Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

She Said She must Take Permission From Her Spiritual Husband First - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She must Take Permission From Her Spiritual Husband First (845 Views)

Should A Man Take Permission From His Wife Before Sending His Parents Money? / British Woman Narrates Her Ordeal In Hands Of Her Spiritual Husband / This Guy First Took Permission From His Fiancee’s Daughter Before Proposing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She must Take Permission From Her Spiritual Husband First by onyeezeigbo: 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
She said that she will have take permission from her spiritual husband before I can have sex with her that she needs to do some ceremonies.

should i go back and have the sex after her permission is granted
Re: She Said She must Take Permission From Her Spiritual Husband First by soberdrunk(m): 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hahahaahah!! Girls are wicked sha!! My guy if this story was true, by now me sef go don turn spirit husband grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Said She must Take Permission From Her Spiritual Husband First by ElizaVeta(f): 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
@Op why nah ... Spirit husband .. You wana geh a spirit wife for yo sef??
Re: She Said She must Take Permission From Her Spiritual Husband First by onyeezeigbo: 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
Hahahaahah!!
I dey serious angry
Re: She Said She must Take Permission From Her Spiritual Husband First by delli(m): 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
What are you waiting for

Run for your life cos after the enjoyment comes the storm,the spiritual husband must hunt you down for dragging space with him
Re: She Said She must Take Permission From Her Spiritual Husband First by onyeezeigbo: 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
delli:
What are you waiting for

Run for your life cos after the enjoyment comes the storm,the spiritual husband must hunt you down for dragging space with him
I no go even think am twice grin
Re: She Said She must Take Permission From Her Spiritual Husband First by greatnaija01: 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
young man, i do not know how many days you have left to spend on earth but if you see what will finish your life and you still go for it.. then something is very wrong with you.

Life is spiritual but for a girl in lie or truth to open her mouth and tell you about her spiritual husband then just know she is not ordiinary. if you have not dont a spiritual check up on the girl to know how safe she is... then FLEE from her else if you enter her... you may never come out the same.

Spiritual husbands are jealous... and they kill or render their human competitors useless.... ANY GIRL that has sex in the dream with the same face or person is already having a spiritual husband... and things never end well with such ladies. PLS BE WISE.... sex is not sense. run while u can.

onyeezeigbo:
She said that she will have take permission from her spiritual husband before I can have sex with her that she needs to do some ceremonies.

Re: She Said She must Take Permission From Her Spiritual Husband First by onyeezeigbo: 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
greatnaija01:
young man, i do not know how many days you have left to spend on earth but if you see what will finish your life and you still go for it.. then something is very wrong with you.

Life is spiritual but for a girl in lie or truth to open her mouth and tell you about her spiritual husband then just know she is not ordiinary. if you have not dont a spiritual check up on the girl to know how safe she is... then FLEE from her else if you enter her... you may never come out the same.

Spiritual husbands are jealous... and they kill or render their human competitors useless.... ANY GIRL that has sex in the dream with the same face or person is already having a spiritual husband... and things never end well with such ladies. PLS BE WISE.... sex is not sense. run while u can.

u are welcome boss
Re: She Said She must Take Permission From Her Spiritual Husband First by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
scam!

1 Like

Re: She Said She must Take Permission From Her Spiritual Husband First by columbus007(m): 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
Bia Op,be like you want make that toto sink you ba? Run for your life that toto na sinking sand. grin
Re: She Said She must Take Permission From Her Spiritual Husband First by onyeezeigbo: 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
columbus007:
Bia Op,be like you want make that toto sink you ba? Run for your life that toto na sinking sand. grin
na so I begin run oo

1 Like

Re: She Said She must Take Permission From Her Spiritual Husband First by thunderfiremods(m): 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
Op ......is it dat if somone still advice u to bang her ..u will do it ..u know u've got to run ...so y create dis thread
Re: She Said She must Take Permission From Her Spiritual Husband First by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
onyeezeigbo:

Keep digging your grave you hear?

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Couple's Adam And Eve Pre-wedding Photo, Nigerians React / Pregnant Beyoncé Displays Her Blossoming Bump And Bodacious Booty / #okrika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.