and you can't be anything but that to him (be calm about it and don't try to be rude or yell)

You can also introduce him to a cute friend of yours
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 15, 2014
I'm a strong beleiver in saying stuff only if you mean it.
When I'm faced with a situation like that....I just say "I've heard you" or "I'm sorry but I can't say I feel the same way"
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by mabeni(m): 10:08am On Aug 15, 2014
just seat him down and politely tell him "I don't feel ds sam for u". ASAP!
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Lorlaahlozz: 10:22am On Aug 15, 2014
Dygeasy: So you need help in helping you to friendzone a guy?

I won't help. That guy might be my brother.

Make I no throw stone for market make e con go meet my family member tongue cheesy
Lol
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Lorlaahlozz: 10:23am On Aug 15, 2014
Just say ok
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by defendedvictim(m): 10:26am On Aug 15, 2014
i'll b Lyk, 'oh, u do? I'm blushing!.. #den change topic. or 'I luv u too; after all, its a commandment, we ought to luv each oda'. if d person can't get d hidden message, OYO z her case
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Dygeasy(m): 10:52am On Aug 15, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Lol
smiley
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 15, 2014
...i ll just smile n dats all....n if he asked me y am nt responding....i ll tell him i appreciate his love for me....n i wish i can reciprocate it one day...atleast,am giving him hope at dat moment...
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Bawsse(m): 11:29am On Aug 15, 2014
one chic actually told me ds... over a chat.. and i was like, r u serious? wow? thats kool?

i regret those words ever since, cos it made her realise i didn't love..

well obviously me i just wanted to hit without committing
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by demolaswagz(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
I hear that regularly but I jst reply with a smile
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by woky: 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
blackbeau1: I've been pondering on this issue for a longtime. Someone please tell me what to answer when a guy says I love u and u don't love him,yet u don't wanna hurt him
Is your 'love' programmed only for some certain set of people??
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by woky: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
bodashee: I'm a strong beleiver in saying stuff only if you mean it.
When I'm faced with a situation like that....I just say "I've heard you" or "I'm sorry but I can't say I feel the same way"
meaning you hate the guy??
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by woky: 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
Kinkybraids: Well I just just say I admire your courage for telling me. Smile and tell them that its good that friends love each other and it will make our friendship stronger embarassed
perfect!!!!
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Sleekknight(m): 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
[quote author=Kinkybraids]Well I just just say I admire your courage for telling me. Smile and tell them that its good that friends love each other and it will make our friendship stronger embarassed [/quote. Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

--->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- / Wow! A Military Man Caught His Wife With Another Man On His Matrimonial Bed (pho / HELP!! Am Married But My Neighbor's Wife Wants To Have Sex With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.